Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely update as usual😉
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGGGGGGGGGG Ragz di 🤪 Rocking update 😎 It has all my favs 😳 ☺️
Do I have to say how much I adore the Monaya siggies! 😍 Aren't they the most heavenly! ❤️ This siggy is my fav! ☺️

The coloring, text and everything is just fab! Droolicious ☺️ 😍
Abhiya siggies are damn hawt ☺️ 
I agree they have a mindblowing chemistry!😍
OMGGGG Shahid- Amrita! Just awesome! They are simply perfect!
Love all your siggies ❤️
Wonderful valentine update Ragz di!😍
Congo for completing this shop. 🤗
Waiting for your next update in a new thread!🤗

-Sonali- thumbnail
Ragsss 🤗

MoNaya siggy is awesomeee...soon gonna use them :) keep up the good work !!
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks soo much everyone for the wonderful response!!  Feels great to have completed my first shop.. 😃 will open the second one soon ..cant thank you all enough..love you all 🤗

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wowwww that was awesome rags....loved it especially the monaya one's
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All I gotta say is, Shamrita☺️ Those two siggies were my fav for obvious reasons😆 The Monaya and VS ones look awesome as well =)
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CONGOOOO RAGZ OPEN UR 2ND ONE SOON =D
SOO HAPPY FOR U XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
saniya.x thumbnail
Congo Ragsie 🥳, sooo happy for you .. now, i can't wait for your second shop 😆

EKKKKKKKKKSSSSS! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪, bloody DROOLWORTHY update man! You're arrested for taking away soooooo many people's life specially mines! How many times will you give me heart attack man? There's something called warning, you will never change!

This update is simply BREATHTAKING, one of your best updates so far! Its short but STUNNING, starting from MoNaya GOSHH no doubt, theirs always come out beautiful man i can't take my eyes away, i really loved the first one .. AWW i remember that seg i went GaGa over that seg for sooo many days, goshh it was sooo romantic!

AbhIya ones are amazing man! Damn, they look awesome together and i really wish i could see their perfomance on that Ajab prem ki w/e its called i forgot, can you give me the link if you have it? Please PM yeah? I really want to see their perfomance if only MoNaya perfomed too :((

AND ... Ufff ShaMrita ☺️, i swear the first one is GORGEOUS ❤️ ! You know, sooner or later but am taking all these siggies to em because i want to show em how GOOD these two look with each other, if only they could realise that! Seriously, pic selection is awesome and blending is out of the world Ragi, how do you manage to get em perfect all the time?

I am really sorry for this short comment, i don't have time really busy these days! Hope you understand but trust me i LOVED this update, definately one of my favourites<3

LY and keep rocking as always and CONGRATULATIONS once again Ragsiee 🤗,

Mwuah ❤️
Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 13 years ago
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ragziee, really sorry for commenting late just checked ur pm now! :((   OMGGG Ragi ..Awesome hun ..Just cant take my eyes off frm it 😍  Loved d text,colouring n Blending!  n moreover that heart in d sigg made it look even more Beautiful! ❤️ ❤️ Loved d siggs as always! MoNaya,AbhIya n Shahid-Amrita all of them r Superb man! Gorgeous work hun!  😳
...n the MoNaya one is toh Killer Dude! ☺️☺️😍 gonna use it soon ..muah!
WOWWW Congratz ragziiee for completing the thread! m so so happy for u! 🤗 🤗
Edited by -Meera- - 13 years ago