Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome post Aditi.....πŸ€— πŸ€— These are some little gestures n things which Show us that its About 'Them'...its About SR n their marriage the Feeling of that Wat SR mean to each other...they are each other's solace...They are each other support system...They complete each other......❀️ 😳 i loved how Riddhima said Sid ne kuch khaya hoga ya nahi...and then Cute telephone convo,Jaldi so jaana...And kyu phone kyu rakh rahe ho.....πŸ˜† these little things give u the feeling of their Togetherness n love...😳
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pragzie

Pragzie !! πŸ€—

I
exactly..life..family love is not about big gestures it is about the small things we do for our loved one the small things we remember..Siddhima are all about small touching gestures😳 So true.

I absolutely loved Mrs.Modi today..the way she concerned for sid..the first thing she remembered when she was eating that maybe maybe sid has forgotten to eat..sid still maybe hungry😳her concern just touches your heart....I know !! Its her love isn't it ? Its her love thats so beautiful.

Yes so true😳this past week has only been about riddhima's feeling for sidhant..every little thing reminded of sid..when she was about to eat she remembered that sid still may be hungry...and at once she gets ready to take dinner for him😳it is just so endearing to watch riddhima! 😍

i have always believed small gestures matter the most..big gestures anyone can do..but the little gestures are only done by people who truly  love you😳
So true Pragzie. Coz we're always, always on their minds and in their hearts, no matter what.

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Awesome post Aditi.....πŸ€— πŸ€— These are some little gestures n things which Show us that its About 'Them'...its About SR n their marriage the Feeling of that Wat SR mean to each other...they are each other's solace...They are each other support system...They complete each other......❀️ 😳 i loved how Riddhima said Sid ne kuch khaya hoga ya nahi...and then Cute telephone convo,Jaldi so jaana...And kyu phone kyu rakh rahe ho.....πŸ˜† these little things give u the feeling of their Togetherness n love...😳

Thank you so much Kriti !! πŸ€—  πŸ€— i know, these little things show their love for each other, they show how much  they love each other. The way Riddhima couldn't eat dinner because he was hungry-that what love is all about isn't it ? And "Phone kyun rakh rahe ho ?"-That was ADORABLE !! πŸ˜†

Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail

Thank you so much !! 😳
StarshineHues thumbnail

Thank you so much !! πŸ˜›
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

It's the little things
Little things
Little things
That make the world

And its the little things that make a life together, that make a love story. Its the little things that make a family, and its these little things that make Siddhima what they are-who they are. The tiny little things, gestures, that say that, "Hey, we're in this together. You and me-this is us, our life, our world".

The little details that seem to be of no significance on the surface-but which literally form the cornerstone of love. "Usne khana khaya hoga ya nahin", "Tum time pe so jaana, games matt khelte rehna", "Woh akele hota hai toh khana bhi nahi khata", "Main uske liye dinner leke jaati hoon". These are the little things that show that you care, that you love.

Riddhima's love was so apparent today-every little thing seemed to remind her of Sid. It was these little things that Sid was missing a few days ago, because it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all. Not words-because love is just a word until someone comes along that gives it meaning.,and because words are not necessary between two loving hearts.

And its so beautiful to see these two loving hearts and their "little things", because one day, when you look back, you always realize that the little things were actually the big things, the things that matter.

It's the little things
Little things
Little things
That make the world

⭐️
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Today rid was looking so cute with her glass and when she said that sid khana khaya ya nahi I really liked the part. Kash the friends of sid were not there then we could see some more sidhimafied.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

It's the little things
Little things
Little things
That make the world

And its the little things that make a life together, that make a love story. Its the little things that make a family, and its these little things that make Siddhima what they are-who they are. The tiny little things, gestures, that say that, "Hey, we're in this together. You and me-this is us, our life, our world".

The little details that seem to be of no significance on the surface-but which literally form the cornerstone of love. "Usne khana khaya hoga ya nahin", "Tum time pe so jaana, games matt khelte rehna", "Woh akele hota hai toh khana bhi nahi khata", "Main uske liye dinner leke jaati hoon". These are the little things that show that you care, that you love.

Riddhima's love was so apparent today-every little thing seemed to remind her of Sid. It was these little things that Sid was missing a few days ago, because it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all. Not words-because love is just a word until someone comes along that gives it meaning.,and because words are not necessary between two loving hearts.

And its so beautiful to see these two loving hearts and their "little things", because one day, when you look back, you always realize that the little things were actually the big things, the things that matter.

It's the little things
Little things
Little things
That make the world

perfectly put, i second that.

rids thought sid will be alone at home, she called him and how sweetly she told him to sleep on time, awww

when rids was about to eat she thought of sid first

norzar
Edited by norzar - 13 years ago
I_sha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
big things always come out of little things ...... yeh agree .... ridz is just
rocking !!!! i am loving her day by day a lot .... she is perfect now ....  .... love u sidhima ..... sidhima forever....
nau_sheen thumbnail
awesome post............well done......