Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Pari_Rinki

Heeyy :)

I'm new to your shop but lovely work Dangelz :D
Love the ArSh stuff ;)
Congo on the new shop!

- Rinky.

Welcome to my shop Rinky =) Thanks for the congrats and glad you my ArSh creations! 😳

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Hey Danglez, congrats on opening your new shop! πŸ₯³  Love your creations so much and i can't wait to see the new updates!

Aww...thanks so much! πŸ˜³ Glad you love my work =)  Really appreciate your comments!

Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congo on your new gallery =)
your work is stunning!
Edited by Julybaby22 - 13 years ago
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congrat on your new gallery.
cant wait for your update.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz on urs 4th gall hun πŸ€—!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Divzfan--

Congrats for your new amazing gallery Dangelz!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..may you have many more!!! looking forward to your first update in this gall..😳..<3..

Lots of love,
Neha..

Aww...thanks so much Neha! Embarrassed Really appreciate it =)

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

CONGRATULATIONS! on ur fourth galleryπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Great work with the sigs:)πŸ‘ They all look beautifulπŸ‘πŸ‘
Keep rocking and cant wait to see more:)
Sneha😊

Aww...thanks so much Sneha! EmbarrassedGlad you liked my sigs =) 

Originally posted by: Arshi_sahni

lovely updateSmileSmileSmile

Thank you...although those sigs on the first page isn't an update. πŸ˜† Those are just samples of my previous work =)

Edited by Dangelz - 13 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

omggggggg i know ur uni must be starting sometime soon most of my friends here who frm US or UK have already started with their schools/unis or are abt to in a week's time Thats y i was like danglez has to open once atleast once before her uni starts coz i know once it starts i wld see so less of u and ur updatessssssssss😭...i mena u wnt get time to update much as well so opening and all toh is out of picute once ur uni starts...god am gona missssssssssssss seeing so much of uuuuuuuu...πŸ€—

hopinggggggggg u can open before ur uni starts...and just let me know as soon as u open dont want to miss u at alll by no chance what so ever...but am scared of our different time zones....😭..u usually open when am snoring in my bedπŸ˜†

all the besht for ur first update am sure it wld roooooooooockπŸ€—πŸ€—

Aww...don't worry Smriti, I won't be disappearing from my shop once uni starts. But yes, my updates might not be as regular as usual =(

You know what? How about I reserve a spot for you as soon as I open? That way you won't miss requesting =) I don't mind doing that, since you're a hardcore fan of my work. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

reservedddd.

will be back to edit.
feel lazy. lols.

Hey lazy bum! Get back here and write me a congrats comment right now! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: *payal_15*

Uhhh,πŸ€”now that i think about it,  yesh, that is eggjactly what i mean, i only like the P&B MG stuff!

Duffer! πŸ˜†

Lolz, just kidding!! Love everything, and i just looked at your first page!! OMG, i had no idea you watched LNMDJ!! :O ive never seen any of that prida stuff!! its soo gorgeee!!

Thank youuuu <3 I wasn't a regular follower of LNMDJ, but watched it occasionally...mainly SaVni and PriDa scenes =) Glad you liked the PriDa stuff! 😳

Originally posted by: Chotii

OMG WOW! yayyyy u have ur own gallery am soooo happpy πŸ˜† i was just browsing avatar/sigshop randomly and came across ur shop and i was like.. omg.. 😲 😲 no way! I had no idea u had a gallery!I genuinely wish i'd known before cos I would've constantly come and let u know how much I love ur stuff! Am a huuuuuge fan πŸ˜†
well i'm so happy because i've been following ur designs since dmg... kajen / abhi-nikki and simply adoooooore ur stuff! and of course nowadays its all about ur magical maneet creations...! wow... alll of ur work put together looks AMAZING!!! Be it Maneet, KaJen, AN, RM, mayur, sajan, yuna.. ur sucha talented sig maker.. and its great to see everything here πŸ˜ƒ will be popping by frequently to see if theres anything new πŸ˜‰ Do keep updating cos everything u'v created is just stunning!!!
Lottts of love,
Saz
xxxxxxxx

*wooops i forgot to congratulate u.. so.. Congratuuuulations on ur 4th gallery hun!!! πŸ₯³
May u have many many more to come! πŸ€—

Aww...thank you so much Saz! You're too sweet! 😳 Yes I had my own gallery since 2-3 years ago...πŸ˜† Its ok if you never found it till now, since I don't really advertise my gallery. πŸ˜† I'm glad your a fan of my work, feels really flattering to me =) Please feel free to visit frequently or occasionally =) Thanks once again for the beautiful comment.
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Julybaby22

congo on your new gallery =)
your work is stunning!

Aww...thanks so much! Really appreciate it. 😳

congrat on your new gallery. cant wait for your update.

Thanks so much Fiona! Really appreciate it. 😳 

Originally posted by: -fsn-

Congratz on urs 4th gall hun πŸ€—!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much Fatima! Really appreciate it. 😳
Dangelz thumbnail
Update

Thank you once again to everyone who congratulated me on my 4th shop =) It feels amazing with all the wonderful support I get from my commenters! I hope people keep liking and commenting on my work. Well this is my first update in my new gallery, so hope you guys enjoy =)

Feel Free To Use ~

ArSh

MG/Maaneet

Maan&Pari (Don't get me wrong, I am a hardcore Maaneet fan...but this was made on Javeria's suggestion)

KriYa (Lovedd this cute promo of theirs!)