Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kabs786110

This is just perfect! Just when I begin to enjoy the show it gets like this! I am going to give it a week (if that) to get back to track or else this is it for me. πŸ˜”
I appreciate your highlights, thanks a lot Zuggy!

Thanks for liking the update! I too am ted bit leaning towards not watching the show I want to give it a little more then a week but if it follows the same track I will stop too! Life has too much drama to deal with even more madness I do hope he comes out clean and spills the beans to natasha and tells khanak he loves her
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dears

i am finding a lot of new memebrts getting disappointed with todays engagement episode...

well i would say this was needed for showing how deep shanak love each other...and how mean the khandelwals's are...they only want their wishes for business and nothing else...

well there are a lot of postive aspects for shanak couples bond developing into a deeper one..because only whe n u have tests of love u know how deet  t is otherwise nothing...

and this drama elemet is a part of the show to make it progress furtehr and make us enjoy the scnes of shaank even more....an d on the whole give a twist to the story....

so gals do not be disappointed
 actually many of us felt that it was a pretty good episode  because they  did not drag the en gagement issue too long plus it highlighted khanak's strong  selfless character and shaan's confusing one....

. and if u peopel wish please join us in the dicscussion thread after the episode telecast where there are hot discussions going on.... the current thread is no3

so do watch patienlty.. that is my request....and take care of ur health.....luv u
heenumeenu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why the heck is the whole family there????? by the way thanksf for the highlights!! the stupid ladies of the show!!! i cant believe they cant read how disappointed Shan is after finding out that it is NATASHA!! how can they not tell that he is not happy to find that the girl he put the ring on is not Khanak but Natasha, and natasha says she is in love with him!! if you are in love with someone, you should know what they are feeling by the actions and expressions of their loved one!! this is annoying, i mean i know how its going to end up and all but still, WTH
heenumeenu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

hey dears

i am finding a lot of new memebrts getting disappointed with todays engagement episode...

well i would say this was needed for showing how deep shanak love each other...and how mean the khandelwals's are...they only want their wishes for businessand nothing else...

well thereare alot of postive aspects for shanak couples bond developing into a deeper one..because only whe n u have tests of love u know how deet t is otherwise nothing...

and this drama elemet is a part of the show to make it progress furtehr and make us enjoy the scnes of shaank even more....an d on the whole give a twist to the story....

so gals do not be disappointed

actually many of us felt that it was a pretty good episode becausethey did not drag the en gagement issue too long plus it highlighted khanak's strong selfless character and shaan's confusing one....

. and if u peopel wish please join us in the dicscussion thread after the episode telecast where there are hot discussions going on.... the current thread is no3

so do watch patienlty.. that is my request....and take care of ur health.....luv u

ya that is true it shows how mean the khandelwals are, but i think Sunil is different!! he was disappointed in the beginning, but he put on a happy face for Shaan because he thought this is what Shan wants!!! URGH this is stupid
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi everyone, I know you are all unhappy about the episode...But cheer up....The track will help Khanak realises she loves Shaan....Natasha will know Shaan doen't love her....And Shaan will have the courage to fight for his love and make Khanak believe in their furture.....

It will work out and the reasons why the CVs did this makes sense.....ShaNak have to declare their love to all, it's can't just seem like a comprimise....Or the family or Natasha will never accept their love....

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ohhh gosh.. do i read an upset crowd.. uuff..
Don't be .. it was an awesome epi.
This is where it all begins.. all in the positive.

Khanak ready to move on with Shaan
Shaan in love with Khanak making promises.

They both know they love each other within them.
Now it is going to be just beautiful.. where they are going to try to resist each other but their love will win!!!!

It is going to be cool.. lets not stress
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Veena-

Ohhh gosh.. do i read an upset crowd.. uuff..

Don't be .. it was an awesome epi.
This is where it all begins.. all in the positive.

Khanak ready to move on with Shaan
Shaan in love with Khanak making promises.

They both know they love each other within them.
Now it is going to be just beautiful.. where they are going to try to resist each other but their love will win!!!!

It is going to be cool.. lets not stress

Oh, how could I forget.....Shaan was about to say vadah ( promise ) and changed it to kasaam (sacred oath )....He will have to honour that now and keep her happyπŸ˜ƒ.....
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love14

nahin.🀒😭😭😭😭😭😭

Don't cry, this twist will be good for ShaNak😊.....
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Oh, how could I forget.....Shaan was about to say vadah ( promise ) and changed it to kasaam (sacred oath )....He will have to honour that now and keep her happyπŸ˜ƒ.....

Fingers are crossed for him to fulfill his kassam πŸ‘
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet.n.shanak

Fingers are crossed for him to fulfill his kassam πŸ‘

Speaking of which....Did anyone notice Shaan had his fingers crossed when he was answering Natasha's question....So he didn't tell her the truth, we know that....But what does it mean?....Any ideas?