Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lucky__me

SRians KW's posted a new msg in Wahi Cave. Incase you guys havent already gone thru it.

It is really sad how low ppl can get.

Though none of us ever blame him but It will be awesome if we can refrain ourselves from "SA leaving discussions" even on SR AT !

Can you PM me his msg please? I want to see his excuse😛 And regarding SA leaving well those discussions will take place coz if we have ArSh then we have SR anyone of these breaks then the other will break too

Plus just a word of caution - Don't always believe what our fav start says ;) coz remember acting is what they are best at :)
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Can you PM me his msg please? I want to see his excuse😛 ????And regarding SA leaving well those discussions will take place coz if we have ArSh then we have SR anyone of these breaks then the other will break too

Plus just a word of caution - Don't always believe what our fav start says ;) coz remember acting is what they are best at :)

@red   excuse regarding wht??? i dont get wht you're saying.😕
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky__me

@red   excuse regarding wht??? i dont get wht you're saying.😕

Excuse for the way he has behaved offscreen :)😳
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U GUYS NEED TO STOP DISCUSSION RIGHT HERE AND CONTINUE IN THE NEXT THREAD ..........LINK POSTED ON PG 151

@LUCKY...........PLEASE USE PM SERVICE TO GET KW'S MSG TO EVERYONE

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

U GUYS NEED TO STOP DISCUSSION RIGHT HERE AND CONTINUE IN THE NEXT THREAD ..........LINK POSTED ON PG 151

@LUCKY...........PLEASE USE PM SERVICE TO GET KW'S MSG TO EVERYONE

FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE😡😳😆