Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i think i am being misunderstood somewhere....i am not pointing a finger at Maan here..i am actually pointing out an incosistency protrayed by the cvs in Maan's character....yes i do know that it will take time...hey i made posts about that on Friday yaar..just felt that Maan even in his worst moment. ..will have clarity of mind somewhere
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys in India/ Pakistan what happened in today/tuesdays episode . Can some post an update for us who are on the other side of the world

thanks
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: eveline

i think i am being misunderstood somewhere....i am not pointing a finger at Maan here..i am actually pointing out an incosistency protrayed by the cvs in Maan's character....yes i do know that it will take time...hey i made posts about that on Friday yaar..just felt that Maan even in his worst moment. ..will have clarity of mind somewhere

No eveline. I dont think there is any inconsistency in his characterisation. He has always been shown to jump into conclusion almost immediately.  His views are often short term to start with. He never waits to piece together everything at one go.  That slow realisation comes much later after he had let off his steam. This is how he has been portrayed right from that first official dinner.   One thing that hurts and angers Maan the most is to be taken advantage of. Remember how furious he was with Geet at the outhouse and twisted her arm and pulled her hair when he thought she was taking advantage of him, seeing her laugh. Right now that is what he is thinking, that he was made to look like a fool by Geet. So he will start recollecting all the more relevant things later on when his anger has cooled down.
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
so true i was wondering about that too but maybe hes really hurt so this enables him to think clearly give him some time he might actually look at the pros and cons of everything intelligent as he is...!!
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
give him some time to regain his senses back....the senses with which he passionately hold geet in his arms....