Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
didn't watch the epi will read the WU nd then comment / vote 😔
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Today's star is Ajit again . I didn't vote for Satish because satish is stil only on talking stage while Ajit is actually doing something....

Stupid Archu wants Manav to be at the sagaai so he  can give her strength ....why she wants to third degree torture him...🤣

Manav ...still disappointing ...
Crying for Archana but still adamant about marrying Shravani ...when he said to ajit that rishta is over now ...I was glad that Archu said ' this new rishta with Jaywant  might be a good thing for me ...who knows '. 😆
Good luck Archana ...I hope you  are honest and fair to Jay ..Manav has had his chances ...
I get a feeling that Archu will try harder with Jaywant  then Manav did with Shravani .....

Precap was excellent ..about time someone told Shravani that someone called sachin existed and if she is marrying manav today it is only because of that person....
She totally ignores Manav's tears , his sad face and his down in the dumps body language ...Only giving creepy smiles ...

Good ...he told him that my and Archana's love  was true  so I cannot forget about her ..Where Manav is wrong is in believing that sachin and Shravani's love was like  their's .
I honestl ydon't know how any woman in this world can still wan tto marry a man this way ...the way shraavni  is imposing herself on manav ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Manav is so dumb to ask phoons..did you ever forget sachin?...🤣..
I thought he was asking about baby sachu...😆
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Today's star is Ajit again . I didn't vote for Satish because satish is stil only on talking stage while Ajit is actually doing something....

mee too di 100%correct satish is only talking bt ajith is doing tats y felt to vote him
archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplyshraddha

mee too di 100%correct satish is only talking bt ajith is doing tats y felt to vote him

Ajith was also talking...now who is listening ...😆
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Manav is so dumb to ask phoons..did you ever forget sachin?...🤣..

he is 100 % dumb to even ask this question ....🤣..🤣..🤣..

Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Ajith was also talking...now who is listening ...😆

akka atleast he tried satish only talks abt archu to varsha bt never with archu 😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
This Archana , I think she wants to give this rishta with jaywant a chance ...once she is engaged ....

Lag gaye waat Manav ki ....🤣
archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplyshraddha

akka atleast he tried satish only talks abt archu to varsha bt never with archu 😆

Archu se baat karke kya fayda...Manav  has to agree...who is not even ready to listen...so he is keeping quiet..😆
acre thumbnail
congrats tiger,

once again my vote works