Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Vidya85

What happened gurls??

I came here to let u gurls know that im finishing my IM IN LOVE vm but i think i should stop because u ppl look upset😭

vidya everything got messed uup, whatever we wanted for siddhima it happened but those cvs CHOPE IT OFF!!!!😡 i am so so mad now!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything was there even pee loon songs to but UH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤢
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

OMG this offscreen drama is going to ruin SR for me Why can't these actors simply come do their work and leave? What's the point in indulging in all this nonsense? Really very ashamed of some of them *sigh* w.e they are simply going to end up runing SR for me and I will never forgive them for that =\

And sorry to those who are still fans of these actors as I don't mean to upset anyone😳 Just wanted to ramble😃

Hi to all who are here🤗

ALL DMG ACTOR DO IT EXPECT ONE OF THE THEM. U KNOW WHO IT IS...
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know what to say now!!! so it is confirmed that sick track is coming up for sure??????
@angelic

hey😊
@raghni

i have no idea what to do now, i wanted something beautiful of siddhima but after this news i am dead!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't care anymore, cvs should have not done that to us at all, this is not right at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this isSSSSSSSSSSICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

vidya everything got messed uup, whatever we wanted for siddhima it happened but those cvs CHOPE IT OFF!!!!😡 i am so so mad now!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything was there even pee loon songs to but UH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤢

What happened?? What did they do??Plz tell me😭
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hii banii

everyone is sooo upset .. whats going on ?? no SR😔
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raghni2009

ALL DMG ACTOR DO IT EXPECT ONE OF THE THEM. U KNOW WHO IT IS...

I know and the weird thing is I was NEVER a fan of hers till today🤣🤣🤣 And even though I may still not like her as an actor but she def. has my respect as a human being👍🏼👍🏼 and sad to say that the one I was such a huge fan of has ashamed me beyond words🤢 And I am not a blind fan so what he does offscreen DOES concern me and sadly he let me down in a BIG way😵😵

Oh well Karma's gonna get them all sonner or later and I will be waiting for it all🤣🤣🤣

@ Bani - Hi🤗🤗
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raghni2009

so you mean they will show siddhima now but in the end they are going to get ridz and her ex back, this show is nothig but sickness ,this is sick for sure, i am so done with it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel like a fool dreaming that everything is going to be fine and siddhima will come out of this storm but i guess i am a fool for sure!!!!!!!!🤢

Ya, but we can change things around by demanding happy ending with SR n Arsh.
hi raghni.. is it confirmed that dmg is ending..?i want a happy ending for SR and ARSH..😕
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guyz spam everywhere on star one FB and other sites.. I am doing it now!!!  this is really not done!!! They cant do this to us😡