Originally posted by: mkasisRT

anu wil never cheat taani
and he is the best person who
can understand taani well than othersssssssss

yes true he is not acheater
indupriya2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Its mind blogging, that when anu is of 14-15,i.e., before leap he took care of Taani & love her so much as even at that time , he is not too mature ..
but now after leap when he is mature he....just only help Taani materially but hurting her emotionally and even forget her promises made to Laboni and angel that he gave to Taani.??????
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
i think it is gonna be like jaane tu yaa jaanee na...jab tak in dono ki life mein koi aur naihn aa jaata hai aur yeh log  sab ek saaath nahin hote hai ...like friends tab tak kuch nahin hohga...jealousy will bring them closer
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well I feel really bad for Tani but can't blame Anu for everything cos when he thought he is in love with Tani at that time he was only a kid.

then they were pulled apart and grow apart and he fell out of in love with her but just simply think of her as his best friend now, even I know he is in love with no one else but his Tani he just need time to dig deep down deeper in his heart to find that be in love with her once again.

so blaming him now is not gonna get both TaAnu and us anywhere.

I still believe he loves her not Nupur and something big is keeping him away from saying it and forcing to him to love Nupur.

whatever it's I am willing to wait and watch.

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am agree with u. It seems that he is some other Anuraag whom we saw 8 years ago. What was the need to show their childhood story so much if they will change like that?
Osprisshow thumbnail
u read ma mind!!agree to the core!!!
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
i think he justified himself on friday episode
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indupriya2008

Its mind blogging, that when anu is of 14-15,i.e., before leap he took care of Taani & love her so much as even at that time , he is not too mature ..

but now after leap when he is mature he....just only help Taani materially but hurting her emotionally and even forget her promises made to Laboni and angel that he gave to Taani.??????

Till he was 14-15 he took care of her every need as a friend, only when they were forcefully married he started feeling something else for her, after which everything went bad so i can't blame Onu for thinking they were best as buddies only and even today he has not changed a bit he still holds her happiness and friendship above everything else and still takes care of her, if he had changed he would not have come back for her and her shop!!! He gave that angel as a friend and he did come back only for her. he had never told Taani he loves her and even Taani had clearly told him that she will never accept him as a husband, he did not know Taani loves him, so what choice did he have? For him he is committed to Nupur now, he can't walk out on her just like that either and he does not want to hurt Taani either, its killing him that she is hurt because of him, hence the Friday scene with Taani. To understand a character it has to be judged within the circumstances they face in life, if you try and understand without considering other factors, like the pain they went through, the emotional trauma, lie history then you will only end up confused ... Onu went through a lot of emotional trauma as a kid and if he had not changed it would seem very unreal and unnatural, what ever happened it had to change him thats how humans behave. For Anurag, Taani is still the most important thing in his life and their friendship is the best thing that he coudl ever wish for. He still can't see tears in her eyes just like when they were 14 -15, he still holds her happiness above everything else just like the way when he was 14-15!

When Anurag started feeling more about Taani then just as a friend everything went wrong didn't it? So he must have thought it was better when they were just friends and I am sure coupled with the realization that Taani will never accept him as her husband anyways and the fact that if their parents had not married them he would probably not have started feeling differently for Taani, he decided its best if they remain just friends and slowly as time went by he started feeling he loves Taani but is not in love with her. And since Nupur was there to fill the gap created in his life by the absence of Taani and his family he started feeling emotional attachment with her, which he later felt is love!

And most important thing Anurag was just 15 at that time, don't forget emotions in that age are very raw and unclear, when you are a teen you are confused about relationship in any case and imagine if to add to that you are treated the way Anurag was treated by his father ' you think you will ever be able to remain the same person you were? I don't think so! Anurag is emotionally drained and confused and don't get me wrong but I think he is already on his way to loose his mental balance, its never happens suddenly, it build up slowly and whatever he is going through is just leading him to that stage where he will loose himself completely.

He was punished for taking care of Taani and loving her when he was 15, now when he has decided he will just be friends with her because everything went wrong when he started to feel love for her, he is being punished again ' and to add to this Nupur will dump him too '. There will come a time when he will completely loose it because whatever he has done in life, he has done it with purest of intentions and has only wished happiness for Taani ' but what ever he does ends up being wrong, he is being punished for his good intentions again and again so uss ney tou pagal hona hi hey! He gets punished and has to face break up of relationships for no fault of his own and always the blame comes on him, no one ever tries to understand what is going through or what he went through but he has to loose relationships he cherish the most again and again, when that is never his intention!    

I think this is at least the 6th or 7th time I am writing this in past 2-3 days, next time I will just copy paste this 🤣

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Some of us are mixing future story to defend Anu. Just because Anuraag is a hero in the story, it doesn't discount him from calling wrong.

I am questioning Anu's own feeling. We are all saying that he did not tell Taani that he loves her openly. Was the confession necessary? But he had realized he loves her...didn't he? So as Taani. Taani also realized she loves him but kept waiting for him...

If we have to argue 'Taani had family that is why she kept her love alive and Anu did not have anyone to take care of so his love died....', then the argument itself is weak. Taani's family has always objected and hated Anu's family in front of her for 8 yrs. It should have some effect on her young mind too right? But no, her love grew strong... In Anuraag's case his so called love is strong only when the lover is in front of her? When he left her he thought her as more than a friend...but when he came back he tagged that relationship as 'FRIENDSHIP'.

I don't see any problem if had moved on in his life with Nupur in US only if had not acted as husband and lover to Taani. Only if had not accepted that marriage.

As it stands now, he has completely erased that love feeling what he had at his teenage.
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Anuraaaaaaaaggggggggg😒

Why are u so much Complicated Man . Here we are pulling our Hairs to understand your feelings and POVs😡🤣

Onu please get your brain back from Nupur soon and realize ur true feelings for Taani asap . We Badly want some cute and Lovely moments btw You and Taani😍

Now i really dont want to pull my Rest Hair which has been left after pulling for Premeer🤣. Now i just wanted to sit and enjoy Anurag's Realisation one Day , TaAnu moments , Harshad Chopda and APK's action thats all😍