WRITTEN UPDATE 15th SEPT 2010

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
                                                    WRITTEN UPDATE 15TH SEPTEMBER 2010
                                                           [THIS IS A MEMBER POSTS ONLY]
PART 1
Today episodes of karol bagh begins with RS and manju in their room RS is consoling manju who is crying, asking her where are you lost?manju said i'm really lost,RS replied manju we lost only one child and they show mili photo which is on the wall,and all the others are still here and to keep them well do take care and we'll be grandparents soon we need to take good care of them.
Tarneja mansion anuj is back home saying to anita today i have been to karol bagh,anita just cut him off saying, something must have happened. i'm i right?anuj is a bit angry ,anita said ok leave all this, i planned a baby shower ceremony.anuj asked what?the baby is still not born.anita why are you so stupid baby shower is a party where everyone come and bring gifts for the baby.anuj ,oh! mean you want to do the Godbharai.anita what you are saying you are only good to stay at 12/24 .anuj whatever you may say but in hindi it is called godbharai and in our family also it is celebrated i don't have any problem with it.today mom threw mili out and anuj began to tell everything to anita who does not want to hear it she covered her ears with her hands asking anuj to stop it as her baby will be worried hearing all these useless things.Anita said firmly i already decided for the baby shower,anuj said no anita for timebeing nothing will be done,anita is disturbed and angry saying i don't know whenever i planned something there's a problem with your family they can't bear my happiness and she goes to sleep.

PART 2
A new and fresh morning manju is doing her morning prayer while abhi is on his laptop.manju keeps giving a look to abhi,simi comes calling for manju that the breakfast is ready.manju called her and said to simi to tell abhi thank you and if he's upset with any of my words so sorry simi said yes mom and gave a sweet look to abhi who's also smiling,manju continued on saying to tell him to eat the breakfast then to continue working,simi nods ok.abhi left his works and tells simi let's eat  the breakfast before she scolds us once again and he put his hands on mili shoulders when there's a knock at the door,simi goes on see who is and saw anuj.from inside manju tells simi to give the breakfast to anuj,simi asked anuj to come everyday as manju is happy seeing him.abhi greets anuj and went to dress while simi and anuj sit for breakfast,simi noticed anuj worried face and asked him what the matter he said nothing great only anita who want to do a baby shower ceremony.simi, mean godbharai?anuj after all these what happened is it the right time to celebrate it?RS said why not.

PART 3
RS said if anita wants to celebrate her godbharai then it will be done.RS suggests manju to invite neetu also manju agreed with RS saying this is fine in this way we'll celebrate,anuj said but mom..............Manju stop him and said whether someone is not present but life still continues and asked simi to phone neetu and anuj to let anita know about the godbharai and she will herself talks to anita mom.
Neetu is eating something she's on the bed and omi arrived telling her what are you eating as he brought some apples for her.  the phone began to ring she wanted to take it but omi said ok i'll go you stay here and he  brought the phone to neetu it simi who announced about the godbharai ceremony but neetu  refuses because of what happened with mili,saying this is not the right time.simi said it is RS decision,as RS and manju want neetu and anita godbharai to be done together along with a big celebration,simi told neetu i'm not taking your permission i just want you to come.neetu said i don't know why i'm not feeling good to do it.simi makes neetu understand telling her it is only for RS and manju happiness and neetu agree for it.
Tarneja mansion,anuj is sitting in his room anita is coming with an angry face anuj asked for the reason that she must be happy that her godbharai will be celebrated she said i know but this not babyshower this one is called godbharai that's also at karol bagh your mom called my mother.Anuj asked anita so what?anita why my godbharai cannot be celebrated alone but together with neetu?anuj is angry looking at her,anita continued on, why whenever i plan for something it is not done in the way i want it. i plan this baby shower for me not for your family,anuj gets angry and screamed enough anita.everytime my parents plan something you feels bad and they accept what you say for once you cannot accept what they want,what the big deal in it to accept to do what they want and anuj who is all angry goes out.
Simi is telling abhi to help her to call all the invitees for the godbharai but abhi asked this cannot be done later as i need to do an important work and slowly abhi is leaving for the office he stops and said to simi i was thinking to meet vishal and tells him the truth that's mili is in love with me simi is shocked and she came near abhi saying why are you not forgetting all these and try to continue your way forward as RS and manju who are trying to forget what mili did to live peacefully onwards.abhi said i'm also trying the same but this truth need to come in front of vishal simi said what vishal may think it is all vishal and mili problems not ours.If today RS and Manju don't utter a single words about all these to vishal it is only for his safety. simi said i don't want you to continue with all that please.
simi is all dress in a red saree and is looking at the picture of the three sisters together and is saying to mili today is the godbharai of neetu and i'm missing you a lot as you are not here,she's also crying saying i pray to god that you always stay well.
The function begins and simi came to help dolly who is doing some work simi asked her if she can help and sit down for it she continued saying that good that RS and Manju also can forget mili for sometimes,but dolly is all quiet,simi noticed her called her twice and she answered her saying sometimes you just don't want to hear rubbish and persons keep on talking to brainwash you.

PART 4
Simi asked what the problems she said Mrs mishra told her that two godbharai is inauspicious,simi asked you told this to mom she said no she was looking too happy.OMI dadi is doing some ceremony for neetu and said it is a boy or girl no matter the baby just need to be in very good health then life just turn colourful,a lady among the guests called omi who was standing with abhi and anuj and asked omi how are you all here as men are not allowed in,but now that you are here you will get a penalty and the three agree and said we also decided something and abhi asked anuj to put on the music and they began to dance omi took neetu along to dance and abhi bring in simi.anuj is trying to bring anita who refuses and finally bring in manju they  are all dancing while anita is looking at them angrily.manju said to stop the music as some ceremony are still to be done, and she did  the arti  and manju gave both neetu and anita pairs of  bangles but anita is not happy with the bangles.omi dadi also did the arti after manju.Both to be daddy are given a coconut by manju and are asked to break it near the matarani and to share it among  everyone,omi did it first and when anuj breaks the coconut he was given he's shocked to see it all rotten inside it is all black and he called manju showing the coconut to her everyone is shocked and the women began to talk this is unauspicious anita is all shocked and worried as well as manju and simi.scene feezes on simi.

PRECAP:
Mili mom in law is asking what the matter....................................................... 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the episode.😊

It was really a great episode.Shocked seeing the sensible Anuj.

Jenila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.........loved Manju's caring nature as a mother towards Abhi
Hope she will not change her attitude towards Abhi again
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for great update.. Hope both the babies r fine nd healthy..Edited by puvini - 13 years ago
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for the detailed update😃
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...