New MAANEET Track-Song or no Song Sequence???

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Do you feel that as shown in the Promo Pee Loon is the song going to be used in yet another sizzling MAANEET scene that is soon going to grace our TV Sets/Laptop and computer Screens'..

Or do you think/feel some other song is going to be used????

Or do you feel its not a song sequence at all coz in the SBS video Maan was shown saying his dialogues??

Do Comment

Hit The LIKE Button if you like the Post''

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

js452 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm i reckon they may use a song regardless of the fact maan is speaking through it, i mean maan still spoke and told geet how he liked his coffee during the kuch to hua hai song seq yesterday so methinks they will use aa song n then fade it out for dialogues, and then commence after or something ... bt could be wrong!
as for song choice maybe pee loon... but id LOVE it if they used tere mast mast do nain... :)
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jazzybabes7

hmm i reckon they may use a song regardless of the fact maan is speaking through it, i mean maan still spoke and told geet how he liked his coffee during the kuch to hua hai song seq yesterday so methinks they will use aa song n then fade it out for dialogues, and then commence after or something ... bt could be wrong!
as for song choice maybe pee loon... but id LOVE it if they used tere mast mast do nain... :)

Well in that case i would love to see Bahon Ke Darmiyan
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want the song sequence yaar!!!
I would love to see Pee Loon on our MaanEet!!!

Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i would luv to see some song sequence
but i dont think so any song sequence will come.....we may hv just MAHIIII MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  bcz yesterday we had a song sequence
soniyas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think there is not going to be any song seq..coz the songs in the sbs and sbb seg are to cover up and hide the dialogues..they showed pee loon song in 100th episode but there was no song b'w geet and Maan...
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Viji for me Mere rang mein rangle bali.It has such a sensuous yet romantic and comitted tune n bit that for MSK it suits so much.This is my altime fav.........but even Bahon ke darmiyaan also rocks.......
mamkarachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazzybabes7

hi ya me too think pee loon is a best song 4 maneet but tere mast mast do nain may be suited them
more the both songs are my fav.
 please rickks will u make a vm of maneet  this song.
NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey pee loon is being used for  sid n ridhimma's marriage n it suits d monsoon wedding wedding more ... so pee loon definitely wont be used..... n knowing maaneet's love story track..... definitely an unused but sensual song is going 2 be used..... maaneet's love story has always used untouched not uch hyped songs which becomes much more of a hit when we get 2 see it used on maaneet.... kurbaan hua song wasn't a much used song.... but after it was seen on maaneet we love it.....all of d songs used have been song which weren't much hyped but after they showed it on maaneet we loved it.... so it is gonna be an unused song.... n it's definitely not pee loon bcoz it has been over hyped n surely not bahon ki darmiyaan... it has been used in most of d shows present now....
always_ARMAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tum se hiiiii from jab we met

or

hey ya from karthik calling karthink