Posted: 13 years ago
i'd like the moonlight scene

but i dont want a lawyer to play a part
i want the win to be completely khanak's
on her own
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first the Ganesh Chathurthi scene and then the bedroom scene with Khanak asking forgiveness.. that would be a treat to watch..
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

aha amrita ur imagination is just super-amazing both were awesome bt choosing one then i'll choose "moonlight"..thanx i m nt sure sumthing like this will happen bt u gave us feel which was beautiful !!!

Edited by -NEETU- - 13 years ago
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
@May: Thanx 🤗, it isn't a must, mine is a combination of both, say I would include the puja, 10rupee note part and then omit the lawyer part and directly go to the moon light night part😳😍

@yellow dress: thanx...I mentioned before too, I was always proved wrong😆😆😆 cv's will come up with a better choice...this isn't my idea, I just extended what my fellow Odhanians have discussed😉

@Hira: Even I too don't want a lawyer to be a cupid😆

@Shalini n Neetu: Thanx...Yeah let's keep on dreaming untill Monday night.....I guess Monday will turn out to be a 'Making-out' day this week....if not Tuesday should come as a 'truth-revealing' day 

@Aavshi and Jasmeet, thanx alot sweeties🤗
Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
wowow. both of them are so well written and just awesome :) but the moonlight scene 😍 would be awesome if the CVs could come up with such ideas😆😆

Cheers!
~Naina
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

wowow. both of them are so well written and just awesome :) but the moonlight scene 😍 would be awesome if the CVs could come up with such ideas😆😆

Cheers!
~Naina

aww, thanx Naina *in SRK style*😉
don't worry the cv's will come up with a brand new idea😆😆
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I want both the scenes happening simultaneously as both of thm r 'maha' romantic and surely will bring shanak 2gether
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfectpari

I want both the scenes happening simultaneously as both of thm r 'maha' romantic and surely will bring shanak 2gether

Then you are also added to the list of selfish crazy Shanak fans like me😆😆😆
Welcome, huh🤗
...anshu... thumbnail
haila really good

thanx for sharing the ideas

i liked the second one though bt i want khnak to get the rs 10 back too so i m sorta confused lol
shanakforever thumbnail
amrita the scenes r maha maha fantastic dear...i so want them 2 happen n happen so damn romantically i wouldnt mind being in the icu frever after watching sumthing happen like this.............man ur anawesome writer pls pls pls go b the cv of rbo🤣...........loved it sooo much❤️❤️