Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Chalo till friday we have an xtra promo to discuss as well! ๐Ÿ˜†
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Santosh Shetty - sorry. I don't want to shoot down our duo.

B  P Singh - I am not very good at writing travelogues.

I just have a story idea in mind...with a khoon. I'll see how I can weave it around our trio.

And please excuse me....I cannot have the battalion brigade. I'll get confused.

Aww thats not really true, SS made Piracy racket, chemical bomb etc. About Singh Saab well in the current scheme of things I will have to agree.

Anyway, you are free chuck the Battalion Brigade. I have no problem. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
@Visrom Prabha di will be the happiest if the Batallion Brigade is chucked out! I know that better than anybody else!   ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagnika

@Visrom Prabha di will be the happiest if the Batallion Brigade is chucked out! I know that better than anybody else!   ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Someone seems to know me too well.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shagnika thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.

Someone seems to know me too well.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒWell, somebody never read one story because of the Batallion's presence!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so , is this about a new story?
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagnika

๐Ÿ˜ƒWell, somebody never read one story because of the Batallion's presence!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting. Promos on lines of Sony and FW. Nice way thinking that I also release promo soon if things go right.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just sharing some general stuff -

I used to be extremely short tempered. I used to get irritated with auto rickshaw drivers who refused to come to my destination or shopkeepers who  used to endlessly chat on the mobile while I was waiting to buy something.

I tried new year resolutions to control my temper, but it never worked.

Someone once told me - the best way to keep up a new year resolution is to announce it to everyone. So, at least you'll try harder to keep the resolution because you don't want to lose face in front of others. If you keep it to yourself, you'll break your resolution the next day.

The next time I told my friends that if I ever raise my voice against anyone, please remind me of this. And I did keep it....gradually I stopped getting irritated at minor stuff. My patience increased.

Now why all this??? Just to explain why I am giving a promo. I have an idea and if I don't make time for it and write, it'll just fizzle out. At least this promo and people asking about it will probably force me to write. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ That's all.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Visrom just read your promo !!! Now Khooni promo's have stopped exciting us nowadays but still I'd really like to read your version of a Khooni story !!! So atleast in our forums we can expect for something with hopes !!!