Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Korean dramas eh? πŸ€“ your description says they're all the same πŸ˜† cos isn't that what happens in Indian dailies?

anyway, coming to the story now, it was brill, like always πŸ‘πŸΌ I so want the Prem in this fic, but I guess I've already made my point 😳 I'm glad Heer had an outburst, it's natural you know, people not freaking out at these incidents is abnormal πŸ˜† and I'm doubly glad cos they're in it together, that means the world in a relationship!

Can't wait for the next πŸ˜› after what I've written I'd say bring it on πŸ˜† the steamier the better πŸ˜‰
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update Grace.

Preet and Prem "discussion" with the other team was funny.  I really couldn't stop laughing about the eye makeup Prem and Preet wore.  Preet was so proud of himself for putting on the makeup by himself πŸ˜†.

I am really proud of Veera, Ashleesha and Sanjana for supporting Heer, especially Veera.  I am glad she told Roshini off like that.  I loved how the girls told Heer that they weren't going to leave her alone.  Heer really have really terrific friends.

Prem and Heer's lunch date was very cute until the Roshini the Thorn came into the picture again.  Loved Heer finally telling her off and finally dropping the drink on her dress.  Roshini deserved it πŸ˜†

My favorite part was when Heer told Prem that Roshini wasn't his problem but their problem and that from now on Heer's problems would be Prem's problem also and vice versa. 

Thank you for the PM.  I am looking forward to your next chapter.
premdesh thumbnail
awesome update.
counting seconds for 😍 β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ part.
plz update it asaaaaaappppppppppppp
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow heer dumped the drink on roshini dat was the bst part...!!
NIMMY thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the update
loved it............
ohh my Prem and Preet were hurt.........
loved the whole part...........
preet and heer should start  match making...........
loved veera standing up heer and giving roshni a piece of her mind
and loved  heer 4 dumping her drink on her.......... she deserved it........
loved prem heer.......... Prem=Pillow........... lolz
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great update as alwayz
loved reading it!
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: curledup

reserved!

sorry for never unreservig!

still reserved?  Okay understand you guys are pretty busy but I won't accept any reserves for this next chapter! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: -Jyo-

It was hilarious

Lol u remainded me abt panipuri,My mouth is watering
where shall i go & buy in mid night.😭
Veer give right back to so called roshni
Loved the way she stood up for premπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Y cant she be like this in show?????????????/
Premeer senes were awesomeπŸ˜ƒ
Heer poured her drink on roshni, she deserves it
At end i was laughing, laughing........laughing
It was too good, loved every bit of it.
Continue soon................................

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVEEEEEEEE panipuri πŸ˜ƒ  My friend's mother makes the best...too bad I could never have them in India because the water ...unless I want to get Typhoid or something πŸ€’

Glad you enjoyed this Part...thanks for taking the time to comment!

Originally posted by: Motibah

OMG Grace LOOOOOL Heer pouring her Margarita on Roshni was just hilarious🀣 Possessive Heer huh?πŸ˜† Yeh If Prem was mine I would just as possessive!😍 GAH... If ONLY he was mine☺️

Loved the chapter Grace and really looking forward to the next part😍

Thanks for the pm and update asapπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, Heer and her pouring habits! πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks for commenting dear!

Edited by iheartChai - 13 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon_mine

it ws nice part!!!!!

bt i lovd the first part the most!!!!!
it ws so hillarious!!!!!

πŸ˜† Preet is too crazy with his make up...lol.  Wanted something light hearted and funny for the beginning.  Thanks for taking the time to comment! πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: soapsick

Korean dramas eh? πŸ€“ your description says they're all the same πŸ˜† cos isn't that what happens in Indian dailies?

anyway, coming to the story now, it was brill, like always πŸ‘πŸΌ I so want the Prem in this fic, but I guess I've already made my point 😳 I'm glad Heer had an outburst, it's natural you know, people not freaking out at these incidents is abnormal πŸ˜† and I'm doubly glad cos they're in it together, that means the world in a relationship!

Can't wait for the next πŸ˜› after what I've written I'd say bring it on πŸ˜† the steamier the better πŸ˜‰

I guess that description does kind of also describes Indian dailies but I guess if you have seen a Korean drama you'll understand...the evil girls on the show are pathetic and so manipulative and crazy...I can't describe they way they are.  Slightly different from the ones in Indian dailies...yes there are the crazy evil people too but I find them more crazy and a heck of lot smarter.  And Korean dramas' favorite illness to have is cancer...and there are a lot of 😭 depressing dramas out there too...I usually don't like depressing dramas.  But one of my favorite dramas is a really depressing one...the actor in it is simply amazing!  It's called I'm Sorry, I Love You 😭 

Anyhoo, thanks for commenting!  And next Part is coming
😳

Originally posted by: Aymee

Great update Grace.

Preet and Prem "discussion" with the other team was funny.  I really couldn't stop laughing about the eye makeup Prem and Preet wore.  Preet was so proud of himself for putting on the makeup by himself πŸ˜†.

I am really proud of Veera, Ashleesha and Sanjana for supporting Heer, especially Veera.  I am glad she told Roshini off like that.  I loved how the girls told Heer that they weren't going to leave her alone.  Heer really have really terrific friends.

Prem and Heer's lunch date was very cute until the Roshini the Thorn came into the picture again.  Loved Heer finally telling her off and finally dropping the drink on her dress.  Roshini deserved it πŸ˜†

My favorite part was when Heer told Prem that Roshini wasn't his problem but their problem and that from now on Heer's problems would be Prem's problem also and vice versa. 

Thank you for the PM.  I am looking forward to your next chapter.

Thanks for commenting Lisa!  So happy you enjoyed the last Part.  Yea, Roshni deserved getting herself all wet πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: premdesh

awesome update.

counting seconds for 😍 β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ part.
plz update it asaaaaaappppppppppppp

Thanks for commenting dear! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shahrukh_divya

wow heer dumped the drink on roshini dat was the bst part...!!

Thanks for commenting dear! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: NIMMY

thanks 4 the update

loved it............
ohh my Prem and Preet were hurt.........
loved the whole part...........
preet and heer should start  match making...........
loved veera standing up heer and giving roshni a piece of her mind
and loved  heer 4 dumping her drink on her.......... she deserved it........
loved prem heer.......... Prem=Pillow........... lolz

Prem does = Pillow πŸ˜›...I'd love to have him as a pillow...hahaha 😳

Originally posted by: pwincess1

Great update as alwayz

loved reading it!

Thanks for taking the time to comment dear! πŸ˜ƒ
iheartChai thumbnail
Okay everyone (silent readers included)!

The long awaited Part 12? πŸ˜†  I'm being nice and posting this up earlier along with my other fic since I'll be away this weekend for the wedding.  Next week I have another wedding to go to and all these assignments Grad school to deal with πŸ€“

All right I took a lot of care in Part 12 I wanted it to be as tasteful as I could.  It gets BOLD towards the end.  And as stated possible preview of what's to come in AWMARW...well depending on reaction.  Please be kind if you have an issue don't report and just PM me and I will be more than happy to do edits. 

As Always thank you so much to those that took the time to leave a Comment and/or Hit the Like Button! πŸ˜ƒ

Part 12: The Next Step

Heer fiddled with the black cloth wrapped around her eyes as Prem gently guided her to their destination.  "Stop messing with your blind fold," Prem ordered.

"Why are you making me wear this?" Heer asked.  "Why can't I see where you're taking me?"

"Because it's a surprise.  If you see then it won't be a surprise anymore," Prem explained.  Heer sighed and continued walking down the sidewalk.  She felt a little silly and also a bit embarrassed to be walking around with a blind fold on in the middle of the day in public.  They had just reached their six month anniversary and the week before Prem had taken her out on a very romantic dinner date at a new Japanese restaurant that had just opened up down town to celebrate.  "Can you believe we've been dating for six months?  It seems longer."

"Are you regretting your decision?" Heer asked.

"No, of course not.  I mean it in a good way.  It just seems we've known each other for forever...you know what I mean? " Prem answered.

Heer smiled, "I know what you mean."

"Okay we are almost here," he whispered into her ear.  Heer felt the gentle breeze of cold air hitting her senses as they walked through a doorway together.  The black cloth that had been obstructing her view was finally removed and her eyes slowly adjusted to the bright lights in the store.  She immediately gasped as she noted the trademark blue green around the store, "Prem we're in Tiffany's."

"You are correct," Prem said.

"What are we doing here?" she asked.

"Obviously to get a gift," Prem replied and grabbed her hand dragging her to one of the glass jewelry cases.  "I think a ring will do."

"A ring?  How about a pair of earrings or a bracelet or necklace?" Heer suggested.

"No I think a ring's better," Prem replied.  "Take a look and see what you like."

Heer glanced around the case taking note of the elegant gems stones, the unique Tiffany designs, and the yellow gold, white gold, silver, and platinum metals.  "It's expensive Prem," she whispered to him.

"You're in Tiffany's," he simply replied.  "Don't worry.  I forgot to mention to you that one of Mr. Tanaka's friends is thinking about opening up his own architectural firm.  He wants me to come on board as a partner."  Heer looked at him eyes sparkling with joy.  "That's unbelievably fantastic!" she replied hugging him tightly.  "So don't worry about price.  Mr. Tanaka's compensated me really well for the building project I've been working on."

"But still..." Heer said.

"Don't like these rings?  How about over there?" Prem said taking her hand in his and dragging her over to the middle of the store.

"Preeeem, these are engagement rings," Heer whispered her eyes filled with shock.

"So?" he replied.  "If they look nice just pick one."  Prem held her hand tightly so she couldn't walk away and then addressed the sales person; "Could we look at those there?" he pointed directly at a small cluster of engagement rings located in the top right corner of the case.

The sales person nodded and brought them out.  Heer stared in awe at how exquisite they looked.  The diamonds shining so brightly like they had been plucked from the sky and not where they actually came from, a dirty coal mine.  Her eyes centered in on a beautiful round diamond in a six prong setting with a round brilliant band.  Heer gently picked it up with her right hand and being inspecting it.  "You like it?" Prem asked.  She subconsciously nodded her head.  Prem took the ring from her fingers and gingerly slipped it on her left ring finger.  Heer stared at the ring and marveled how it fit perfectly on her finger.  She really didn't want to take it off.  "Should we get it?" he softly whispered.  Heer eyes widen and she turned to him searching his eyes to see if she was thinking on the right track of what he was possibly alluding to.  Prem grinned and got down on one knee.  "Heer..." was about all he was able to say when he felt her entire weight come barreling down on him.  Her arms wrapped tightly around him.  "Yes!" she shouted with happiness.

"I haven't even asked my question," Prem replied chuckling a little as he held her.  "You know I could have been bending down to tie my shoe."

Heer hit his chest with her fist, "Don't you dare retract Mr. Juneja."

"Can I at least ask..." Prem started looking at her lovingly "...will you marry me?"

"Yes," Heer replied and gave him a kiss. 

There was a thunderous roar of applause that soon surrounded them causing them to break their kiss and blushed with embarrassment.  "Um, we'll be taking the ring," Prem replied placing his arm around Heer's waist.  "You have any matching wedding bands that go with it?"

"A solid band is fine," Heer said.  "You don't have to get anything super fancy."

"But I want to get it for you," Prem replied.  "Besides I have a wedding fund."

Heer stared at him, "A wedding fund?"

"One of Dad's allotments from his will.  He was a stickler at making sure I didn't go crazy and spend all my inheritance away...a disbursement on my 21st birthday...when I get married...when I have kids...when I turn 40 and I'll get the rest of it one year before retirement...I think age 65?" Prem explained.  "You're hitting the joke pot by marrying a millionaire's son."

"You know I don't care about those things," Heer replied.  "You've never acted or lived like one either."

"Yeah, my parents kept me pretty grounded," Prem said.  Heer gently looked at him noting the fact that this was the first time in the past six months that he even mentioned the word parents.  He mentioned his father before but never his mother.  And she knew the word parents implied both.  He was in some ways vaguely acknowledging his mother. 

"Sir, there is a bead set band and a channel set band," the sales clerk said as he showed them the two bands.

"Which one you like?"  Prem asked.

"Which one matches better?" Heer inquired.

"The engagement ring you have is set with the bead set design.  So the bead set band would probably be the most complementary but the channel set band is something you can go with as well...if you like the channel style," the sales clerk answered.  "Why don't you put them on and see which one you like?"

Heer nodded and tried the two different types of bands pondering her decision.  After a few minutes she put the bead set band back on and smiled, "I think I like this one better."

"All right then we'll take that as well," Prem ordered.  Heer continued to stare at the rings causing Prem to grin.  "Sweetheart, you're going have to give them back so he can finish the sales transaction," he intimately whispered into her ear.  "You'll get to wear the rings soon enough."

Heer blushed and shyly slipped them off and handed them to the sales clerk.  She then asked, "Are there any male wedding bands?"

The sales clerk smiled, "Yes, we have a wide variety of them over here in this case."  Heer took Prem's hand and walked over to the case as indicated by the sales clerk and started browsing.  The sales clerk quickly locked the engagement case and carried their items over to the other station. 

"Which one you like Prem?" Heer asked.

"Anyone you like I'll wear," he simply replied.

"Hmmm...should we just go with a standard plain one, some design, or a diamond?" Heer mused.  "I kind of like the design ones.  But I don't know if it really matches...the grooves on this one," pointing with her finger at the second to bottom ring in the case, "kind of mimics the bead band without the flashy diamonds...don't you think?"   

"I guess so...you know I don't know much about these types of things," Prem replied.

The sales clerk took out the ring Heer was eyeing and explained, "It's an engine turned design...that's the grooves you see here."

Heer took Prem's left hand and slipped the ring onto his ring finger, "What do you think?"

"It's a little small, but I like it," Prem reflected.

"Okay, add this one too," Heer reported to the sales clerk.

The clerk nodded and took out a set of measuring rings to measure Prem's ring finger.  "The resizing will take about two weeks.  Anything else?"

Prem shook his head.  "I think we've made enough dents in my wallet for one day," he chuckled.

"All right sir, I'll get these rung up and the payment plan will start today.  Engraving should take about the same time as the resizing.  I'll call you when the wedding bands are done," the sales clerk reported.

"Thanks Jim," Prem smiled as he handled over his credit card.

"Engraving?  Payment plan?"  Heer eyed him suspiciously, "You know the sales clerk?  You had this planned?"

"There's got to be some planning involved," Prem smirked.  "You don't know how relieved I was when you said yes.  Otherwise this would have been an awkward day."

Heer gently smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.  "I love you."  Prem grinned widely.  "So what's the engraving?"

"That Sweetheart is a secret until our wedding day," Prem said as he slipped his arm around her waist.

"The rings will eventually come home...how are you going to hide this from me?" Heer probed.

"That's what a safety deposit box is for," Prem smirked.

Heer pouted, "That's not fair.  I wanna know."

"Patience Heer," Prem simply said.

Jim soon returned with the sales receipt and some other documents for Prem to fill out.  "Thank you Mr. Juneja.  Congratulations to you both.  I'll call when the wedding bands are ready," he smiled.

"Thanks Jim for all your help," Prem replied shaking his hand.

Heer eyed the lone Tiffany Blue colored bag by Jim's arm.  (*Yes Tiffany and Co.'s trademark color is called Tiffany Blue.  Though it looks more green than blue to me http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiffany_%26_Co.)  He gave a knowing smile, "I think this belongs to you," handing the bag to her.  Heer sheepishly grinned.  "Thank you."  She held the petite bag in her hands marveling at the Tiffany & Co. logo that was elegantly stamped across the front.  She had finally gotten something from Tiffany's and a diamond ring no less.  She felt giddy and couldn't stop grinning. 

"Why do I get the feeling you love the engagement ring more than me?" Prem asked as they exited the store.

"Don't be silly," Heer replied hooking her arm around his, "I love you," and clung closely to him.

"You don't think we're acting too impulsively do you?" Prem asked.

Heer shook her head, "No, it just feels right for whatever reason," she replied looking at him tenderly, "Anyways, we can always have a long engagement Prem."

"That's true," he smiled.  "Now we have to celebrate."

"Celebrate," Heer repeated.  "Where?"

"Um...a private one first," Prem huskily whispered into her ear.  She felt her heart beat speed up at the contact of his breath against her skin.  "Don't you want to celebrate with me?"

Heer mischievously grinned and murmured softly into his ear, "I love celebrating with you."

Prem smirked, "I think we need to go back to your apartment right now."

Heer giggled as they stumbled into her apartment.  Their flirtatious kissing had started the minute they had entered the elevator.  They kept an eye out on the elevator floors making sure the elevator wasn't going to stop and pick someone up forcing them to stop their intimate play.  Prem grunted a little as Heer pushed his back up against the door so she could lock it without them breaking contact.  She smiled against his lips, "We're home."

Prem chuckled and then said, "Okay, time out for a few minutes.  Let's do this right."

Heer arched her eyebrow at him, "Do this right?"

"I'd like to say a few things...I think a proper proposal would be nice," Prem explained and took the Tiffany's bag from her hand.  He held the ring box in his hand and then cleared his throat, "I know I'm not perfect.  I've said and done some pretty stupid things, I've made you cry, tested your patience, and driven you crazy sometimes with my antics...but having you in my life I see what I could be...you make me want to be better...that I can be that better man that you deserve because you deserve so much.  Thank you for giving me this second chance...a chance that I probably didn't deserve and if you'll let me continue loving you...I'll make sure you never regret your decision.  I want nothing more than to share my life with you, to share my dreams and my troubles, to have children with you, to grow old with you..." bending down on one knee as he opened the ring box, "Heer, will you marry me?"

The tears that had been silently held back rushed forward like a waterfall as Heer hugged him.  "Yes," she cried and then sniffling back tears she added, "This is the third time today I've answered this question."

Prem chuckled as he gently wiped her tears away with his thumbs, "It's always good to double...no triple check."

Heer smiled at his joke and then placed her hand on his right cheek, "I love you and nothing is going to change that.  I want this life with you.  I've haven't regretted my decision and I'll never will."

Prem nodded his head and then gently slipped the engagement ring onto her ring finger.  "Now you can wear the ring...the second one will be coming soon."  Heer grinned widely as she admired the ring on her hand and what it represented.  If someone would have told her six months ago she would seeing Prem again and even be engaged to him she wouldn't have believed them.  It was strange how life had these plans for you that you never knew existed.  Fate, that powerful string that had brought them together, torn them apart, and then brought them back together again was not something to sneer at.  It was something to show reverence to and she hope that in the road to come she'd always be by Prem's side.  "So where were we?" Prem asked causing her to give a knowing smirk.

Heer gently kissed him and whispered against his lips, "Going to celebrate..."  She felt the naughtiness in his kiss as he responded to her words.  "Prem?"

"Hmmm?" he murmured as he nibbled her lower lip.

"Turn off you cell phone.  I don't want any interruptions," Heer commanded.

Prem smirked, "You do the same," and reached into his pocket to turn off his phone.

Heer reluctantly broke away from their intimate embrace and went to find her cell phone.  She found it on the night stand and quickly shut it off.  As she unhooked the telephone wire from the cordless phone in the bedroom she felt Prem's arms encircle her waist.  "I've unhook the wire in the living room too."  Heer turned around and gave him a playful grin, "You're so smart."  Prem wiggled his eyebrows up and down causing her to giggle.  "That's because I have a smart fiance who thought of it first."

"Buttering me up?" Heer replied sarcastically.

"Maybe," Prem said with a knowing smile.  He then gently rubbed his nose against her cheek teasing her with his lips as they slowly inched forward to her mouth.  Heer closed her eyes her heart beating crazily in her chest at the sensual pace he was setting.  She could feel his hot breath against her skin and it was causing a yearning in her body.  She sighed in content as their lips finally met and their tongues warmly greeted each other as the kissing deepened and impatient hands began to explore. 

Prem was amazed at how their imitate relationship had blossomed.  Back then she was a novice at such things and he being the more experienced one guided her to her first taste of carnal pleasures.  He had fumbled around when he was in his teens and it wasn't until his earlier twenties did he become more knowledgeable.  He picked up a few tricks through an adventurous girlfriend when he was 21 and found himself to be reasonably educated in the fundamentals of intimacy when he met Heer.  Now Heer was on the same page as him.  She called the shots telling him where, when, and how she wanted things done and wasn't afraid to voice opinions about things she didn't like and things she loved.

Even though he had previous experiences with other women, being intimate with Heer was different.  He understood the biological needs of most males after all in nature they were simply designed to procreate and he himself had given into those yearnings to simply get some action because he needed it.  He was able to separate the act of making love and the act of simply satisfying a carnal pleasure.  But with Heer there was only one thing that mattered.  He was in love in the deepest sense when it came to her.  Only she could satisfy his needs.  He didn't need or want anyone else but her. 

Prem grinned as he felt Heer's fingers unbutton and unzip his jeans.  She tugged them lightly and they fell down to his ankles allowing him to step out.  He leaned forward gently pushing their bodies onto the bed.  He then reached behind him flinging his socks off his feet needing to free himself of the unbearable warmth they were causing as his body temperature was slowly heating up at their intimate interaction.  Prem was losing himself with each kiss they exchanged and his hands were craving to touch more. He momentarily broke himself away from Heer's lips to explore her neck causing her to moan and her hands to run through his hair.  Eventually he returned to her captivating mouth murmuring how much he loved her.  He felt her hands roam across his back pulling his shirt up and he paused again to cast it off to the side of the bed.

The weight of Prem's body felt comfortable against Heer.  She gently stroked his back as they teasingly rubbed their bodies against each other.  A soft moan escaped her throat as she felt a deep arousal awaken in her.  She knew it was only a matter of time before they finished this prelude and moved onto the finale; a deep satisfying pleasure that would shake both of them to their core.  No matter how many times they experienced it together it was still special just like the first time.  She giggled warmly as she felt Prem tugging at her jeans struggling to slip them off.  He grunted in frustration at the way they stopped at her thighs.  "Let me help you," Heer replied and arched her back wiggling them loose.  Prem feverishly pulled them down and flung them across the room.  "Patience Prem..." Heer whispered into his ear.  "You know it's much more satisfying when you're patience."

He smirked, "They were being bothersome."

Heer smiled and pulled him closer to her again to return to their celebrating.  She felt Prem's hand gently slide up the side of her right thigh as her leg bent upwards so her pelvis could make tighter contact with his lower waist in a teasing thrust.  They both moaned at the intense feeling.  Prem went back to caressing her neck with kisses again.  Heer softly pushed him away so she could slip off her shirt allowing him more thorough access.  Prem grinned at the sight of more skin being exposed to his eyes, begging for his attention.  He moved forward again kissing her lips, her chin, her jaw line, down her neck, sucking gently at the crock of her neck, and then to her collar bone.  Heer's breathing had become shallow and ragged as Prem's kisses and fervent attention to explore her body were wreaking havoc on her senses.  "Prem..." she called causing him to stop what he was doing and seek her guidance.  "It's time," she gently said to him.  Prem nodded and pulled away so she could leave.  "Don't worry I'll be back," she replied placing her hand on his cheek to comfort his pouting face.  Prem hopped off the bed and pulled the bed covers away preparing for the last stage.  His body was aching uncontrollably and he needed relief soon.  He turned at the sound of Heer remerging from the bathroom with a condom box in her hand.  "There's only one left," she replied with a slight frown. 

"Guess we'll have to make the most of it," Prem answered with a smirk as he pulled her back onto the bed.

They moaned into each other mouths as they began their celebration again.  They kissed urgently their tongues sensually playing in the warm chasm of their mouths.  Heer ran her fingers through Prem's hair as he slowly kissed his way down her chest cavity.  His fingers gripped the back fabric of her pink bra and within a matter of seconds it fell freeing what it had been hiding from him.  She grinned at the way Prem seemed to be mesmerized by her chest.  A pleasurable whimper echoed through her as he laid her down and gently massaged and kissed her bosom.  After spending some time there he moved his way down sending a cascade of wet kisses down her flat stomach to her belly button while his hand softy massaged her inner thigh.  He lifted his head slowly his eyes piercing with intensity as he witnessed Heer's closed eyelids, her face flushed, and her rapid breathing.  She opened her eyes realizing he had stopped and caught his gaze.  She smirked as he crawled back up to meet her lips again. 

Heer pushed his shoulder and they rolled over with her lying tightly on top of him.  Now it was her turn to have some fun.  She kissed down his neck and gently licked his collar bone; tantalized by the taste of his salty skin.  Prem groaned as she continued her tempting ways.  She slid her tongue down the middle cavity between his pectorals and then went back up to kiss his smooth clean chest and work her way down his washboard abs.  He was in a state of pure bliss and torment as he laid there with his eyes closed feeling Heer's kisses and hands roam across his body.  His eyes shot open and he grunted as he felt her casually brush a lone finger down the front of his boxers.  Heer knew what it would to do him and took secret pleasure in torturing him this way.  "You're going to pay for that," he grumbled.  Heer giggled into his ear, "Make me pay," and nibbled his earlobe while running her finger down the same spot again.

Prem rolled on top and passionately attacked her with kisses.  Heer wiggled out of her pink panties and tugged at his boxer shorts before hooking her fingers onto the waistband and slipping it off.  She moaned his name against his mouth as the last of their clothing barriers were finally removed.  The contact of flesh against flesh and the teasing friction between them was maddening to both of them.  Prem groaned her name unable to keep away from her any longer and rolled away to put the condom on making sure it fit snuggly before returning to finish the final stage.  He positioned himself and received a welcoming moan.  Heer never felt more vulnerable yet complete then at this moment being so intimately connected with him.  A slow rhythmic motion began building, teasingly pausing in between with great protest from the other partner before starting up again, and before long the pace quicken to an unbearable speed.  Two souls intertwined tightly as a sudden crash of euphoric moans and a flood of intense pleasure sprung forth.  Prem could still hear the sweet cries of blissful fulfillment ringing in his ears as he collapsed on top of Heer his breathing haggard.  She held him tightly playing with his dampened hair as she kissed his shoulder lovingly not wanting to separate from him just yet.  Her heart was still racing in her chest but she felt incredibly satisfied and complete.  Prem lifted himself slightly upright on his elbows and with a sloppy grin said, "I love you."  Heer smiled, "I love you too," and tenderly kissed him.

He rubbed his nose against her nose gently breathing in the musky smell of their sweaty bodies.  "How was that for a celebration?"

"Beautiful," Heer replied purring softly.  Prem grinned with satisfaction and tenderly dismounted pulling himself from her warm cavity.  He pulled the bed sheet up making sure to cover both of them securely.  They cuddled closely together basking in the afterglow of their love making.  He blinked slowly as his eyes lids began to droop.  "You're tired...rest Prem" Heer said caressing his cheek lovingly.

"I always get a little sleepy afterwards," he replied.  "I'll be okay in a few minutes.  Let me go clean up first."  Heer gave him a quick peck on the lips and then watched as he exited the bed grabbing his boxers heading to the bathroom.  She got out of bed to locate her shirt and underwear and slipped them back on before crawling back underneath the bed sheet to wait.  A few minutes later he remerged and slipped back underneath the sheets feeling more awake and refreshed.  Heer snuggled closely against him smiling as he gave her a kiss on the forehead.  "So where do you want to go out and eat tonight?  Indian, American, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai? "

"Hmmm'let's have Indian tonight," Heer suggested.

"Sounds great.  I've been hankering for some chole batura," Prem said.

"That does sound good," Heer replied and then reflectively changed topic, "So, how long should we wait?  Late fall of 2011?  It will give us a year engagement."

"You want a fall wedding, huh?  October or November?" Prem asked.  "Aren't there on and off seasons or something for weddings?  We have to check out the venue costs and all that other stuff."

"Generally speaking May through October are peak seasons but they say it sometimes depends on your area.  It can be different.  I figure a late October or early November wedding would be nice.  The weather will be cooler then and we don't have to deal with the summer heat," Heer answered. 

"You've got this all planned out don't you?" Prem chuckled.

"Well, you know what they say about us girls...we start really young fantasying and planning our weddings...the place, the cake, the groom, the proposal, and the ring," Heer said.

"I hope I lived up to some of those expectations," Prem replied.

"The ring...beautiful, the proposal...romantic," Heer said and then teased, "the groom...would have been better if you were John Abraham."

"Fine, go find him," Prem sulked trying getting out of the bed.

Heer grabbed his arm and pulled him back down giggling, "I'm kidding," and then kissed him on the cheek.  "The groom...prefect."  Prem smirked at the comment.  "Do you think we should go for an outdoor wedding or an indoor one?" she asked returning back to their serious conversation.

"Well, won't outdoors be more difficult?  We'd probably have to deal with how comfortable the venue is with a fire.  It's not like we are going to have this huge bonfire but you know the word fire would probably scare them.  And knowing how crazy my cousin Kulraj's kids are I can just see one of them hoping on the mandap with a stick or something and next thing you know the gardens a blazed and the fire trucks are greeting us," Prem replied.

"There are places that accommodate ethnic weddings.  I'm not too worried about it," Heer replied.  "I guess we will have to see with the guest list.  Half of my family lives in the States.  I wonder if any of my cousins in India would come.  Prem you also have a big family...oh God our guest list is going to be huge!" Heer said burying her face against the crook of his neck. 

Prem laughed and patted her back.  "We'll make it through.  With our crazy families maybe they will keep each other busy and we won't have to worry about anything."

"Fat chance of that happening," Heer whined.  "I can't even begin to imagine the hotel issues we're going to run into and the food!"

"We won't be alone I'm sure your parents will help out," Prem said and then paused, "Wait, we have to tell your parents.  Do they know we're dating again?"

"Mom knows.  She informed Dad," Heer replied.  "She wasn't too happy about me breaking up with Raj."

Prem sighed, "Can't blame her can you?  After all I'm the bad boyfriend that broke your heart and made you cry."  Throughout the whole trial of getting Heer back he failed to realize she wasn't the only person he had to make amends to.  He only met her parents a few times and they seemed really nice.  They only accepted him because their daughter was in love and at that point in time he hadn't done anything stupid to hurt her.

"My Mom knows the whole story.  It may take some time like I did to understand but my Mom and Dad will," Heer said.  She kissed him on the cheek, "Don't worry, okay?"  He hesitantly nodded.  Heer then bit her lower lip not sure if she should even venture onto the topic but she figured it was something that would have to be addressed sooner or later.  She softly asked, "Are you going to tell your Mom?"  She felt Prem instantly stiffen at the comment. 

"I'm not talking to her," he grumbled.

"But don't you think she should at least hear it from us?" Heer gently probed. 

"She's not my mother why should I?" Prem replied curtly.  "The rest of the family can tell her."  Heer could feel the mood turning sour and decided to stop pestering him about it.  They had just gotten engaged and she didn't want to ruin the entire day by getting into an ugly argument.  Despite her personal feelings about his mother she knew that she still needed to be informed by them.  It was the right thing to do.  She sighed at his sudden silence and snuggled herself onto his chest to listen to his heart beat.  She felt him loosen and wrap his arm around her.  She gave a tender kiss on his chest and marveled at the softness of his skin.  Heer reached out with her left hand and slipped her fingers through the spaces of his right hand curling them down so their hands folding into each other. 

Prem stared down at how their hands were intertwined they had done this many times before but today there was the added feeling of the engagement ring.  The platinum band felt cool against his skin as the diamonds sparkled brightly at him.  He grinned knowing this was just the first step in their journey of building a life together.

So there you go guys 😳.

Again please be kind and don't report me...if you have an issue just PM me and I will make the necessary edits.  I don't want to get into any trouble *looks around worriedly*

And I want Comments no reserves people 😑 πŸ˜›...after all I gave you a surprise engagement, a romantic and heartfelt proposal, and a spicy masala romance of Premeer 😳.

So what's to come next?  Obviously interactions with the parents.  How will Balraaj feel about giving away his daughter to the man that had also hurt her the most?  Why does Gayatri dislike Heer or why does everyone thinks she dislikes her?  😲

Oh, here are the Engagement ring and Wedding bands.  I found the engagement ring/wedding band set at Tiffany & Co (http://www.tiffany.com). and the male wedding band at Blue Nile.com I love  Blue Nile.com...you can design your own engagement ring and it has tones of options!  Last time I was playing around the site it wasn't giving me pictures but now it's working again...haha...πŸ˜†

sonia7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mind-blowing update
im still fanning myself lolπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
very steamy and bold update 
still loved it😊
aww i loved it when heer said to prem to turn his phone offπŸ˜† that was hillarious she sounded so desperate hehehhee
thanks for the pm
and yeah i love the rings
aww i want to get engage soon and get a similar ring like that lolπŸ˜† na only kidding 
update your other ff soon
Edited by sonia7 - 13 years ago