Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Gm, today I was like  ' what did she say ??? what did she say ??? "๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฒ

She actually said ' who knows , this rishta with Jaywant might turn out to be good for me in future ' .And she said that in front of manav and damodar .....
I think after manav said again ' hamara rishta toot gaya  kab ka ' , she just had had enough ...

I know it will take time to break the emotional bond ...still  she will be craving ....still she will cry for him...but she wants to give Jaywant's rishta  a serious  attempt ..

I am happy actually ...

I am very very sure  that if by any chance this marriage between manav and Shraavni don't take place ....Archana will nto break her engagemen twith jaywant ..If she has given him her words ...she wil lstand by those words ....
Plus to her Jay has done nothing wrong .....His family has given her izzat ..

I think her inviting manav was stupid , naive but she  does wants to close the chapter with Manav  in her own way and start fresh with jaywant ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wat da happen piya๐Ÿ˜›disco deewane make any dance moves 2de๐Ÿ˜ณor he only the plain dal-fry-Jay๐Ÿ˜•
anybody thinkz I shud dust him off?๐Ÿ˜Žsachin snr. coming back or wat,everybody talk abt him,best thing,de danadan for phoons top to bottom,he shud say baby sachu not his,phoons tho khallas by savita,haaaaaaaaa๐Ÿ˜†
said it in presence of Manav ๐Ÿ˜ฒ gusse mei ya muskurake ??? ๐Ÿค”
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

๐Ÿ˜ฒ seriously Archana said that ..... Jay ki toh nikal padi ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes she did ...and with a hopeful expression ..sort of ..
She said this in front of Ajit ,  manav and damodar ..
Ajit was trying to say ' don't marry and talk to Jaywant now ...but Manav was only No No No ....then Archana also said ' it's gon too far . I am getting   egnaged tomorrow and maybe this rishta might turn out to be good for me in future ' .
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In Jhansi ki rani forum abt GR's 2nd marriage discussion some one wrote 'JKR is becoming PR'.
What a shame.it has become a reference for such degrading matters.
Listen Cv's it's become mockery.wat did u do to the top most show?? :-(
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Archana gives her cent in every relation.but no one reciprocated her to same extent.if this Jay doesnt???i cant even dare to think like that.
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Archana doesn't like to beg manav to take her back..which i agree....
Manav has this serious ego..to keep his word no matter what..i don't agree...he gets angry when somebody tries to say he is doing wrong..gets more adamant..which gets even Archu angry..๐Ÿ˜ก..and makes me angry at him...๐Ÿ˜ก
Ushaji itna gussa aapke health k liye theek nahi ..... take a deep breath now  ๐Ÿ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
If Jay plays fair and is honest ...he  has got himself the most wonderful girl in the world ..
True , she is in love , will always love manav..but she will not let that come in the way of her relationship with Jay ...

Once Manav gives her away to another man...she too will close the chapter on him ...

Regarding manav and Shravani ...how they will be if they get married ...don't know and don't care .
I honestly still feel that this particular marriage will not happen ...It is going to be terrible for the show ..peopel will just leave than get frustrated by waching the hero do such bakwaas things like this useless balidaan ...
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TODAY HE GOT ME ANGRY PIYA..Archu was pleading in the end...๐Ÿ˜ญ.