Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
u ssly gave a steamy update......i m still imaginin dem doin all dis in front of my eyes yar....wht an update it was....!! ssly mindblowin....i m luvin it....luved the way prem proposed.......n dan their celebration...evrythin was jst awsum n perfect....thxs for such an awsum update....
thx for da pm....do continue soon....update asap....plz....dyin to read nxt part....!!!
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok, just got up after faint...more like phainting, from a very HOT and STEAMY love scene.

Grace, I am totally speechless.  I absoutely love this chapter.

The surprise proprosal was very romantic.  In a way it reminded me of Sweet Home Alabama but Prem's (and your) version was much better 😉.  I love the rings you have selected for them.  They are very beautiful.

As for the love scenes it was wonderful.  You captured every moment perfectly.  As always, you love scenes always make me 😳.

Thank you Grace for the PM.  It was the most romantic chapter I have ever read.  I can't wait until your next update.  I really do hope G3 will be forgiving to Heer and the same with Heer's parents to Prem. 
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally.. the family's reactions.. cant wait for that!!!

continue soon
-alisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg that was bold......but i love it.......premeer......:)
soapsick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it was PHantastic!! 😛 everything was perfect!! the proposal, the rings, the feelings...the celebration *ahem* 😍☺️ you've outdone yourself Grace!! Can't wait to read the next, I wanna see how these two deal with their families, especially the monster in law 😆

read your reply about Korean dramas, I haven't seen any and I doubt if I will after reading what you have to say, tragedies are not my thing 😒 I thrive on happy stuff 😳

anyway, hope you have fun at the wedding 🤗
premdesh thumbnail
aweeeeeeeesomeeeeeeeee update.
premheer extremeeeeeeeeely hot 
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ 😍
your writing sensuous 😉
plz update next asappppppppppppp
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   no words.......................................................👍🏼
shivangi2092 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hot.....but phabulous
luved it
still blushing yaar☺️☺️
Ilovepie. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Graceeeey can I report you for making me grin so much? 😡😆

Ahh I actually have no words to describe how much i loveeed this chapter! i was sitting their grinning like a mad women with every line I read🤣 that was the most romantic description I have EVER read☺️ oooooh cant wait for this to happen in AWMARW as much as I love the PH in this ff I love the ones in AWMARK waaaaay more! 😍 andd the rings are sooo pretty! Prem is soo sweet! 😍

Thanks for the Pm and update ASAP🤗
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
did i ever tell u i love u garce?i think yeah but i m again saying i love u soooooooo much jaana🤗
res for comment i wish atlast this time i don't forget & get time :((
luv
Fatima