Siddhima: Its the little things

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
It's the little things
Little things
Little things
That make the world

And its the little things that make a life together, that make a love story. Its the little things that make a family, and its these little things that make Siddhima what they are-who they are. The tiny little things, gestures, that say that, "Hey, we're in this together. You and me-this is us, our life, our world".

The little details that seem to be of no significance on the surface-but which literally form the cornerstone of love. "Usne khana khaya hoga ya nahin", "Tum time pe so jaana, games matt khelte rehna", "Woh akele hota hai toh khana bhi nahi khata", "Main uske liye dinner leke jaati hoon". These are the little things that show that you care, that you love.

Riddhima's love was so apparent today-every little thing seemed to remind her of Sid. It was these little things that Sid was missing a few days ago, because it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all. Not words-because love is just a word until someone comes along that gives it meaning.,and because words are not necessary between two loving hearts.

And its so beautiful to see these two loving hearts and their "little things", because one day, when you look back, you always realize that the little things were actually the big things, the things that matter.

It's the little things
Little things
Little things
That make the world

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
You are so Right yes it's the Little Things that count and matter and m so so so Happy Riddhima is openly showing her Love & affection towards her patidev:)
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Aditi๐Ÿค—

Nice post๐Ÿ˜Š

Today's epi was enjoyable๐Ÿ˜Š

KW was amazing as usual & his expressions were out of dis world๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

He was looking super cute in d school uniform๐Ÿ˜ณ

D thing I liked d most in today's epi was Mrs. Modi's concern abt her hubby. Like a true Indian wife she was worried dat her hubby has eaten d food or not . I am proud of u Mrs. Modi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Mrs. Modi is in luv wid her cute doc & we our in luv wid Siddhima โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I agree, its the little things that are usually are the most biggest and huge thing that says alot, shows us care and love

And this is what SR are about, all these little things they do, esp Ridz today, worried if Sid is ok and has he eaten, its those little gestures that mean so much between two ppl, esp in a marriage - those everyday little things 
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SR's simple love story and great acting of the two make the love story so real. The concern for each other for small things make them so heavenly.

I loved the expressions of the boys at the munni badnaam dance party. Complete entertainment.
Though, aaj apna munna - Siddywiddy badnaam hua darling Bobby ke liye.
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

You are so Right yes it's the Little Things that count and matter and m so so so Happy Riddhima is openly showing her Love & affection towards her patidev:)

I know Fary. Its so beautiful to see Riddz's love for her hubby-esp when it comes to little gestures like these. She may not be the most vocal person, but her actions speak louder than words.
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Aditi๐Ÿค—

Nice post๐Ÿ˜Š

Today's epi was enjoyable๐Ÿ˜Š

KW was amazing as usual & his expressions were out of dis world๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

He was looking super cute in d school uniform๐Ÿ˜ณ

D thing I liked d most in today's epi was Mrs. Modi's concern abt her hubby. Like a true Indian wife she was worried dat her hubby has eaten d food or not . I am proud of u Mrs. Modi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Mrs. Modi is in luv wid her cute doc & we our in luv wid Siddhima โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thank you so much Harshu !! ๐Ÿค—

@green: Yeah, and its in these little wifely gestures that we see her love for Sid. poor thing actually packed a dabba and rushed home to feed him. lol. ๐Ÿ˜†

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

It's the little things
Little things
Little things
That make the world

And its the little things that make a life together, that make a love story. Its the little things that make a family, and its these little things that make Siddhima what they are-who they are. The tiny little things, gestures, that say that, "Hey, we're in this together. You and me-this is us, our life, our world".

exactly..life..family love is not about big gestures it is about the small things we do for our loved one the small things we remember..Siddhima are all about small touching gestures๐Ÿ˜ณ

The little details that seem to be of no significance on the surface-but which literally form the cornerstone of love. "Usne khana khaya hoga ya nahin", "Tum time pe so jaana, games matt khelte rehna", "Woh akele hota hai toh khana bhi nahi khata", "Main uske liye dinner leke jaati hoon". These are the little things that show that you care, that you love.

I absolutely loved Mrs.Modi today..the way she concerned for sid..the first thing she remembered when she was eating that maybe maybe sid has forgotten to eat..sid still maybe hungry๐Ÿ˜ณher concern just touches your heart....

Riddhima's love was so apparent today-every little thing seemed to remind her of Sid. It was these little things that Sid was missing a few days ago, because it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all. Not words-because love is just a word until someone comes along that gives it meaning.,and because words are not necessary between two loving hearts.

Yes so true๐Ÿ˜ณthis past week has only been about riddhima's feeling for sidhant..every little thing reminded of sid..when she was about to eat she remembered that sid still may be hungry...and at once she gets ready to take dinner for him๐Ÿ˜ณit is just so endearing to watch riddhima!

And its so beautiful to see these two loving hearts and their "little things", because one day, when you look back, you always realize that the little things were actually the big things, the things that matter.

i have always believed small gestures matter the most..big gestures anyone can do..but the little gestures are only done by people who truly  love you๐Ÿ˜ณ

It's the little things
Little things
Little things
That make the world

great post aditi di๐Ÿค—
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I agree, its the little things that are usually are the most biggest and huge thing that says alot, shows us care and love

And this is what SR are about, all these little things they do, esp Ridz today, worried if Sid is ok and has he eaten, its those little gestures that mean so much between two ppl, esp in a marriage - those everyday little things 

I so agree Lennie. These are the things that make a relationship, a bond, and its strange how often and easily we take them for granted. Its these little common things that build your life, your life as an individual or with someone. Its these things that show that you care, that you matter.
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: sipdip

SR's simple love story and great acting of the two make the love story so real. The concern for each other for small things make them so heavenly.

I loved the expressions of the boys at the munni badnaam dance party. Complete entertainment.
Though, aaj apna munna - Siddywiddy badnaam hua darling Bobby ke liye.

Exactly. SR are simple people with a simple story. Its their simple beauty that touches your heart.