WRITTEN UPDATE 3rd SEPT 2010

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
                KAROL BAGH
PART 1                             [THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POSTS]

Today the episodes begins with Abhi in a room alone thinking (having flashback) of simi words how she was screaming on him telling you want mili to tell a lie she does not need a doc it is you who do need one you are a psycho.
Abhi still thinking of simi telling don't take wrong i never want to talk rudely to you though i'm far from you only because i know mili will go back to her in laws.simi why are we far from one another there may be a solution,on the other part also a sad simi is in a thinking mode.a sad song  is playing in the background.Both simi and abhi give a look to their phone and both are looking at their photograph with the song on the background playing and they are having flashback of their happy moments together.manju called simi who returns back to reality manju asked her what happened she said nothing.

PART 2

Manju is asking simi Abhi is has not returned home till now,and she said it is a limit of carelessness dolly asked him to bring gifts for vishal,and when vishal was here he must be present did he phone you.simi said as he's dad is leaving for America he went to meet him and he's still at his home.Manju asked will he come back or will he stayed back?simi said he wanted to return back but i asked him not to return now as it is not safe driving at this time,manju gave her a looked and goes away.simi sat down on her bed crying.
Manju went in her bedroom asking what happened between simbhi?RS said oh between simbhi ..............................Manju continued she's hiding from me as if i will not get to know like am a neighbour and not her mother,i do understand all, i can read her eyes.RS said to manju it do come an age where the children don't express all their feelings and thought to their parents and it must be like that.If simi is trying to take her own decision let her do so but she must know that we are here.Manju is asking how Abhi was and what happened to him?Rs began to think and said there's something to make the children understand if there's some quarrel that's ok, you must also end it and why to think about the reason of the fight before going to bed when manju smiled to him.RS ,let's go to sleep nowmanju took her pills and RS told her to take care about her health and asked her if they learned about relationships before their marriage it is with time we learned about it and it will be the same for the children also.
Mili is asking her father in law how is the coffee? he said very good dear,mili is happyand also vishal when his mom said why did you make the coffee when your hands are so much hurt?mili said what mom if i don't make the coffee for you then for whom i will make it?vishal, his mom,and dad are all please.
Mili make as if it slipped out of her mind and said to Mr Mathur and mrs mathur that manju sent gifts for them when it was not needed mili said you know how mom is,and mili continued that manju told her that how much you did for your daughter it seems less.now tell me what should i answer her her mom in law nothing but mili you are also our daughter but will i take a gift from my daughter and mili said take the gifts on behalf of your daughter in law and give lots of love to your daughter this is called two in one.when vishal is feeling sleepy and is yawning,and our poor daughter in law afraid of her mom in law is sitting quietly without a word,now our DIL will not be going anywhere she will stay here and you will have all the time to talk to her.Vishal say goodnight to everyone and went away.

PART 3
Simi is trying to call abhi  when his mom answer the phone she's talking in ahurry asking about her health,her mom in law said so late you are calling and she asked simi is everything fine mili said yes and said actually she is not able to contact abhi when her mom in law said he's sleeping,may be he off the phone it is something important ?simi who is happy said no i'll talk to him in the morning don't wake him up they greet goodnight to each other.simi sat on the bed thanking matarani.
Mili is in front the mirror putting her earing when comes vishal smiling from behind,mili what happened to you?vishal said looking at you i'm thinking that my old mili is back and i'm happy because in the car you said that you are happy.mili turned to him saying yes vishal today it is your old mili standing in front of you and it is true today i'm very happy.vishal, true mili today when dolly talked about children your eyes were sparkling and i also got some feelings.What will you forget all what happened and have a new beginning with me mili said of course,i'm back home vishal all the confusions in mind got solved everything is clear as i wanted oh she's extremely happy and also poor vishal is hoping a lot.vishal said thanks to mili and the cunning mili request vishal not to be in a hurry to begin this relationship ,vishal said of course mili,all will happen as per your wish and i promise not to give time to argue she said true vishal answered true.
It is morning at Tarneja mansion everyone sitting for breakfast,abhi mom asking him why are you not eating anything abhi,he answered he  does not like ,his mom said it will be better if you would have come home a little early you would have met your dad but he left before and his mom talked about expansion and asked if his dad talked to him abhi said yesterday he talked to me.

PART 4
Anita is continuing the convo about the business expansion with abhi and tell him to give all the details to anuj as she does not want any problems after.they continued to discuss about the business when abhi told anita i don't want to snatch anything from anuj i am and will stay at my respective place what i did was because dad asked me for it and above all this project belong to dad.it is neither mine and nor anuj,we are both only helping dad do you get it?anita is fuming.abhi looking at his phone get up when his mom called him asking whether his waiting for someone phone,but your phone is off from yesterday he's shocked.mili is trying to call abhi but it is unreachable and is thinking you are so angry that you are keeping the phone off .manju comes to call her for breakfast she refused manju saying you are impossible went away.simi is still worried.
Mili is coming down asking her mom in law if you called for me mrs mathur said yes and present her to a baba saying this vishal wife,and said to mili that this baba is our family priest mili greets him,her mom in law elaborating on said at the time of your wedding he had gone to Badrinath but i told him before when he returned back he must come to bless us and asked mili to take his blessing.the priest blessed her and asked if she pray to god she said yes but not much the priest you must because with prayer give you strenght and vishal who was standing behind cover it saying she's like me she does not believe a lot in prayers.the priest but you must do it because prayers is very necessary because married couple need it.Mrs mathur told the priest whom are you explaining why don't you do something yourself let's plan for a prayer.Mili said no mummy i will do the prayer and asked the priest what to be done and the priest explained of some suhagan pooja which helped keeping the relation safe without any problems and couple life goes on well.vishal tell mii not to expect anything from his behalf mili said ok i will do it and the priest say to do it day after tomorrow. when vishal phone rings and he goes out.mili mom in law is continuing to talk with the priest,while mili is thinking day after tomorrow is abhi birthday and i must do it so that all my wish will be fulfilled.her mom in lwa compliments her for having faith in prayers and went to bring sharbat for the priest.mili asked the priest if someone do tapasya(I don't know in english)all your wish are accomplished the priest said of course everything your hubby love,blessing etc this prayer also is a tapasya.Mrs mathur brings the juice for the priest when mili is thinking if i do this prayer for MY ABHI i will get abhi his love his faith his everything and i will become the wife of abhi.scene freezes on mili.

PRECAP:
mili is calling simi. She tells Simi all about suhaagan pooja. Simi is happy she calls Abhi. She looks very happy as she talks sweetly and asks him to sit with her in the pooja. Abhi still looks upset and refuses.
Edited by ramas - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Will please someone complete the precap the video i watched did not give it completely.
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

Will please someone complete the precap the video i watched did not give it completely.

done.😊 thanks for the update.
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for the update.😃
Milli is really gone nuts, thinking Abhi has her hsuband and want to to pooja for him😆

-Shankar- thumbnail
thank you alujna for the update.
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for the update!!!!!!!
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update.

I lost my wonder to describe todays mili.Lets see in the next week,who will pray for whom.

nilizaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update