Posted: 13 years ago
hi

ana24 the next 2 epsidoes will tell us all

norzar
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

in a way i am glad they arent dragging it till next week, whatever will happen in the next 2 days

norzar
Edited by norzar - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Tommorow everything will make sense! But all I know is Armaan has been butchered and that is the issue they need to make it a dream to save the show, that is all they can do!
ana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

ana24 the next 2 epsidoes will tell us all

norzar

[b]yeah till den we got to wait m watch n trust me these are the most difficult 24 hrs we all SR fans are gona face.....[b]Edited by ana24 - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Tommorow everything will make sense! But all I know is Armaan has been butchered and that is the issue they need to make it a dream to save the show, that is all they can do!

i doubt its a dream whatever they showed in the precap will air tmrw, but what its to be seen, what happens after that

i feel shilpa theroy of aitraaz movie track seems very likely

norzar
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: ana24

[b]yeah till den we got to wait m watch n trust me these are the most difficult 24 hrs we all SR fans are gona face.....[b]

it depneds how fats tmrw epsiode movies, maybe they drag it till fri

norzar
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hi

aditi, okay here are my views

first of all seeing rids expressions throughout the epsidoe one could see the fear and scare, also some AR past moments were replaced by Sr moemnts, ie the fall during rugby match and the hair bit, it left rids allsuprised ka whats happening.

the yuvi naina scene and rids over hearing to me was more like rids rem her and A in that postion, and yuvi words were exactly what A feels right now, he wont accept rids moving on and beleives she will never foregt him etc. this convo made rids all the more think about A, she even said ka kya pyara karni ki yehi saza hai ka, abap ki poorni yaadien aap ka peche nehi chorit. she was thinking of A and when sid suddently pulls ehr she says A, that point of time she was thinking of  hence his name came out of her mouth.

sid was adorable when he tells her reg 8pm date and that he will do somehting special for her etc.

the room scene where rids yet again imagines A there and thinks reg red being A colour and decdies to wear white, bec she says white is sid's colour just like his heart saaf aur sacha.

angie aksing rids why she and sid haven consummated yet, gets rids to think that its about tiem she and sid become full hubby wife in every sense. and decides to wear white sari for her date with sid.

precap, i wont say much, lets just see what they show tmrw, dont know i still feel they is more to it that was shown,

but like i said if it happens, then rids character is butchered beyond repair.

norzar

Haven't seen the precap Norz, but I love how you're so positive. Yeah, if she actually goes through with it, she's over for me. I think I'll skip today's epi as well then. Thanks so much Norz, for jhelofying all this. 😆 You're a star. 😆

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hi

i doubt its a dream whatever they showed in the precap will air tmrw, but what its to be seen, what happens after that

i feel shilpa theroy of aitraaz movie track seems very likely

norzar

that IS most likely to happen she would jerk him i think and maybe then A will find out that Riddhima doesnt love him anymore 😳
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Haven't seen the precap Norz, but I love how you're so positive. Yeah, if she actually goes through with it, she's over for me. I think I'll skip today's epi as well then. Thanks so much Norz, for jhelofying all this. 😆 You're a star. 😆

aditi i will watch the next 2 epsiodes, and if all is gone, then i will quit and from next week no dmg for me too.

i have final postivity let and that will lead me to the next 2 episodes

norzar
nikita_88 thumbnail
Tommorow shall be interesting but if Sid forgives Riddhima easily I am going to kick his butt!