Frequent Posters

Cherry.. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Brilliant as always 🤣 🤣 🤣
Can I audition for Gullu-Bittu fan and Banno basher? 😆
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: blossom1234

Fekta, the queen of daily soaps has declared that her next project will be 'Kyunki Mere Paas Bhi Kabhi Dimaag Thi", an emotional drama based on the lives of the viewers of the show "Dill Mein Ghaas"

. Bittu fans on the other hand are always worried about his marriage consummation since his wife Banno suffers from 'mood swings'.

Fekta has said that unlike the typical saas bahi serials she usually produce, this one will go in the lines of the epic mahabharata where Gullu/Bittu fans fight it out to get the much coveted prize- 'Banno' whose "Kabhi Gullu, Kabhi Bittu" act confuses the poor viewers so much that they end up losing their 'dimaag'.

and it is heard that the CVs of DMG have been approached to play the comic characters in the show. The CVs apparently wanted to write the script and not 'act' but Fekta refused citing 'TRP' reasons. A khabroo has informed us that Fekta wants Miss. Pinky, the re-knowned writer of suspense & Horror Tales ''Chal-hattt.." to write the script as she is familiar with the characters in her show. When  contacted ,Miss Pinky however  refused to confirm the news.

i just love u,love u JS🤣🤣
your post r super hilarious🤣
i loved the name fekta🤣

thanks nikku🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

OMG!!!🤣..
agar yeh show bana ill the be the happiest person in this universe....
please make it fekta it will give you loads of trps!!!
rocking article JS...you rock..

thanks shru🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherry..

Brilliant as always 🤣 🤣 🤣
Can I audition for Gullu-Bittu fan and Banno basher? 😆

thanks🤗
gullu-bittu fan??😆 yeah since its a fekta production , sooner or later they will need such fans too😳
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post Shamil 🤣

Do you know that I will be retiring from Dill Mein Ghaas soon?!😛

shamil thumbnail
😆

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Lovely post Shamil 🤣

Do you know that I will be retiring from Dill Mein Ghaas soon?!😛

sabz🤗
do u know I have already retired??😆
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
'Banno' whose "Kabhi Gullu, Kabhi Bittu" act confuses the poor viewers so much that they end up losing their 'dimaag'.

🤣🤣
shamil🤗 u made my day dear......dis post is hillarious......i ws really confusd n a bit sad today jst caz of all da negativity on dis PHORUM..... bt ur post has as usual helped me alottttt n im out of dat nostalgic feeling......thnx dear........😳

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: docnuss

'Banno' whose "Kabhi Gullu, Kabhi Bittu" act confuses the poor viewers so much that they end up losing their 'dimaag'.

🤣🤣
shamil🤗 u made my day dear......dis post is hillarious......i ws really confusd n a bit sad today jst caz of all da negativity on dis PHORUM..... bt ur post has as usual helped me alottttt n im out of dat nostalgic feeling......thnx dear........😳

nusru🤗
dont spoil ur mood for a stupid show which may be gearing up to show adultery😆
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

nusru🤗
dont spoil ur mood for a stupid show which may be gearing up to show adultery😆

yea u cheer me up!!!!! i ll follow ur advice n giv a damn to dis crap,,,,,bt wil surely wanna hear frm u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!m kind of addict of ur post.....its all caz of dis crap show dat i found a STAR like u.......🤗
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I cant wait for the new KEKTA show. I think it would be amazing to watch it. But Shamil di what about the IF ranking system. GULLU and BITTU fans were accusing each other for fake ID. That means we can also see some invisible fans in KMPBDT which will come and go after fake id solution by CV (Moderator). And what about the Champa? What about the biggest twist? I think KEKTA is the queen of the biggest twist.

Kya end me GULLU and BITTU ek hoga?