Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
she deserves whatever she gets after this.. when she almost rip sids shirt๐Ÿ˜ฒ it  kinda freaked me out. she is going ๐Ÿคช
Now let see ridz begging for forgiveness.  i am gonna fully enjoy this track now๐Ÿ˜†
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
chalo ant bhala toh sab bhala
RM i dont want to waste my brain over a lady who is totally brianless

jjt_jayu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well, im mostly happy wid episode..specially abt d things which TM has already mentioned...but she was in her senses and was making out wid armaan till sh saw d bracelet, so she still kinda has feelings for armaan..i think.
Astha_loveswahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I M GLAD MRS. RIDDHIMA MODI FINALLY GOT HER SENSE BACK....& YES I LOVE THE WAY SHE SAID "I LOVE U SID" WAS THE BESTEST THING SHE HAS DONE SO FAR..BT YEAH NO OFFENCE WT SHE DID..SHE  DISRVE  SOME TADAP....& SHE SHOULD ACCEPT THAT SHE HAS DONE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN HER LIFE......I JUST WANT SHE SHOULD TELL THE TRUTH TO SID.....
& YEP WT A DID WITH HER WILL BE THE LESSON FOR R FORE LIFETIME FURE SURE....& I WILL NOT MIND IF SHE START HATING HER SELF WHEN SHE REMEBER THOSE HORRIBLE MOMENTS.......BT I WOULD STILL SAY THAT MRS. MODI THANKS A LOT THAT U DID'T FAILED US TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

WT STILL I WATING STRONG JUSTIFICATION FROM UR SIDE...... 
Edited by Astha_loveswahi - 13 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
The last scene was the one which i truly enjoyed. Sid actually looked scared looking at Riddhima!๐Ÿ˜† Man how she ripped his shirt open,it literally gave me some serious goosebumps even in all this drama!๐Ÿ˜

Can i say that Sid looked oh so HOT today?!!๐Ÿ˜

I really wish it had been Siddhant who had listened to the "I love you" she said. AAAHHHH!!๐Ÿคช

nikita_88 thumbnail
Guddi Awesome post!

Agree she can never cherise the love she had for Armaan anymore she will forget everything she liked and loved about him!
amazing post๐Ÿ‘

i am so so happy that her past will make her want to throw up now, she will think million times before she thinks about her past, and the best part was she was after her pati izzat HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!
this women has lost it for sure, she will do anything to make sure her husband sid does not leave her, starting from ripping his shirt button. long live armaan and ridz love story which is nothing but a taboo for ridz and i am glade to see our sexyface back, sid should call them ***** and tell them congrates you deserve each other and elave from there.
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr8 post..๐Ÿ˜›..i agree esp. on this one..
The END of AR from RM's side.. And......... Hope to see an end of SR toooooooooooooooooo !๐Ÿฅฑ
i cant love SR anymore as i did before..i cant forget that ๐Ÿคฌ expression of mrs. modi..in my eyes she is still an adulterous bcoz she went weak in front of her ex,she thinks abt another man 24/7..SHE IS UNFAITHFULL TOWARDS HER HUSBAND..
Edited by -maria- - 13 years ago
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guddi u made me speech less amazing post........again. any ways i don't want RM in  my SID's life. he deserve best, not that confused soul........
hai re modi khandaan ke beton ki kismat, dono bhai ko paagal biwi hi mili . ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome post...............loved ittttttt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘