EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... Riddhima Modi =))

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
MANNNNNNNNNNN..

I owe this post to Raj Thakrey.. JAI maharasthra😲😳

Anyways coming to the point.. AAAAAAAAAAH.. She said I love you to SID? What happened to this woman ? MNS effect ? 🤣Anyways whatever it is, but LOVED LOVED LOVED how she was crying her heart out.. AR love was as pure as ever.. but the thing is WAS.. 🥱 I would have prefered to keep my first love memories as a precious one and cherish them forever even if I move on with my present.. But I would have NEVER done anything which will put me in SHAME remembering that love.. My personal choice🥱

And now, Riddhima is truly in pain.. She has got the BIGGEST punishment ever.. That from NOW on, whenever she will think abt her past, she will try to remove ALL the memories from her mind.. And I BET she will succeed🥱 Thanks to tonight's episode and her love Armaan🥱🥱🥱🥱

I am HAPPIEST for this thing.. What could be better punishment than this? And I LOVED how she acknowledged her mistake in SUCH big way.. Sid's izzat was almost at danger 🤣🤪 AAAAAAAAAAAAH such krazy mad woman🥳😍 Sid was truly scared🤪🤪 Cockroach se toh koi na koi bacha lega usse.. Riddhima se kaun bachayega🤪🤪🤪🤪

LOVED her tadap, her pain, and her consceince .. She DESERVES it! And LOVE how her past makes her ASHAMED now.. LOVED how she said Sid has FULL right on her tan, man and dhan😳LOVED how she said she wont let Armaan spoil her life AGAIN🥱🥱 I always knew he always spoilt her life .. ALWAYS <3🥱🥱🥱🥱

And LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEe the Paro run😆.. Marathon champion Riddhima🥱

Anyways.. Bottom line is.. The END of AR from RM's side.. And......... Hope to see an end of SR toooooooooooooooooo !🥱

Guddi..

P.S -- Bashers.. COme to embarrass urselves🥱🥱🥱🥱

🥱🥱🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
buahahahah RM LOVES SID.....

well i would request SOME fans to OPENLY get jealous 😆 its time for you to kil yourselves 😉
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol, this show just needs to end and Sid needs to get back to Houston away from the K KKKraazy woman.😆 Riddhima STILL makes me wanna puke. 😳
Edited by -Yas- - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Man i loved the way she was ripping his shirt open she deserves all the begging what made me even happier was sid's gussa in precap yes man now she'll run to him and tadapfy for him yay yaya she deserves it

and her I LOVE YOU FOR SID Oh god pinch me
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I still can't digest the fact that the married woman so called RM was making out with Aarman - her ex.lover. 😭 and if she still loves her ex as some claim then idiotic woman when Sid was willing to give you a divorce why did you not accept it.

To turn around and now say I am still getting thoughts of Aarman and I want to be with Sid is the most weirdest thing ever. It is not appreciated!

CVs if you have no storyline then please end the serial
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO. Guddi, you ROCK. 😆

She had a weak moment, she was vulnerable, and Armaan exploited that. But she caught herself in time, and I LOVE her regret after that. She shouldn't have let things go that far, she knows that. And if she truly wants to redeem herself, there can be no looking back now.

Agree Guddi!!

Whenever she thinks of armaan shes going to think of him with shame and guilt,instead of the fondness one should think of a past love or a dear friend!!

And whenevr she looks at sid shes going to feel even more shame and guilt for nearly betraying him!!

What ridhimma did was definately wrong- even getting lost for a few minutes did not sit well with me!! But she regretted it big time and the first thing she did was run back to sid!!  And the biggest thing for me was that she said 'I love you' to sid! And I dont care what anyone thinks-to me she definately meant it!!

As much as Im angry with her and what shes going to make sid go through I still cant give up on SR!!😳

superxuberant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ridhimma modi.........bak to where c belongsssssss 👏
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I cannot comment on Ridheema Modi, as its been the toughest task ever. Confused soul..😕🤔
HS.KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For me Ridima still makes me want to Puke