Love will keep us Alive (SR)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So the much awaited episode aired last night, n wat cud have been a nightmare was made into just a bad dream! I wont get into who s at fault n all tht jazz, i wanna talk bout love today - The love thts supposed to make us strong and not weak!

Thts Siddhant Modi's Love!

His love for ridhhima is so strong that it shielded ridhhima today and stopped her from committing a sin!

Those who have read Twilight - Breaking Dawn wud know that Bella has this amazing gift dur to which no evil powers work on her and she uses this power not only for herself but protects each and every person in the final battle! Thts the power of True Love!

Yesterday's episode reminded me of this very thing - The Bracelet given by sid was symbolic - it represented sid's love for ridhhima - and it protected her... It gave her the strength to fight back...

The momentary lapse of good judgment that the article talked bout, was the fact tht for a few moments, she went back in time n completely forgot bout her present... she was in a trance... in a surreal dream... and in danger! In danger of losing her dignity and her character, in danger of  losing sid's faith and trust in her, in danger of losing her life - her husband!

But Sid's love is not weak - its the strongest force ever... The bracelet was just the means but the true armor was his love that transported her back into reality, into the present which belongs only to him... The resilience stemmed from there... And she was able to face the grave danger with overcome it!

Thts wat love does to you - love is not supposed to make you weak and get carried away - love is supposed to make you strong so you can face anything and everything tht comes your way... and sid's love for her is so damn strong tht once again, yes..once again.. it conquered something tht was equally strong in the past...Ridhhima's realization and her dialogues yesterday - "Main Armaan ko phir se apni zindagi kharab nahi karne doongi" speaks volumes about wat she thought of the whole fiasco - yes she erred for sometime but also realized tht wat happened was a MISTAKE and not an expression of love!

Coming to the following song; this should be from Ridhhima to Sid; when sid leaves her n goes, she will definitely realize his importance and this song fits the situation perfectly:

I was standing
All alone against the world outside
You were searching
For a place to hide

Sid fought the whole world for her

Lost and lonely

Now you've given me the will to survive
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive

Sid's love gave her the strength to overcome a big hurdle in her life and gave her the will to fight back!

Don't you worry

Sometimes you've just gotta let it ride
The world is changing
Right before your eyes
Now I've found you
There's no more emptiness inside

She runs to him and urges him to take her...to embrace her... to keep her safe... once she s found him - everything feels nice!

I would die for you

Climb the highest mountain
Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do

She's done it in the past...its time to do it again... only with much more intensity!

I was standing

All alone against the world outside
You were searching
For a place to hide
Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive

Cheers!
Rapz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazing postπŸ‘

But Sid's love is not weak - its the strongest force ever.

EXCLENTO!!!!!!!!!!! you said it for sure, sid love is not weak for sure, his love is like the sun ray which brighten a dark person life with lgihtness just like ridz, sid love is selfless, his love is so pure that even gangajale seems to be less in front of it and the profe is how his gift saves his wife izzath from getting saveged by her so called ex. who is causing taboo between siddhima marriage, sid love is like the stars in the sky, full of hope and happiness, his love is so strong that it melted a stone women like ridz. we always loved sid for his innocentness but we became his deewani after seeing his unconditionla love for his wife, he is her world, sid is the center of her universe, sid love is all about purity and purtiy only.

even if sid was not there when that sick stuff was going on, his love pulled his wife from causing a taboo, which she will be greatful for eterntiy, sid love is so divine and so strong that all the evilness cannot touch it nor taint it.

the way rdiz was saying please hold me in your arms, please sid hold me, it was like she wanted him to engulf her into his embraces, she wanted the protection that yes i am here ridz, i will proctect you with my love, i will take away your pain, and ridz knows how pure sid love is b/c she can feel the purity of his love which made her live again.

sid is another name for purity, divine, beautiful and truth, sid is really a god son otherwise no human being can have this much purity and yet he acts like a human being. sid love can erase a sin and give them hope, his love is so strong that ridz cannot even think about going back to her past, sid love is what ridz lives for, those three words makes her feel she is mrs.modi sid wife, his everything, it is b/c of sid love that ridz is living otherwise she would have beem doomed, sid love brought her back from grave and gave her a liftime of happiness!!!! that is what sid love is, selfless,divine and filled with purity.
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rapzy before i go for sleep......oh Girl awesome post !! i love it !!
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

amazing postπŸ‘

But Sid's love is not weak - its the strongest force ever.

EXCLENTO!!!!!!!!!!! you said it for sure, sid love is not weak for sure, his love is like the sun ray which brighten a dark person life with lgihtness just like ridz, sid love is selfless, his love is so pure that even gangajale seems to be less in front of it and the profe is how his gift saves his wife izzath from getting saveged by her so called ex. who is causing taboo between siddhima marriage, sid love is like the stars in the sky, full of hope and happiness, his love is so strong that it melted a stone women like ridz. we always loved sid for his innocentness but we became his deewani after seeing his unconditionla love for his wife, he is her world, sid is the center of her universe, sid love is all about purity and purtiy only.

even if sid was not there when that sick stuff was going on, his love pulled his wife from causing a taboo, which she will be greatful for eterntiy, sid love is so divine and so strong that all the evilness cannot touch it nor taint it.

the way rdiz was saying please hold me in your arms, please sid hold me, it was like she wanted him to engulf her into his embraces, she wanted the protection that yes i am here ridz, i will proctect you with my love, i will take away your pain, and ridz knows how pure sid love is b/c she can feel the purity of his love which made her live again.

sid is another name for purity, divine, beautiful and truth, sid is really a god son otherwise no human being can have this much purity and yet he acts like a human being. sid love can erase a sin and give them hope, his love is so strong that ridz cannot even think about going back to her past, sid love is what ridz lives for, those three words makes her feel she is mrs.modi sid wife, his everything, it is b/c of sid love that ridz is living otherwise she would have beem doomed, sid love brought her back from grave and gave her a liftime of happiness!!!! that is what sid love is, selfless,divine and filled with purity.

Thanks 😳😳
You summed it up beautifully urself! πŸ‘

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Raps and Bani..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘you both summed it up sooo welll.I have no words left to show my love and respect to a guy named SIDDHANT MODI..........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SIDDHANT MODI'S LOVE IS PURE LOVE AND STRONGEST LOVE
HATS OFF TO YOU MR. SIDDHANT MODIβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘SID U R THE BESTπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
rapunzel84 thumbnail
He really is a gem...sigh!!!
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post Rapunzel!πŸ€—

I loved how you described Sid's love for Riddhima.  Yesterday,the only reason why Riddhima didn't surrender herself completely to Armaan was because of Sid's love which at that time was with her in the form of that bracelet.

Many go weak due to love but SR's love is strong. I can say this for sure. It was obvious yesterday.

Armaan made the wrong move on Riddhima but she remained dignified because of that simple bracelet.

Angelic_J thumbnail

You know I REALLY do wish that Sid becomes the batameez Sid again and leaves her. I want to see her pining for him and repenting for ever letting him go. I want to see how Riddhima Modi breathes without Siddhant Modi. I really do want to see it all :)

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Awesome post Rapunzel!πŸ€—

I loved how you described Sid's love for Riddhima.  Yesterday,the only reason why Riddhima didn't surrender herself completely to Armaan was because of Sid's love which at that time was with her in the form of that bracelet.

Many go weak due to love but SR's love is strong. I can say this for sure. It was obvious yesterday.

Armaan made the wrong move on Riddhima but she remained dignified because of that simple bracelet.

Yeah...come to think of it, if armaan had not come, SR wud have had a beautiful C- nite and ridhhima wud have realized tht she s in love with sid there n then...its like once again she s stuck! just like she was wen armaan returned... again her feelings wud b on hold and guilt will overpower every emotion.. but the good part is, there is guilt coz she realizes it was a mistake! not love for someone else! But i truly want her to repent and miss sid like crazy! This triangle tht everyone s talkin bout might also b like this - armaan pursuing ridhhima and shilpa pursuing armaan! lets see!