Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pinks86

OMG right choice ... u summed up all my frustration towards anurag ... i do still love him though ... but i think i love younger anurag more ... even though he didn't understand everythin he still was mature enough to care

for taani

i agree....even i love younger anurag...because even though he didn't know the meaning of love and marriage.....but he fulifilled all his responsiblities as taani's husband...never hurt her even once.....

but when he becomes into an adult he have changed alot....without even thinking a second what will taani feel in front of everyone when he hurts her even though its not unintentionally....
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha & for me its the opposite...i love the older onu more...younger onu was a bit unrealistic character for me...i mean talking of LOVE, sacrifices & all at the age of 15...thts like way too mature for his age...whereas i find the older onu so much more real. :)
-BabyCupid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

haha & for me its the opposite...i love the older onu more...younger onu was a bit unrealistic character for me...i mean talking of LOVE, sacrifices & all at the age of 15...thts like way too mature for his age...whereas i find the older onu so much more real. :)

i know i agree with u!!!
Like u cant expect someone to fall in love with a person just because there BFF's like love is something that cant be forced it just happens!
razor12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purvimeh

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh What is Happpening Here.,,,, okie for those who do not understand Anu POV let me put it down in plain simple terms...

When Anu when abroad.. and rationlised his feeling he concluded.. that whatever he and Taani felt for each other was merely bcos of the relation that was thrusted upon them - i.e their marriage....so from Onu POV.. he never really fell in "luv" with Taani....but still cares for her and hold his relationship as BEST FRIEND till date and above all...

But in truth.......... Anu "Loves Tani"... bcos inspite of what Onu feels his bond with Taani grew deeper and what he felt for her 8 years ago is still the same.. the only thing is He just does not realise it....that it.... Hope this shld help u...

Very nice, simple and plain explanation Purvi. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏