Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WORD.👏

I love how you weave SR and their unique relationship into such a simple but profound flow of words and thoughts. The equating of the 'Tere Mast Mast Do Nain' with the SR equation is mindblowing. 🤗

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless you. 🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you dont know how much i loved reading yout analysis as always
Yesterday's epi was really one of the best dmg episodes ever..i have to agree just like the honeymoon days 😳
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
mshaalha..post tumhare ne kiya mujhe behaal....superbly analysed and presented....ur just mindblwing in converying each line fo sid ridz..

all in a whole as u said a brillant and comeback siddhima episode and time!
i m addicted to ur bak bak now arpi...........

b4 it was just poco s post without whom my day wudnt hv been complete

but now GOD...............u r toooooooooooo much yaar

i dont know how my baby writing posts survive in front of other SRians Writing

hats off to u gal

commenting after reading ur post 3 times at a stretch
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Super excellent Analysis Arps Loved the post....👏 👏
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome post Arp   

pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
as always, awesom post!!!
i dunno how u can think and analyze so beautifully!! u shud be a writer!!
As for our dear Siddhima, i completely agree with you, it's soo good to finally see more of them in dmg. DMG wud be dull without them.
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant post Arp.👏

You described their feelings and situation so beautifully that i don't think there is much left to say.
Well what i would want to convey is that Siddhima is a jodi who have tremendous love for each other.
Soulmates is the word for them.  Armaan was her charming prince with whom she dreamt of the perfect life but evidently, life is not that easy. Its full of bumps and sometimes these bumps cause a big shock and that is what happened.

Sid is her knight in shining armour who has come to take her away from her painful world. He has rescued her from the darkness and will always try to give happiness.
Siddhant and Riddhima Modi complete each other. Period.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arp !! 🤗

What do I say You said everything !! As usual, LOVED reading your thoughts !
!

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey i agree about the song

I agree with you when you say that Sid indeed feels blessed and lucky to have Ridz with him, as he said she is the perfect and best girl and we all know he loves her deeply and selflessly and yes he will cherish Ridz all she deserves to be

Ridz was vunerable today and she was deep, and her eyes did all the talking and this is how Sid has always understood Ridz and 'gets' her

Like you i have always said Ridz actions and her expressions are her feelings they come from the heart, and we saw that today, the love and feelings she has for Sid, spills out in tears and they say so much more, a simple ILU doesnt do justice to what Ridz feels for Sid, what and how do you describe the love you feel for Sid in words, its beyond words, it cant be put into words, and even as Sid says even the love he feels for Ridz cant be put into words but he tells her those 3 simple but huge words that mean so much to Ridz, as she says i want to hear them always and that you will forever be with me, those 3 words to Ridz, fills her up, they give her life and so much more - she needs those words to feel and have Sid with her always

We had some beautiful meaning scenes for SR, honesty, protection/respect and love all around

The one scene that was something else was when Ridz couldnt see Sid and she moved till she got a view but by then Sid had gone, and she searched for him, she had to see him and she was unsettled until she heard his voice, i personally love Sid when he does that, were you looking for me and there he was always and has been, beside her

This marriage is important not to her but to Sid as well she said, this is a big day for them, its overwhelming and she is glowing in it all, and so contented

Honesty has always been in the SR relationship, Sid's always been honest with her, his belief is to be honest with her, and sometimes tell her like it is and thats what Ridz likes and she holds the upmost, and i agree the Armaan part came out naturally when she said it, and how diffferent Sid and Armaan are and what she values the most and she doesnt want Sid to lose that ever and wants to be kept in the loop and be right on level with Sid

SR are indeed Soulmates and they move you from within 😳
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago