Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Yamini, the requests are beautiful! They have all turned out awesome! Such great work on them yaar! Glad to hear you're feeling better and can't wait till you start your 2nd shop - keep rocking! Thanks for the PM.

No problem hon, its all my pleasure 😳 yeah im feeling much better πŸ˜ƒ, thanks for iking everything. Your comments always make me happy, means a lot to me..thanks once again πŸ€—

Originally posted by: iitaf

Awesome siggies dear, love all , esp AnYa one :D

thankss :)

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

gorgeous requests
loved Farzana and Sofia request most

senorita

thanks dear :)

thank you Fatima πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Julybaby22

aww well done with the reqs Yaamm <3
im sure everyone will love 'em πŸ˜‰

aww thank you Mandyy πŸ€— LY <3

Originally posted by: -Sary-

Great update :D Esp this one - http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/6576/kanky.png They look adorable <333 Oh and early congrats on finishing up this gallery :D

πŸ˜† thanks Sahar..I cant wait to finish this Gall. either 😳 

Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

Yamss! πŸ€—

Goshh this update is rocking! 😎 Loved how all the reqs came out, one is different to the other yet they're all amazing!

I loved how Karan&Suku one turned out, loved the texture/colour and the black border around it<3 simply beautiful. Sofia's req is FAB <3

Sharmila's req is damnn amazing, loved the text on that one and the pics! Rags req is out of this world and Kanky's req is beautiful I loved all the pics used and loved everything about that siggy. I miss GunUr </3

FAB updateπŸ€— keep up the good work and hope to see you update next on your #2 shop πŸ€—

Love ya. <3<3

thank you sooo much sweety! ur comments always make my day πŸ€— im so so so happy that you loved everything...yeah i know 🀣 all reqs are different from the other..i try one style, then i get bored with it, and that makes me try another style 🀣 so thats why they look different πŸ˜†

LOVE you too πŸ€— πŸ€—
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..-Komal-..

Stunning work Yams!

I really love ParaDiseMB's request! Amazing job!

<3Komal

thank you sooo much Komal πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -Sofia-

4 pages to gooo Congooo in Advance wont be here

work tomorrw - wenesday so will be late x

hehe thank you sweetie πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats soo sweet of you πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Good to see you back, Yamzy! And glad to know you're doing better! πŸ€—

*Reserved*

Yamzylicious, first of, I can say nothing on you not being satisfied. You are the only one who knows if you could've done better or not but for a layman like myself, who doesn't know the ABC of siggy making, I absolutely ADORED your work. Not that it's really surprising. Lol! They all came out amazing!

I absolutely heart Minaz's request. I'm not all that a fan of KaSu but they did happen to be my second favourite couple in DMG, after KaSh and that siggy is hot.
And Nidz's request is so beautiful! I love Virat Kohli 😳
What do I even say about Pooja's? You know how much I love Arjuhi and any work on them! And this is one of their most beautiful scenes, never mind that it was totally ruined by that atrocious 1960s song from Ragini MMS πŸ˜† Ok, the song's nice and all but we really can't do with that in today's couples. Your work's fab as usual!
Ragsy's request is ADORABLE! I still remember that interview. It was sho cute and I also remember that post it, for many days, all MONayaians were using stuff related to it. Lol!
I LURVE Sofia's request Haye! Iqbal, Sushant and Harshad!! 😍
But my favourite has to be Kanky's request. Surprise, surprise. Lol!! I LOVE GunUr. Yamzy, I miss MJHT 😭

Thanks for the updates! Waiting for freebies! I have nothing to use without your updates 😳
Love ya! Tc ❀️
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome requests loved them :)
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[/QUOTE]

Ur most welcome Sofia :) πŸ€— So happy to kno that you loved your request..😳 Will try to open soon πŸ˜† that means a lot to me πŸ€—

[QUOTE]

THANKS A TONNNπŸ€—
GOD THANKS A LOT LOVE IT SOOO MUCHπŸ€—
GR8TπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res , thank you so much yaar 

edit:

u updated yaar, i hope u are doing fine yaar , no worries about late yaar , u are totally fine yaar 

coming to your update yaar, love the first request yaar , kajen sig is amazing, text and everything is just really good yaar , i loved it yaar

the  one u made u on monaya yara , it is really beautiful yaar 

for the sofia one yaar , i love the Mr.prefect yaar , u did awesome job with that one yaar . Sooo good yaar 

come to mine , i loved it yaar, it is really beautiful yara ,really it is super amazing yaar 
i am gonna use it soon yaar , Thank you so much yaar  ,it is prefect yaar 
 u did the best yaar  and love u for doing mine yaar 

this one want make me say i want use it yaar , really adorable yaar 
it is really sweet sig yaar

thanks  again  and take care yaar 

Edited by taman07 - 12 years ago
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful creations, as alwaysπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8