I can be your Hero Baby!! (SR)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ahhh...first i need to come back from my Siddhima La La Land 😍

Well wat a siddhimafied episode...i think CVs have made up for all the days they dint give us SR at all 😛........ The opening scene is a reminder of why SR are special! It takes your breath away and makes you sigh!!! Ridhhima Gupta's transformation to Riddhima's Modi was evident today... She s learnt from her past mistakes - I agree she shud nt have brought armaan in the convo but nonetheless... So when she says tht it is Sid's honesty that touches her heart, you have to smile... When she turns back and playfully taps Sid's nose, you have to sigh!... When she blushes and smiles that gorgeous smile of hers at her husband, you have to fall in love..all over again...

The hall scene was, in my opinion, one of the best scenes of DMG ever! How can you not like this couple... how can you not feel the love and the magic!!! Riddhima's white dress really is a prankster!! 😉 But unlike last time, this time there was no shyness in ridhhima's eyes - they were inviting!!! She wanted sid to tie the knot...she wanted to feel his touch and revel in the moment...

The 3 Magical words and their significance in Ridhhima's life - To understand why she was so overwhlemed - you have to rewind a lil - you have to remember, this is the woman who had loved and lost! Her whole life had crumbled in front of her own eyes...all her dreams had been shattered...all hopes had gone down the drain...
And then she dared...she dared to bare her heart again...she dared to hope again..she dared to live again...she dared to love again...so when she asks for a reassurance from Sid, it was a poignant moment for her...coz she has lost her love once...she cant afford to lose it a second time over... she needs him by her side all the time... all the hardships tht she faced...all the struggle tht she did to save her marriage are finally bearing the fruit... and so she s overwhelmed!! And so are we.......

And Siddhant Modi - well he s the hero!! The knight in shining armour... When i heard him make all the promises to Ridhhima, i couldnt help thinking of this song and i dedicate it to all my SRians 😊

Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back
Would you cry if you saw me crying
Would you save my soul tonight?

Would you tremble if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh oh please tell me these
Now would you die for the one you love?
Hold me in your arms tonight?

I can be you hero baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away

Cheers:
Rapz

PS: I loved the argument SR were having bout who's luckier... Lucky Sid? Or Lucky Riddhima? I Say  - LUCKY 'US'...Tht we got Siddhima - our Jeran 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes Lucky us indeed!!! great acting from both the actors and its SR we are talking so magic has to be there by default...loving them more and more every time they are onscreen...
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenbeePallavi

yes Lucky us indeed!!! great acting from both the actors and its SR we are talking so magic has to be there by default...loving them more and more every time they are onscreen...

Exactly..everytime i think, this is it...they cant get better than this..they come put n surprise me 😊
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh My Rapzi !! Wonderful Post...!!
I do not have words today after watching episode.....I am faint...will give comment after i recover from Siddhima effect...wonderful chemistry and yours awesome post !!
what a comebk RAPZEE...........

awesome post

u r so right

2days epi was abt ridz feelings

and it was BEAUTIFULLY shown by cvs

hats off to them

and yeah its actually LUCKY US that we got JERAN as Siddhima
Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Thanks everyone for liking the post 😳 😳 😳
Well i am still in Siddhima land and i guess i will be there for a long time to come so dont expect me to make too many posts..lol...
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Raps..once again a beautiful post on a AWESOME SR ....

I loved Sr today ..THEY are the best for me..SO LUCKY US........😃😃....

The hall scene was, in my opinion, one of the best scenes of DMG ever! How can you not like this couple... how can you not feel the love and the magic!!! Riddhima's white dress really is a prankster!! 😉 But unlike last time, this time there was no shyness in ridhhima's eyes - they were inviting!!! She wanted sid to tie the knot...she wanted to feel his touch and revel in the moment...

👏👏👏👏👏👏 ABSOLUTELYYYYYYYY
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SR is divine...No other word suits them....Loved your post by the way...
pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sid truly is the hero...........he saved riddhima from all the pain in life and has given her new reasons to live and enjoy life!!
lovely post, especially the song..............it truly fits SR!!
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great post specially the song that you dedicated for SR.