Siddhima: Love, Love, Love

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Siddhima how do they manage it they leave a stupid si smile on my face whether they are arguing, romancing, staring or just being on my screen. I just can't seem to be able to appreciate an other jodi after I watch these two πŸ˜† they steal my heart away and by the time I get it back they come back and steal it.

Today's episode Sid was just re- telling his story of his day and I was like continue with the story πŸ˜† I want to know what happens. πŸ˜› He was being Sid he trusted his friends to help him out, he spent his day lost in thoughts of Riddhima, and I loved how in re-telling his story he went was my biggest mistake was not looking in the mirror and then the way he just casually went Sup Shilpa πŸ˜† I loved the way he decided to tell Riddhima the truth, he knew the promise he made her but I think he knew if he doesn't tell her the promise he made means nothing.

I don't the aunties in any show, they always say the wrong things 😑 how can they say SR are not meant to be, I was like excuse me πŸ˜† Do you know what this couple have been through. πŸ˜† But still I had a stupid si grin on my face why because of Riddhima Modi, she is totally in love and happy and she falls for Sid everyday and she wants nothing to go wrong and nothing has gone wrong for her yet but everything is going wrong for Sid. But what really made me smile is that Riddhima knows Sid so well, I mean when she was talking to Anjie about the difference between Sid and Armaan they were both true but what she said about Sid and this is exactly what he was doing he was trying to work out what the right thing to do was, to tell her the truth or not to tell her the truth. 😳

I just love these two they balance each other out and I fail to put them into words, they really are a life story like Nitzy always says, because they show the beauty of life they show a journey, and it is great to watch it. 😳 They make you believe in marriage, they make you believe in soulmates, they make you believe in love so deep. This life has a long way to go like this Siddhima journey and here I am wishing them the best of luck in their married life! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii well-said πŸ˜†

i myself haven't watched the epi yet.. but i read the updates...
Sid.. i seriously don't know what to say about this guy.... he's just that one guy you can walk past without even taking a second note of him... and that's exactly what Ridz did before their first meeting...

yet when you get to know him.. he makes you feel soo warm inside.. his innocence, his goofiness, his honesty.. just him being himself.. you can just listen to him for the whole day without getting tired...😳

the aunties in the show... yeah i discovered they were pretty useless a long time agoπŸ˜†.. they think they know everything.. yet they dontπŸ˜†

Riddhima.. i can't stop adoring her character.. when you just look at her and her past journey.. you can see how far she has come...
i can give her a big hug right now for still having all that confidence and strength even after all these events
and the trust she places in Sid... that must've definitely taken a lot of effort.. but she has done it

SR are definitely a lifestory... it's quite fascinating when you think that may be even life can be like this.. because you see a lot of similar stories out there..
and this reminds me of the line

"Sometimes the greatest journey is the distance between two people"

and this line is very apt for SR
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
will sid b able to tell the truth im sure they l marry bt fr me it is very imp fr sid to tell the truth to rids ,do u think he will b able to tell her ,i dont think so ..................................geting negative thoughts πŸ˜•
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good post Niki MeπŸ‘

SiddhimaπŸ€—

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree about Sid's dilemma

And Ridz Modi summed it up, how Sid sees the truth and how he goes through all the right and wrongs to find the solution to tell her(as we saw him doing this yesterday and today) 

Sid belief has always been honesty even before Ridz said out aloud that she loves this very thing about him the most, his honesty

He knows that promise means nothing if he doesnt tell her the truth, he so doesnt want to see her lose her happiness and her glowing

As for the aunties, what can you say to them - all Sid saw was a bad omen happening and thing is it made Sid realised that if he doesnt tell her, he himself is committing a bad omen - letting Ridz down and what she values the most
The actual wedding ceremony wont happen if Sid doesnt tell her and this is what everything is telling us

Beautiful scene was the black face one, and Ridz recognises him and those eyes and it was beautiful the way she said look from my eyes and the only person she sees is Sid - this is Sid's Riddhima 😳

Her eyes held so much love for Sid, and Sid doesnt want to disturbs so beautiful eyes with sadness

Sid knows he has to tell her, and he will but something always comes in the way, and his mind and fear plays up but all in all he is thinking of the solution to tell her not hide it from her
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they complete each other's incompleteness.........πŸ˜† Siddhima magic always works ..they tend to make you go crazy and you result in smiling in the strangest places which i tell you can be very dangerous πŸ˜‰

😳
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post!
These two are a class part and destined to be together...

Time and again we've seen this...
The love, the bond , the udnerstanding they share...simply too good.

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just plain WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!..........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

U put ur words so softly.......so beautifully and so simply that I feel like giving u a bear hug....so here u go πŸ€—

Its just so true when u see SR.......they are a life story........and ur last paragrah *thud*

"I just love these two they balance each other out and I fail to put them into words, they really are a life story like Nitzy always says, because they show the beauty of life they show a journey, and it is great to watch it. 😳 They make you believe in marriage, they make you believe in soulmates, they make you believe in love so deep. This life has a long way to go like this Siddhima journey and here I am wishing them the best of luck in their married life! πŸ˜‰ "

And along with u............here's me wishing them a very happy blissful marital life
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post Nikita.πŸ€—

Siddhima is all about love. Even if they are found talking about each other,it brings a big smile on my face. 😊 As you mentioned,they make one believe in the concept of marriage and love after marriage. Agreed that their journey consisted of a very rough path but this path made way for much happiness to come.

Siddhant is an ordinary man with a heart of gold. He knows what is wrong and right and truly is honest with his wife. Can this guy get any better? My answer will be no,he is already perfect the way he is. Riddhima defined Sid perfectly. He is an innocent soul.

As you said,i hate the random aunties in the show. They are always there to give nasty comments about anything that is going on.
Anyways i am really happy that although there were many problems,their marriage is still happening.
THE RECENT Siddhima scenes ARE SMOKING HOT.........SIZZLING...........BREATHTAKING............we are running out of adjectives here.

Thank cvs for casting JENNIFER-KARAN WAHI 2gether….their UNBEATABLE chemistry set our TV screen on FIRE....