Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I LOVEEEEEEEE SIDDIHMA>.............they both are MEANT TO BE>.........πŸ‘

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Lovely post!
These two are a class part and destined to be together...

Time and again we've seen this...
The love, the bond , the udnerstanding they share...simply too good.

πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
πŸ˜‰
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nikz!πŸ€—
Beautiful post! They do leave us with a stupid si smile on our face!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
NikkooooooooooooooooπŸ€—

W-O-R-D!πŸ‘

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nikita,😊

Amazing Post.
Siddhima is Such A Couple That You Forget the Whole Toil & Hard-Work of The Day & They Make You Laugh,Cry & Fall in Love with them.
Siddhima are just Full Of Surprises.......They Everyday Come With something New which You Least Expected.

No One came to Know That It was Sid with Black Colour on His face But Riddhima.....She in a nanosecond knew that it was her cute doctor which was still Looking Cute with that Black Colour.
Siddhima Are Lovers Forever.

The Dillemma of Sid..... I can understand but He'll Confront Riddhima & Tell her the Truth.
As far As Aunties,
I Felt Like Slapping them but They're Ignorant & They Don't Know the Importance of True Love.....These Aunts are like Ants putting their nose Everywhere.

There is Lot of  Love,Sacrifice, Respect & Trust For Each Other in Siddhima's Relationship & when You Have These Ingredients,You Are Surely Going to Cook A Nice Relationship.
So Siddhima is oing To Be a Successful Relationship.

BEST OF LUCK TO SIDDHIMA.
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said. Even rid recognize sid despite looking his face clearly. This is called connection between heart. The way sid was telling his story it was really very funny and entertaining. But today I liked the way rid everytime assure sid that what everybody say I dont care. We will be always together.
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

Nikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii well-said πŸ˜†

i myself haven't watched the epi yet.. but i read the updates...
Sid.. i seriously don't know what to say about this guy.... he's just that one guy you can walk past without even taking a second note of him... and that's exactly what Ridz did before their first meeting...

yet when you get to know him.. he makes you feel soo warm inside.. his innocence, his goofiness, his honesty.. just him being himself.. you can just listen to him for the whole day without getting tired...😳

the aunties in the show... yeah i discovered they were pretty useless a long time agoπŸ˜†.. they think they know everything.. yet they dontπŸ˜†

Riddhima.. i can't stop adoring her character.. when you just look at her and her past journey.. you can see how far she has come...
i can give her a big hug right now for still having all that confidence and strength even after all these events
and the trust she places in Sid... that must've definitely taken a lot of effort.. but she has done it

SR are definitely a lifestory... it's quite fascinating when you think that may be even life can be like this.. because you see a lot of similar stories out there..
and this reminds me of the line

"Sometimes the greatest journey is the distance between two people"

and this line is very apt for SR

Thanks Baccha - not a bad job yourself πŸ˜†

I know love him or hate him, you can't help but notice him. With Sid I think people connect with him because he has an aura around him, I mean it might lead to a fatak πŸ˜† or a hey wass up? But there is something about Sid you can't ignore.  He makes you feel awesome, he makes you smile even when you are feeling down! 😳

Aunties - and any one called Bua are so usless πŸ˜†

Riddhima I know, I am in awe of her character at the moment I mean she has been bashed and critised but I want to say I am so proud of her character, like you I want to hug her for the strenght she has shown. 😳

Love the quote it is brilliant for SR! 😳
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvi20_netalka

will sid b able to tell the truth im sure they l marry bt fr me it is very imp fr sid to tell the truth to rids ,do u think he will b able to tell her ,i dont think so ..................................geting negative thoughts πŸ˜•

Yes he will Sid has struggled to say the truth but he will always tell people the truth! 😳

All is well! 😊
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

Good post Niki MeπŸ‘

SiddhimaπŸ€—

Thanks Angel Me!πŸ˜›
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I agree about Sid's dilemma

And Ridz Modi summed it up, how Sid sees the truth and how he goes through all the right and wrongs to find the solution to tell her(as we saw him doing this yesterday and today) 

Sid belief has always been honesty even before Ridz said out aloud that she loves this very thing about him the most, his honesty

He knows that promise means nothing if he doesnt tell her the truth, he so doesnt want to see her lose her happiness and her glowing

As for the aunties, what can you say to them - all Sid saw was a bad omen happening and thing is it made Sid realised that if he doesnt tell her, he himself is committing a bad omen - letting Ridz down and what she values the most
The actual wedding ceremony wont happen if Sid doesnt tell her and this is what everything is telling us

Beautiful scene was the black face one, and Ridz recognises him and those eyes and it was beautiful the way she said look from my eyes and the only person she sees is Sid - this is Sid's Riddhima 😳

Her eyes held so much love for Sid, and Sid doesnt want to disturbs so beautiful eyes with sadness

Sid knows he has to tell her, and he will but something always comes in the way, and his mind and fear plays up but all in all he is thinking of the solution to tell her not hide it from her

Lennie Nice reply! πŸ€—

I know she summed him up so well but what I loved about everything the past few days is that the CVs have shown how well SR know each other! 😳

The aunties πŸ˜† The just stick their foot into everyone's business, I loathe them in every show! πŸ˜† Even when the do good.

Sid with his face black was beautiful to watch because SR can recognise each other even when they don't look the same it shows they are so connected😳 I know there is so much love and happiness in her eyes. He will tell her because he just won't be able to handle the guilt! 😳