Bandini

Fans are scared of Hritu Dudani of Bandini in real

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Television actress Hritu Dudani, who is currently playing the role of Ronit Roy's daughter in Imagine's TV serial 'Bandini', wants to clarify to her fans that in real life she is not at all rude or arrogant.

Hoping the audience takes her seriously, she says, "I play the character of Birwa in Bandini, which is a grey shade character, full of attitude, with lots of anger in her. She is a big business tycoon and she does not talk to anyone. She has basically come to be a very rude girl. But in real life I'm completely opposite to what I play in that serial. So when I meet my fans, they get scared to even approach me because they think I'm rude in real life. In fact, I'm very friendly and get along very well with people."

Well Hritu, for the time being, at least your producers should be happy that you're essaying your character so well that fans think you are Birwa even in real life.

Hritu agrees but says that apart from Bandini, she would now prefer to play a positive role if she is approached for another daily soap for a change. "Majorly I would like to do a positive role or if the character is challenging somehow then definitely I would like to do something like that."

Edited by Arshi_sahni - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poor Hritu.............

Fan are following her as Birwa than the real personπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx arshi for ds article .
 i love her more dn moongie...
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the article!
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanx for the article Arshi. Well if fans are scared of her thinking she's really like Birwa, then she's really doing a good/convincing job of her role.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing the article.
hina91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article 😊.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€— for the article arshi....

opps ppl r scaring from her as thinking of Birwa.......i think she succeed in her roll & job god going Hitru keep it up.............πŸ‘πŸΌ

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article Arshi ...this goes to show that Hritu is doing her part so well....people actually think that she is rude .... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ for Hritu ....