Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Eve- i feel he 'll get to remember d other parts of FB after he realizes his mistakes/..Oh mannn..Im waiting 4dat day..
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piya2025

Eve- i feel he 'll get to remember d other parts of FB after he realizes his mistakes/..Oh mannn..Im waiting 4dat day..

well piya any other hero and any other show..they would show that....once he knows the girl is innocent then he remembers everything and feels more sorry...here maybe coz of the way the show and Maan are created...i expected him to think logically...😊
piya2025 thumbnail
oh n another thing is dat..did u nothing he assumed it already in his mind dat Geet's familly was trying to kill her just coz of dis..coz she being pregnent b4marrige n dats is d reason behind her dis situation ..
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

oh n another thing is dat..did u nothing he assumed it already in his mind dat Geet's familly was trying to kill her just coz of dis..coz she being pregnent b4marrige n dats is d reason behind her dis situation ..

that is exactly what is surprising...every single fb sequence shown points him towards geets guilt...but what about his own experiences of sooo many days and incidents with Geet....why not think about that too??
piya2025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

well piya any other hero and any other show..they would show that....once he knows the girl is innocent then he remembers everything and feels more sorry...here maybe coz of the way the show and Maan are created...i expected him to think logically...😊

Im wid u on dis..so 4dis we just have to wait n watch.. have to watch Maan reaction in d precap scene..I dont know i hope its not a "fill up"" scene hope it had something to add in MG relationship + d current track😳
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know right! I really thought that he would remember his drunk conversation with her saying that she can't be with him and she doesn't have the right to.

MSK really disappointed me. I understand he's shocked, upset, and whatever but he didn't need to be so rude to Geet and even PUSH her. That's not love.
Edited by noodles - 13 years ago
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Selective Amnesia ur correct!!
why cudn't he remember when geet was running away from him!!!!
why maan!!
remember that!!
cool down and think cooly!!
piya2025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

that is exactly what is surprising...every single fb sequence shown points him towards geets guilt...but what about his own experiences of sooo many days and incidents with Geet....why not think about that too??

Exactly.. Dis d why i think d miscarriage track is ahead.oh dont get me wrong im not fond of such thing but i have vaild reason to say this.. Maan needs time but he was need some serious words to listen from Geet which 'll make him think abt d other side of Geet's story..N that can only happen when geet behaves rude or start ignore maan..or when she's emmotional n Maan is der to console him.. n as u know @ dis point Maan wont console him if Geet doesnt loss something IMP bcoz of Maan😕
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
everything i thought of happening is going all wrong. maan is someone who will use some logic n listen to ur problem before making any judgements. he has proved that couple of times but now he is not even listening to geet. i think his anger is taking over him for now so when he calms down he will listen to geet n hopefully geet doesn't lose her child like showed in the precap she is runing n n then trip n fall. geet is not using logic either when she knows his anger she should of have waited a day atleast to calm him down but the truth is a burden on her heart probably thats why. i dont want to see geet blaming maan for losing her child. anger is justified from maan's side but he knew geet had fam problems from the beginning. when maan heard the truth from geet his memories with geet is removed instanly thats wat i feel on how maan is reacting like how a person can forget all of the memories in couple of seconds.Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 13 years ago
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maneetforever

Selective Amnesia ur correct!!

why cudn't he remember when geet was running away from him!!!!
why maan!!
remember that!!
cool down and think cooly!!

yup...his anger and fury were expected...he is MSK afterall😉...and that is sooo much part of his character.... but I was also expecting his edgy mind to remember and think about all the aspects...that is also such an intrinsic part of Maan..which was missing today!!