Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mysticwater24

Frankly now i dont even want this show to end.....i just want this show to go off-air ASAP.... as for people rejoicing about this promo...there is actually nothing to rejoice about....whatever it is AR can never be happy....you cannot remain happy if you back stab and cheat someone.

Word. That is what I was saying in the other post. Riddhima was never at peace because Armaan couldn't move on in his life and now how on earth are both Armaan and Riddhima going to be happy when they clearly violated all rules and boundaries and cheated the person who wanted to help them both. It was other thing if Riddhima called for divorce and went ahead with Armaan because she couldn't forget their love and she was sure on her decision. And how on the earth are Armaan Riddhima going to face Shashank and Padma after this fiasco. What are they going to say. That our hormones got better of us and since you are doctor you can understand this. Stupid. I wish DMG goes off air now.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely appalling. If they do actually show adultery, then I literally have no words left.

Even if she still wants Armaan, she could've divorced Sid and done it with DIGNITY. No, she insisted that Sid should marry her a second time, when he was hesitating. She goes on abd betrays her marriage, betrays the man who's done nothing but love her.

And Armaan. I'd never thought that they could do this to him. He was the shining star of DMG, a guy who could do no wring. What happened to all his positivity and values ?

If they actually do show this, whatever respect I ever had for Armaan-Riddhima as people, as a story, will be completely destroyed.

Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

One sec...y r we getting into the TRP debate here... To enlighten the uninitiated, DMG's TRPs during the marriage prep was 0.4 (Average) No decline from the week before that! So even in KSG's absence, it dint see a decline!!!

And the remarriage track happened last week and trps for that will only come on Wednesday!!!

raps they have been busy spreading false news that trp was as low as 0.2 during last week, lol
when in fact trp of dmg has not declined inspite of ksg's absence
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

raps they have been busy spreading false news that trp was as low as 0.2 during last week, lol
when in fact trp of dmg has not declined inspite of ksg's absence

pagal ho gaye hain sabb...aur hum sabse bade pagal hain jo yeh show dekh rahe hain!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

pagal ho gaye hain sabb...aur hum sabse bade pagal hain jo yeh show dekh rahe hain!

Word. So do like me and quit this crap before you have some sanity left.

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

The ArSh story sure as hell didnt make sense!

umm how did it not make sense
it was about love and 2nd chances.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

[

yeh toh hum salon se bolrahe hain and still watching k hope dmg theek hojaye.. jo k ab namumkin hai..😆😆🤣
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: psarada

Word. That is what I was saying in the other post. Riddhima was never at peace because Armaan couldn't move on in his life and now how on earth are both Armaan and Riddhima going to be happy when they clearly violated all rules and boundaries and cheated the person who wanted to help them both. It was other thing if Riddhima called for divorce and went ahead with Armaan because she couldn't forget their love and she was sure on her decision. And how on the earth are Armaan Riddhima going to face Shashank and Padma after this fiasco. What are they going to say. That our hormones got better of us and since you are doctor you can understand this. Stupid. I wish DMG goes off air now.

Exactly....if Riddhima would have divorced Sid and gone back to Armaan...i would have had nothing to say.....but marrying Sid for the second time and then going back to Armaan is what i find disgusting....why did she agree to marry Sid at all for the second time when she cannot forget Armaan? this time there was no societal pressure .....i feel so sorry for Sid....and i dont think Shashank and Padma will be able to forgive AR (if AR at all confesses or something which i doubt) ....yeah their hormones went out of control 🥱
shamil thumbnail
@mysticwater24 -"their hormones went out of control 🤣
o god, that makes the whole thing look pukeworthy
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm an AR fan and i didn't want AR back like this.But this is a stupid show.It has always showed the most illogical things.Just like Reemz  asked in her post....do we all watch the show to learn our morals?We all learn morals from our parents and loved ones...not from any particular show. Edited by Kritz08 - 13 years ago