The Modi Diaries: 15th Sept

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣 Yes!! We already have the lovely Goham diaries...but let us take a peek into the other family's diaries too.

Rashi: Maa ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai. Woh to Gopi ke liye kitni acchi kaagdi thi. Yeh Kokila toh koshish karne par bhi mere liye acchi kaagdi nahin ban sakti.... 😭

Kinjal: Why is my mom telling me about all these unknown girls? Does she know that someone is blackmailing me! I'll call up Umang right now and tell him my fears...

Jigar: Rashi was looking very pretty today. Should get roses tomorrow. Shaayad aaj meri kismat mein Rashi ka sanket aa jaaye...Aham bhai to gopi bhabhi se juda hokar bhi unke paas aate rehte hain..rashi to... 😭

Kokila: I'm worried about Kinjal. Hope she doesn't turn out to be like Rashi in her sasuraal. Tomorrow will give long list of chores to Rashi. Shaayad Kinjal ko samajh aa jaaye...

Hetal: Feeling very sad today that Rashi betrayed me. Will tell the Mother Ship that humans can be very bad by nature. Also, Gopi might be the lost Queen. Will talk to Mother Ship about this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love it. Please include the hubby's diaries as well. That could be hysterical! "Why does Koki always yell at me?" etc.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: saomom

Love it. Please include the hubby's diaries as well. That could be hysterical! "Why does Koki always yell at me?" etc.

tam why dont u start the same...Parag Ke dil Ki Kuuk.......