hi all

congrats for new AT

welcome all new members, have fun

norzar
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

If CVs are still hell bent on going AR way.........then this triangle will bring out the jealousy factor in ridz seeing armaan moving on with another gal and thus she will admit her feeling.....

but if it is going ArSh n Sr way........then she will feel relieved to see Armaan finally move on in life.......at this point.........it will only depend on wat CV have in mind........

But in anycase.........AR from this point onwards cannot be justified.........PERIOD

You have said it all here, and thats it - this is it, and then you will know which way its going i guess

And what happened is the biggest storm Ridz will ever have to face, i mean any woman - and if she cannot get over that and her past then nothing can help her at all

AR is basically nothing now, and no justifications can make me think otherwise and even for Armaan's love as well, thats not love anymore as you say AR from this poin on cannot be justified at all
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

enjoyed reading everyones comments in previous AT

read reg some mentioning that another AT is saying that all this is sids plan with A, well like sid bef, it still wont justify AR at all.

though if cvs use this route, we could see another turn in SR lives

norzar
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
congrats for the new AT   [:D/]

Lovely title ๐Ÿ˜Š
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

If CVs are still hell bent on going AR way.........then this triangle will bring out the jealousy factor in ridz seeing armaan moving on with another gal and thus she will admit her feeling.....

but if it is going ArSh n Sr way........then she will feel relieved to see Armaan finally move on in life.......at this point.........it will only depend on wat CV have in mind........

But in anycase.........AR from this point onwards cannot be justified.........PERIOD

EDIT: And SidShi will be the very ones to walk away being titled the heros of the show taking the sympathy n applaud of the audience๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

YES...
CVS ought to realise this much.......if they want to salvage the show they put a full stop to the triangle and this crap.
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Congo on the New Thread Guyss๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i Luv the Title Shruu Di..

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats everyone ๐Ÿ‘

Love the title ๐Ÿ˜ณ nd Shurti Di..just read the lyrics...PERFECT๐Ÿ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

enjoyed reading everyones comments in previous AT

read reg some mentioning that another AT is saying that all this is sids plan with A, well like sid bef, it still wont justify AR at all.

though if cvs use this route, we could see another turn in SR lives

norzar

exactly norzie..........showing Sid being the mastermind in all this will not make audience hate........infact he will get the support from the audience coz he has out up alot and his this tactic will only backfire n prove that Ridz indeed was taking both the guys for a ride and basically from a show viewpoint..........the protagonist of the show is being made extremely cheap n weak for playing with emotions of everyone.........not value ppl and relations at the foundation level and most of all making a mockerey of love n marriage........and this will always be remembered as a show where an Indian married woman could not stand up for wat she believed in .....and could not stand up for her self esteem........dignity n intergrity......

Its sad........but trying to justify AR now (that is if CVs are trying to do that) is basically too late coz lots has been invested in SR story and the character graph of Sid and so a utturn now will simply mean digging their own graves.....
The only way they can save themselves n this show is going ArSh n SR way now.....and make a sweet n peaceful closure of AR on the note that wat could not be.........will be could not be and life moves on.......
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

yup shilpa ia gree if cvs have any shame left they will take the SR and Arshi route

somewhere i believe kw break, maybe is leading to some major siddhima turn,

i wouldnt mind sid memory loss track, after he gets a accident, that will bring up a good track i feel

norzar
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I still cannot see or beleive sid is turning negative heck no