Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: *payal_15*

OMG!! Yayyyyyyy :D

🥳🥳

Party Sharty!! lolz

COngratulations Dangelzzz! Yout totally deserve it!! Hope you have tons of shops in the future and keep making awesome Pink and Black Sigs on MG!😉 Lolz! :P

Love ya, <3

Aww...thanks so much Payal! *hugs* Can't believe I've made it this far! 😆 You only like my pink and black sigs on MG, nothing else? =( Haha kidding! 😆 Love you too <3

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

Danglezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz🤗🤗🤗
Congratulations and Celebrationssssssssssssssssssssssssss🤗🤗 So happy for u and this new gal of yours i have fulllllllllllllllll faith that this one too wld rock as hard as the others Infact this one wld break all records and it wld juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust take u tonew heights of sig making🤗🤗 Wishing u every dman thing not just in this gal but in life toooooooooo 🤗U already know it but am saying again and i can say it again and again and again that i just adooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore your sigs they take me to a diff worllllllllllllld where all i fele is dreamyliciousssssssssssssssssssssss😍 Even though i just have a handful of sigs by u to cherish but damn they so so r enough to bring magic to meeeeeeeeeeeee😍😍
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove u and all the very beshtessssssssst and Danglezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cant wait for htis gal to start rollercoasting cant wait for u to opeeeeeeeeeeeen first time in this gal....Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah😍😍😍
Smriti

Aww...Smriti, thank you soooo much! 🤗 You know I love reading your longgg sugary sweet comments! 😳 Your kind words mean alot to me. Love you too <3 I am planning to open sometime soon =)

Edited by Dangelz - 13 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live.Laugh.Love

Congratulations on your new gallery 🥳

Your work is amazing, keep it up!!
I wish for you to have many more galleries to display your creations 😊

Thank you soo much! Glad you like my work =) Really appreciate it. 😳

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Congrats Dangelz on your shop! Hope to have many many more.

Love your work!!

Thank you soo much Jenny! Glad you love my work =) Means a lot to me. 😳 

Originally posted by: -Sofia-

CONGOOO ON NEW GALLERY DANGELZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks so much Sofia! Really appreciate it. 😳

Edited by Dangelz - 13 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omgggggggggg thats the best news i heard danglezzzzzzzz🤗🤗🤗....reallly reallly hope u open soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon coz just the htought of getitng another AY sig by u is making me go alll eak in my kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees😍😍😍
loooooooooove u🤗🤗
Smriti
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

omgggggggggg thats the best news i heard danglezzzzzzzz🤗🤗🤗....reallly reallly hope u open soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon coz just the htought of getitng another AY sig by u is making me go alll eak in my kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees😍😍😍
loooooooooove u🤗🤗
Smriti

I'll probably open after my first update in this gallery =) I thought of opening soon, because I have university starting in about a week...and I won't be able to open for a long while because I will be busy with studies =(
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omggggggg i know ur uni must be starting sometime soon most of my friends here who frm US or UK have already started with their schools/unis or are abt to in a week's time Thats y i was like danglez has to open once atleast once before her uni starts coz i know once it starts i wld see so less of u and ur updatessssssssss😭...i mena u wnt get time to update much as well so opening and all toh is out of picute once ur uni starts...god am gona missssssssssssss seeing so much of uuuuuuuu...🤗

hopinggggggggg u can open before ur uni starts...and just let me know as soon as u open dont want to miss u at alll by no chance what so ever...but am scared of our different time zones....😭..u usually open when am snoring in my bed😆

all the besht for ur first update am sure it wld roooooooooock🤗🤗
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey26

Yayyyyyyyyyyy your on your 4th shop
Hope you have many more in the future Thank you so much Javeria =)

I dont know where to start
I guess I can start with your banner
I love it to core
its just amazing
love everything about it
all the couples/actors
the colouring rocks too
i want to steal it...but cant
did you make it? cause if you did I want one like that too 😳 Aww...glad you loved my banner! Yes I did make it myself =) I wish I could get you the same banner, but I didn't save the PSD for it so I can't change the text on it =( Besides that, I never knew you liked all the same exact people and couples as me. 😆 I know you love most of them, but I thought you aren't a RM or SaJan fan. If you request next time I open, I can make you an icon sig like my banner if you want =)

love your sigs a lot, you should now that by now Haha...yes I do know that. 😆 
each and every sig rocks
You r KaSH ones are awesome
this has to be my fav KaSh one

Your KaJen ones are damn HOT, specially the photo shoot ones
I love this one a lot

This one is really hot

and the text is perfect too

and you RM ones rock
this one is really cute

Totally fida over your AN ones
this one is my fav

the bol na halke halke ones are damn HOT

Your SidNa oens are nice too
this has to be my fav one

LOve Love Love your YuNa ones
my fav

MayUr ones are rocking

those 2 are awesome

Your SaJan ones are amaizng
some are so cute and some are so HOT
but this is my fav

Love you SaVni ones a lot
my fav

the text is amazing

PriDa ones rock too
my fav

its really HOT

Love your KriYa ones a lot
my fav

Your GM and GurTi stuff rock

this one is amazing

and this one

love that one

Love your DG stuff too
my fav has to be this one

Aww...thanks so muchh! Glad you loved the sigs above that you mentioned. Embarrassed

yaar your style is just wow
your too good
one of my fav sig makers Aww...thank youu! *hugs* That's so sweet of you! I always appreciate your lovely comments =)

just went through your first gallery since I didnt see it before
and I found these

your a SaGa/JenYa fan too
I love them a lot
didnt know you liked them
OMG I made those sigs ages ago...and I totally forgot about them! 😆 Yeah I've watched a few episodes of Sangam in the past, and I really like Jennifer and Chaitanya's pairing. To be honest, I like them more than KaJen. I like Jennifer, but as Riddhima...she purely gets on my nerves.
anyways going to the sigs
there nice but not like your ones now but there still nice
Well obviously they aren't as nice as my sigs now 😆, because those SaGa sigs I made, was when I was new to sig making.
you wont mind if I ask you to make more sigs one them (cause I love them to core and your sigs) Umm...I can't promise anything about more JenYa sigs because I only make sigs on my favs or my current obsessions as you know. My sigs never turn out nice if my heart isn't into it.

and i almost forgot I asked you to make Maan Pari sigs
you better have them ready for your next update or you'll need a bodygaurd  to portect you from me 😆

nah im just joking Oh yesss! I realized after I updated in my last shop that I forgot to make some Maan and Pari sigs for you! Really sorry, I shall keep it in mind for my next update =) What to do? I am so blinded by Maaneet that I can't think or see anything beyond them. 😆 😆

and I think its about it (dont remember what else I was going to write)

Luv ya 🤗 Thanks once again for your sweet sweet comments Javeria! I think this is the longest comment you have ever written for me! 😆 Love you too 🤗

and congo again

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

reservedddd.

///////////////////

editedddd:

When I saw your first pg. I m like WOAHHH! DANG! she lovess every couple that I LOVE! <33 or LIKE!

EKK! I JUST LOVEEE LOVEE UR WORK SOO SO MUCH! <333

&& CONGRATS ON gall #4..4..already? noww..lets get READY for #5..haha!

From SaVni to ArSh to MaaNeet to Yuvi-Naina to Mayur to SaJan..
EVERYTHING IS SIMPLYYY GORGEOUS! :D
I Just love the way you place your pics & color them.
YOUR TEXTURE USEE IS JUST FABBULOUS! I know you know that..
I ADORE UR MSK SIGGS..WHY? BECAUSE ITS MSKK! hahah!
You gotta make mroe siggs on him..<3333
&& make some siggs on the cutie scene & their engagement..<3333
I m still NOT OVEERR THT SCENEE!!

I don't know what else to say..because you didn't updt yet..
well, now you didd...so I cud comment.

& THANKYOU For always commenting in my gall & appreciate my workkk soo soo soo muchh.
simplyy loveyou for thattt.

Keeeep making MSK..MaaNeet & ArSh siggs. MY ALL TIME FAVVS<333...
If I need some textures, I mite ask you..because you usee light & scratchy textures..
&& I LOVE USING THOSEE..haha!.
& thankyou for the textures you pmed mee...
will credit when I useeeee.

I think thats enough right? haha!
I got edit my comments in two other galls..
;(( soo lazyy.

CONGRATS ONCE AGAINNN! ;)
hope you havee gazillions shops moreeee.
never stop making siggs.
loveeeyouu.

-aayyeessshaaaa.
suggestions ( you know them ) - SaVni(missthem), MSK, MaaNeet, ArSh(no new scenes..miss them)

Edited by ayeshaaa. - 13 years ago
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Uhhh,🤔now that i think about it,  yesh, that is eggjactly what i mean, i only like the P&B MG stuff!
Duffer! 😆

Lolz, just kidding!! Love everything, and i just looked at your first page!! OMG, i had no idea you watched LNMDJ!! :O ive never seen any of that prida stuff!! its soo gorgeee!!
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

Congrats on your 4th Shop Dangelz!!🤗

Always loved your work..!!
Keep Rockinggg...🤗🤗

Aww...thanks so much! 😳 Really appreciate it =)

Originally posted by: angeldmg16

Congrats Dangelz 🥳 

U rock :)
Just ur love work
May u open lots more shop's

Amazingggggg stuff
Love dem <3

Keep Making sig on KaSh/ArSh 😉Embarrassed 

-Nori

Aww...thanks so much Nori! 😳 Glad you love my work =)

Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG WOW! yayyyy u have ur own gallery am soooo happpy 😆 i was just browsing avatar/sigshop randomly and came across ur shop and i was like.. omg.. 😲 😲 no way! I had no idea u had a gallery!I genuinely wish i'd known before cos I would've constantly come and let u know how much I love ur stuff! Am a huuuuuge fan 😆
well i'm so happy because i've been following ur designs since dmg... kajen / abhi-nikki and simply adoooooore ur stuff! and of course nowadays its all about ur magical maneet creations...! wow... alll of ur work put together looks AMAZING!!! Be it Maneet, KaJen, AN, RM, mayur, sajan, yuna.. ur sucha talented sig maker.. and its great to see everything here 😃 will be popping by frequently to see if theres anything new 😉 Do keep updating cos everything u'v created is just stunning!!!
Lottts of love,
Saz
xxxxxxxx

*wooops i forgot to congratulate u.. so.. Congratuuuulations on ur 4th gallery hun!!! 🥳
May u have many many more to come! 🤗
Edited by Chotii - 13 years ago