Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

TB-Amardeep jha steps in mere naam karegi

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Amardeep Jha steps in Mera Naam Karegi Roshan

10 September 2010 | 5:49pm     Amardeep Jha steps in Mera Naam Karegi Roshan

More pain and torture comes Reet's way with a cruel mother in law in Zee TV's, Mera Naam Karegi Roshan

Renowned theater personality and television star Amardeep Jha will now be seen playing a pivotal role in Zee TV's, Mera Naam Karegi Roshan. The lady who has been magnificent in portraying the grey shaded characters even in the past, has yet again taken up the mantle of a cruel mother in law who, is all geared up to make Reet's (Sana Sheikh) life hell.

As per our knowledge she will be enacting the role of Jhallan Chachi, mother of Bheesham Singh (Sahil Anand), the man with whom Reet has been apparently married to.

As per the present track Reet, who is actually married to Yagya (Sufi Malhotra) but, in order to save her father from the torture of Yashoda, she agrees to accept Bheesham as her husband in front of the world.

Our source informs us that, "On her arrival at her in- law's place she will be subjected to immense pain and anguish. But luckily, this will only turn Reet into a rebel and she will not succumb to the torture afflicted to her by her husband and her mother in law."

When contacted, Amardeep Jha confirmed the news saying, "It's a nice show, and the character I am playing is different and challenging. I have always been associated with Rajan Shahi as we share a very friendly relationship with him. But after Swarg going off air I had time with me and when Hat's Off came with this offer I accepted this role. I have already done a cameo in Hat's off Baa Bahu Baby, where I played the role of women who owned a Dhabba and it was nice working with them."

Also Amardeep Jha's entry sequence has already been aired.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am sure, she will do extreme justice...a versatile actress...