Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So well-said and I love that song. Yes, Sid is not Riddzie's Prince Charming , he never was. He is her hero , her knight in shining armour and as you say so rightly, Sid just overwhelms Riddhima and tears of joy roll down her cheeks. If this is not love, I don't want to know what is.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless you. 🤗

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Raps..once again a beautiful post on a AWESOME SR ....

I loved Sr today ..THEY are the best for me..SO LUCKY US........😃😃....

The hall scene was, in my opinion, one of the best scenes of DMG ever! How can you not like this couple... how can you not feel the love and the magic!!! Riddhima's white dress really is a prankster!! 😉 But unlike last time, this time there was no shyness in ridhhima's eyes - they were inviting!!! She wanted sid to tie the knot...she wanted to feel his touch and revel in the moment...

👏 ABSOLUTELYYYYYYYY

Thanks so much hun 😳😳😳😳😳

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RehanSinha_XR

SR is divine...No other word suits them....Loved your post by the way...

Yeah they truly are...A bond created by God himself...has to be divine...Thanks for liking the post 😳
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinguunique

Sid truly is the hero...........he saved riddhima from all the pain in life and has given her new reasons to live and enjoy life!!
lovely post, especially the song..............it truly fits SR!!

Yess...thts y the song just popped into ma mind 😊....Can someone make a VM on this plss...super it should be..hai na 😍
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

So well-said and I love that song. Yes, Sid is not Riddzie's Prince Charming , he never was. He is her hero , her knight in shining armour and as you say so rightly, Sid just overwhelms Riddhima and tears of joy roll down her cheeks. If this is not love, I don't want to know what is.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless you. 🤗

O teriiii....My inspiration and my idol liked my post 😳😳😳😳

Yes this definitely is love... but we always knew it right 😉

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rapz,😊

Nice post.👏👏👏

Both Siddhima are Lucky to Have Each other & We SiddhimaHolics Are Blessed to Achieve & Rejoice with Siddhima.

The First starting Scene was Mindblowing coz the way Riddhima Showed Maturity & Understanding,That was really Very Nice & Poignant....Like that tie-Pulling & Playful Nose Touch too.
I was Saying from My First Os that Siddhima are Lucky to Have each other.

The Whole Siddhima Scene was Brilliantly Created.
Thanks CV's.
The Way Riddhima was Gazing Sid & the Way her Eyes were Finding Him when that Two Ladies came in Middle.....That was Romantic.
Liked Sid's "Mujhe Dhoond Rahi hoon".
The Way Sid Shielded & Protected Riddhima from the World & The way they Gave the Decoration Pardah to Decorator,
That was Highly Romantic.
Liked Sid's "Riddhima meri Biwi hain aur Main uske saath kaisey bhi reh sakta hoon".That was Needed.

Sid tying the knot of Riddhima's dress & Riddhima Feeling the Touch.....Siddhima I Love You was Awesome...
Riddhima Always wanted these 3 Words from Sid.Liked Sid Slow I Love You in Riddhima's ears too.

I Love You 2day.
I Love You 2morrow.
I Love You 4Ever.