Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys i think sid wont get angry i think it would be complete opposite and he would be thinking about something else πŸ˜• why do i feel that the scene is just going to be like when Ridz hugged armaan thinking that its Sid...... and sid popped in and he showed he was a doodh peeta bacha
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wat makes AR story no longer true n pure is the fact that armaan (n yes he is butchered to the core i must say) is doing all this prove to ridz that she still loves him.........
when infact..........true love does not need to be proved.......u do not have to do anything to prove anything.......all u do is love n love and if indeed ur love is true n pure anddddddd u are meant to be......then ur love will come running to u no matter wat......

but even if ur love is true n pure but u are not meant to be........still u dont have to prove to get back ur love.........coz love does not always mean to be with that person.......

I have time n again said this........love is such an emotion that u simply feel from the depths of ur heart n live in that love n that feelings......without any expectations.......and true will attain its holy acceptance when in ur love u can only give n give without requesting a return..........

This I see in Sid..........not in Armaan......
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

well said shilpa, that clealy shows the difference between both men

norzar
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sid doesnt know anything yet...riddhimma will tell him everything after the scene shown in precap...and THEN the sexyface will be back😍
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

Guys i think sid wont get angry i think it would be complete opposite and he would be thinking about something else πŸ˜• why do i feel that the scene is just going to be like when Ridz hugged armaan thinking that its Sid...... and sid popped in and he showed he was a doodh peeta bacha

u talking about the precap??

If so then ya even I think Sid gonna come in and is gonna talk about something totally different...maybe he gonna find tht bracelet he gave Ridzi which Armaan broke during the horror scene 🀒 nd then gonna just act up by saying I knw what happened...I knw y ur upset nd then BLAH....he talks about the bracelet being broken nd tells her it's ok...she doesn't need 2 worry so much here is wat I want...I want him 2 gift Ridzi a Mangalsutra at the point nd put the Mangalsutra on Ridzi right in front of Armaan.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Don't knw wat I said...guess nothing making sense right now 😳 😳
norzar thumbnail
hi

i feel sid will find oit in a nasty way what happened, bef rids tells him and that naturally wioll shock him to the core and he will go away,

i seriosuly feel cvs rather thna concentraion in the love tracks need a urgent chnage, maybe show the sisiter thing first

norzar
norzar thumbnail
hi

another thing i am getting when rids hugged A thinking he is sid, she said sid name, then she says ilu etc, so how come A didint hear it,

norzar
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Hira i dont want sexyface back yet yeah i love it but right now i want intense romantic scenes na but i dont want those scenes with the pappu sid as well πŸ˜†
Zarqa everything makes sense SRIANS know each otherz language and i agree
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

another thing i am getting when rids hugged A thinking he is sid, she said sid name, then she says ilu etc, so how come A didint hear it,

norzar

its coz we are talking abt A here he never listens the right thing just what he wants to hear 🀒
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

Hira i dont want sexyface back yet yeah i love it but right now i want intense romantic scenes na but i dont want those scenes with the pappu sid as well πŸ˜†
Zarqa everything makes sense SRIANS know each otherz language and i agree

hahahhahaha u decide what  u want yar...papu sid or sexyface sid LOL....
i want sexyface sid back yaar.......😳enough being a pappu!