Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Wonderful conclusion, loved all the three parts. . You even specified what happened these last 6 years.πŸ˜ƒ. The fireplace looked so cosy. 😍. Thanks Sam, 😎please continue further....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SukuluvsParul

Haa yaar, I just love the way sami dii portrays ragini as if she is the most prettiest and most loveliest person in the whole wide world for anmol. His love and passion for ragini  makes go ga ga over her FFS yaar. She is really a magical person this sami dii. I love to read her FF where the anmol and ragini are truly made for each other😳😳😳Super cool yaar.

hai sukanaya so sweet of u re,i absolutely love emotions in angini story hence the attempt ....glad u liked the endin g too and thanks also for liking my style....................Embarrassed
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

aww chandrika thanks for encouraging words...yes even i feel sad......my uncle used ot be a punjabi poet he once wrote ke aakhri baar kitaab ko proof read kar ke chapwane ka time ..beti ki bidaayi jaisee hoti hai u r sad that now destiny of ur beloved is in some one else's hands(readers or inlaws..) yet happy that she has found a new destination.........but will try later for new one.....thanks for all ur love and sweet words...

WOW!😳 nice comparison from your uncle yaar...now i know where you get those rocking poems n ideas from!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Sam:

WOW!! What A Rocking Conclusion To A Rocking FF!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Very Nicely Written Yaar...😳..The Entire Journey In Angini's Life n Their Emotions Were Very Nicely Organized..πŸ‘πŸΌ..Loved Reading It!😳..Sad This FF Concluded So Soon.....Hope To See You Write Another One Soon Yaar!πŸ˜ƒ...We're Eagerly Waiting For It..πŸ˜‰

Cheers
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha03

Sam, loved this part too.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Wish to know what happens next.πŸ€”
Indu and Ragini's reaction we can expect as Ragini understands Anmol better these days, even cares for him.😳 But I don't want to even read any collar holding scenes. I find it too insulting for Anmol's character.😭

rekha i hope tum ko end mein strong anmol and puri fida ragini achi lagi ho.....gi thks sweety....πŸ˜ƒ
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

sami darling
*hugs*. .brilliant part . .

thanks pratibha .....πŸ˜ƒ sorry for delay dear in replying
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

sami awesome just kept grinning towards the end its so cute loved it but i want to read more

hai re abhi to done kiya....i duno if i have any ideas left yaar.....in my head.......but am so happy that u liked the ff and took time ot read and leave comments thks yaar😳
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic Fan Fic!!!

Much better then the show!! :)

Cheers,

Khushi
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ugababe

Fantastic Fan Fic!!!

Much better then the show!! :)

Cheers,

Khushi

thanks khushi for giving me so much khushi..and reading it
sami01 thumbnail
thanks for ur response and reading my ff ..