I wont call it negative..ill call it..Reality

-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

soo with the countless articles/rumors/promos that sid will become negative?!? im not understanding one thing...

i mean really who is gonna percieve sid as negative in the show?!? ...A-R fans obviously, but they've percieved sid as negative from the beginning! he's always been the thorn in their precious forever couple! While for Arsh fans..sid is a necessity to keep their favorite couple, and of course SR lovess sid! sooo thats why im confused! who is gonna percieve sid as negative?!?

does cvs think majority fans are A-R?!? i mean the show has the same amount of viewers..even those who claim they wont watch...always do!🥱

and reason behind sid being negative is the infamous adultury, and riddhima telling sid she made a mistake..now couple of things come to mind.

1) RIDZ FEELING GUILTY!! HAHAHHAHAHA A-R FANS...she took it as a "GALTI" whereas....if Ridz did it with sid..it woudlnt be galthi😉 (which btw they did but retarded cvs decided to chop it out...i shall never forgive them for that) ...nonetheless its a mistake ridz regrets...thats gotta burn..

2) I swear if sid actually "understood" riddhima this time...i think i would slap him myself... it would ruin any "realisticness" to this character. The fact that he is upset. is reality!! and i totally support him..because if tables were turned, ridz would throw hell! so sid being upset, angry, etc is completely 100% justified!!

3) the only negative thing i feel like sid would do...is kill armaan...which sorry for kash fans since u guys are armaan fans...would be perfect!😍... so i wouldnt deem that negative

4) Shilpa....god i feel for her... she was suppose to bring back the light in armaan's eyes..she has her work cut out for her..plz shilpa take him somewhere and heal his wounds...he already started feeling for u...from orphanage time.

5) Ridz...is the weakest protagonist ive seen. i think the most upsetting part ever was the precap of someone grabbing her and she thought it was armaan...wow! and the fact that after it was her "marzi" she remarried sid, she thought of armaan. i dont think i could forgive her for that.. or its gonna take a longgggggggggggg time

6) kw jenny and shilpa....i pity u all. thats all i gotta say

so yeah....i think it all really is up to the viewers to see how they percieve sid. i think most arsh and sr fans believe sid wont be negative, he's doing what any other indian male husband would do. and theonly fan group who would call it negative is A-R...so its pointless

whyyy do i feel like this is one big publicity stunt by DMG, which is gonna backfire!🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post!!! all I can say,  I am with sid10000000000%  he should never ever forgive Riddhima, If she slept with Armaan... I dont want SR!!! It is just disgusting!!! If a woman cant be loyal to her husband then... there is no SR!!!  I hope writer of the DMG gets fired!!!!!!!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I dread to think how Sid or any husband would feel seeing their so called wife doing what she does and like this

Any sane person would go crazy

Sid has understood alot, accepted Ridz and also Armaan in his life and gave him the title of friend and big bro and these two ppl do this to him, thats if they do

Its understandable if this time Sid takes his anger out on everyone and anything and Sid will just hate himself the most here, coz he wll think he is the biggest fool going

As for Armaan, he hasnt got respect for Ridz at all who she is today and everything and Sid, in how he is being right now

Armaan is disgracing Ridz even by going after her

This SR marriage has everything, if not more - then what ppl today crave and even love in it, and thats being tainted, this marriage meant something to SR and Ridz alot

Imagine this as a real life situation and we all know who we would side with and who is justified in all this and what it makes Armaan look like
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If Riddhima actually does what's being threatened, I wouldn't blame Sid for anything he did. To have loved with all your heart only to have it thrown back in your face, thats gotta hurt.
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Already Backfire dear.......backfiring DMG sets.....there are going to be fire like they showed in 21st september last time !!

tottally lost crap....drain has wide open today like eartquake.......to shut the show...1,2,3,4  dhinchak.....KSG and armaan both are biggest flop creation today !!
Sidd!! You should be making posts more often!! This is amazing!!!

I totally totally agree with everything you said! The AR fans always hated sid and blamed him for AR not happening so nothing new there!!

And even if the cv's do make sid negative I dont think any single SR fan will hate him!! Like you said any man would lose it if his wife committed adultery with his best friend/big brother!!

Even though I hate the idea of the cv's turning the wonderful character of sid negative,I for one will never blame him!!

The cv's are going to try and justify AR being together by making sid negative!! How pathetic! They're saying adultery is OK if it turns your husband into a psycho!!

Well I think the cv's are the psychos!! I hope all this backfires on them so badly and I hope no channel on TV will ever allow a show produced by cinevistas to ever air again!!

Shilpa had the sense to leave! Now I hope KW follows her and refuses to play the negative role!!

The  pathetic immoral show is going to shut shop soon anyway!!
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow what a post! Loved it
Agree with all you say..
Not sure what negative means..But would defenitely like Sid to wake up and not be so understanding anymore. Enuf is enuf...
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesome post..agree with each and everything u said..
as much as i hate this idea of making Sid negative but every man in Sid's place will loose it if his wife committed adultry with her so called ex....
like u i will also slap Sid if he will understand Riddhima this time also...
And CVS can never ever justify AR by making Sid negative..it is cheap and it will always be cheap
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
AWEsome post..Yes I will not call Sid negative tooo.He needs to correct ppl big time....

I really feel bad for sid..You explained it sooo well..I need nt say more
Edited by uppaas - 13 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post sidd!! Very well said - the CVz have lost it and no matter what they say or do we wont think Sid is negative - because he will have full justification - anyone would lose it if they had a confused and unfaithful wife and overly obsessive "brother" 🤢