Don't taint a Father-Daughter relationship(ARfans)

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I just saw a post which compelled me to write this post ! Actually I have been hearing a lot of things about Dr Shashank ..No more specifically about a FATHER and it irritates me.I am not a Dr Shashank fan but I am surely a fan of father-daughter relationship,a HUGE fan and it breaks my heart to see such immature silly posts which call a father SELFISH!!
I can understand that AR fans are unhappy with the current track and think that Dr shashank is responsible but that in NO WAY means that you can call a father SELFISH!
And he is selfish for what reason?? For loving is daughter??For wanting happiness in her life??
And I want this answer from  those AR fans who have called a father selfish,I specifically said AR fans coz its you ppl only who have held him responsible and called him selfish!I still can't get over the fact that a father has been called selfish!!😲😲

Maybe Dr Shashank judgement is wrong from many's pov but still he is not SELFISH in your sense coz a father can never snatch their child's happiness knowingly!
Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Parul Awesome post!

I totally agree with you I don't get how someone can blame him for being a father. 🤔
nazmobile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Good post and i agree...no parent is ever selfish when it comes to their child's happiness.
And i feel that Shanky has done what any parent would do in that he has assured that his child is taken care of and loved the way she needs to be.

Shanky has seen a character in Sid and he truly believes that this is the man to keep Riddhima truly happy and to be fair Siddhant hasn't lowered that expectation. He's totally taken the responsibility and in many ways made Riddhima a better person.

I don't think that a child should ever question a parent's intentions, i know myself that if my parents didn't agree to a guy i would clearly have reservations even if i loved him with my whole life.

Parents have a way of looking and judging things far better than us children can ever do. And we don't truly understand their sentiments until we ourselves become parents.

Look at all the stuff Riddhima said to Shanky when she found out about Armaan, that was so out of order of her and i was not impressed that a girl who has been taken in and raised as his own and showered with love and affection can forget all of that in a heartbeat over a guy....i'm sorry that just didn't sit well with me.

Not taking anything away from AR's love but i just think that parents should be listened to and no child should ever forget that a parent always has their best interests at heart.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dr Shanks as a father is a good father, there is no doubt and as a elder and a father she wants his child to have all happiness and also the right advice, and i have not seen him let Ridz down

Any father in Shanks place would have done the same, thats all i can say
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
Epiphany thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Shashank is a selfish father. But that being said, I don't know if he's a great father. In fact, personality-wise, he's quite like Riddhima: quick to judge and oftentimes, insensitive towards others feelings (cough cough Armaan cough).

I mean have you seen him in the first couple of years of the show?!? He really put Armaan through hell.😆😆As if Riddhima wasn't enough. 😆😆
MagicalKash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Epiphany

I don't think Shashank is a selfish father. But that being said, I don't know if he's a great father. In fact, personality-wise, he's quite like Riddhima: quick to judge and oftentimes, insensitive towards others feelings (cough cough Armaan cough).

I mean have you seen him in the first couple of years of the show?!? He really put Armaan through hell.😆😆As if Riddhima wasn't enough. 😆😆

I don't think so we,or for that matter anyone even the child has the right to judge whether a father is a good or not coz even if a father makes a wrong decision he only has good intention for his child in his heart!
I am not talking about Dr Shashank's relationship with Armaan over here ,No I am talking about a father and how a father can never hurt his child knowingly!
I can understand that AR fans don't like Dr Shashank but that doesnt give themthe right to call him,A father selfish and insensitive coz a father can never be that.You didn't call him so but you also know that there are many who still do that!😊
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree we really needed a post like this... If ppl are calling a father selfish then there is no need to even try and tell them anything...their minds are way too small to accept anything 😛
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OK, HE IS RIGHT AS A FATHER THEN WAT ABOUT ANGIE??..HE IS NOT ONLY RIDDHIMA'S FATHER.....MOREOVER IF HE LOVES HIS DAUGHTER DAT DSNT MEAN DAT HE HAS D FULL RIGHT TO SPOIL AMMY'S LIFE..WAT ABOUT D HAPPINESS OF DAT POOR LOVER..??HE HAS LOST EVERYTHING BUT YET NO SYMPATHY FOR HIM..ONLY EXPECTATIONS TO MAKE RIDDHIMA HAPPY AT ANY COST....IF HE LOVES RIDDHIMA DEN WHY IS HE USING ARMAAN??.........I THINK U DINT READ MY POST PROPERLY,DEAR....DATS WHY U CNT UNDERSTAND WAT I WROTE.......AFTER SHOOTOUT AMMY WAS GOING DEN HE LET HIM GO BUT..AFTER HIS RETURN..WEN HE CAME TO KNOW ABOUT SR MARRIAGE ND WAS LEAVING DENHE STOPPED HIM NOT BCZ HE WORRIED ABOUT HIM BUT HE KNEW DAT ONLY ARMAAN CAN CONVINCE RIDZ FOR NYTHING....SO HE DID DAT EMOTIONAL BLACKMAILING......DINT HE KNEW HOW DEEPLY ARMAAN WAS HURT??..HE NEEDED SOME SPACE AWAY FROM RIDDHIMA BUT FOR SHANKY NOTHING IS IMPORTANT BEFOR RIDDHIMA..DATS NOT FAIR...............
                                                ND LET ME TELL 1MORE THING....HE USED SID TOO....RIDDHIMA'S CONDITION WAS CRITICAL SO HE FORCED HER UPON SID..HE KNEW MUCH MORE ABOUT AR DAN SID KNEW..EVEN DEN HE BREAK DEM......ITS ALL HIS FAULT....................READ IT CAREFULLY..I TOO RESPECT A FATHER'S LOVE BUT DAT DSNT MEAN DAT A FATHER HAS D RIGHT TO PLAY WID EVERYONE'S EMOTIONS..😭
Edited by angel_ksg4ever - 13 years ago
MagicalKash thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_ksg4ever

OK, HE IS RIGHT AS A FATHER THEN WAT ABOUT ANGIE??..HE IS NOT ONLY RIDDHIMA'S FATHER.....MOREOVER IF HE LOVES HIS DAUGHTER DAT DSNT MEAN DAT HE HAS D FULL RIGHT TO SPOIL AMMY'S LIFE..WAT ABOUT D HAPPINESS OF DAT POOR LOVER..??HE HAS LOST EVERYTHING BUT YET NO SYMPATHY FOR HIM..ONLY EXPECTATIONS TO MAKE RIDDHIMA HAPPY AT ANY COST....IF HE LOVES RIDDHIMA DEN WHY IS HE USING ARMAAN??.........I THINK U DINT READ MY POST PROPERLY,DEAR....DATS WHY U CNT UNDERSTAND WAT I WROTE.......AFTER SHOOTOUT AMMY WAS GOING DEN HE LET HIM GO BUT..AFTER HIS RETURN..WEN HE CAME TO KNOW ABOUT AR MARRIAGE ND WAS LEAVING DENHE STOPPED HIM NOT BCZ HE WORRIED ABOUT HIM BUT HE KNEW DAT ONLY ARMAAN CAN CONVINCE RIDZ FOR NYTHING....SO HE DID DAT EMOTIONAL BLACKMAILING......DINT HE KNEW HOW DEEPLY ARMAAN WAS HURT??..HE NEEDED SOME SPACE AWAY FROM RIDDHIMA BUT FOR SHANKY NOTHING IS IMPORTANT BEFOR RIDDHIMA..DATS NOT FAIR...............

My first question..Did you see DMG properly? Coz If you remember Shashank tried to stop Armaan but it was Armaan who was hell bent on going after fully knowing his condition .And it was not his right to stop Armaan..He could have asked Ridz to do that but he isn't Armaan's father and at that point of time even he felt that Ridz will be more sad if she sees Armaan like this..He thought just the way Armaan thought before leaving that Ridz would be happier if she doesn't know anything.Armaan loved her ryt?? And still he thought this way similarly shashank also thought that way
And after knowing about SR's marriage if Armaan had gone away then both AR would have never got a proper closure,never would have been at peace and never would have been able to move forward in life
                                                ND LET ME TELL 1MORE THING....HE USED SID TOO....RIDDHIMA'S CONDITION WAS CRITICAL SO HE FORCED HER UPON SID..HE KNEW MUCH MORE ABOUT AR DAN SID KNEW..EVEN DEN HE BREAK DEM......ITS ALL HIS FAULT....................READ IT CAREFULLY..I TOO RESPECT A FATHER'S LOVE BUT DAT DSNT MEAN DAT A FATHER HAS D RIGHT TO PLAY WID EVERYONE'S EMOTIONS..😭
When did he force Sid upon Ridz??? It was ridz who screamed "Rape!Rape" which made the society question her character.Even then Shashank didn't force her.It was her own decision to do that after seeing her parent sad which is normal.Plz go and see those epi again!😊

Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you Parul. I know that my dad would've done the exact same thing as Dr. Shashank's did in Riddhima's case. A father only wants whats best for his child, even though the child may not see it as the best decision at that time.