Sep 2nd Highlights~ Shaan Natasha engaged! UUUFFFF

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone

The episode started from yesterday's scene where khanak has arrived and shaan feels her presence. He starts talking about how he stumbles but she takes care of him and he says khanak you are special and will always take care of him as its a tough job. Khanak says in her head that when I needed you you were always there for me. Shaan continues about how much he has troubled her remembering past scenes like the mithai in on the marriage night he also continues saying how much fun she has made of him. and khanak is getting shy. He tells her your smile has a certain peace and he says I will always keep you happy. 😛 He says that he has made her cry but she never let go of him. He has broken her heart and he says sorry. He tells her he cant change what has happened but please always smile and says that I swear to always be with you no matter what. He asks her will she be with him? She in her mind (uuuff why mind) says that i am your wife and will always fulfill my duty. He swears that he will protect her for life and she swears again (in her mind) He says he will only make her smile and never give her pain. She says in her mind AGAIN that his pain is also sweet. Shaan continues saying can you forgive me and start our life from new. She in her mind says again I forgive you and I will move on too. She in her mind says that leaving you is also scary to me. He says I have become a good son and I promise to be a good hubby. and she says in her mind she will be a good wife too. He says he will love her for life as that is his mission in life!!!😳 He says I love you so much when how I dont know but this is his life and he really wants this and asks the BIG question... Will you marry me? she pulls her hand forward but then sees another hand there and is all shocked shaan puts the ring on natasha thinking its khanak he brings her to light and sees its natasha not khanak and is all shocked 😕 natasha is all happy🤢😡

Natasha is all happy and says first you make me cry and now you do this. Natasha says that i HAVE BEEN DYING TO HEAR THIS FROM YOU😡 She goes ahead and says in the office you had something to say this is what it was right? Khanak says for a change say the truth shaan. Shaan thinks did khanak get the letter? He says what I saw in her eyes was wrong she has to have the letter doesnt she love me 😭 He feels that he cant hurt natasha as she wont be able to take it and hugs her 😭 Khanak sees this and is all sad😭 Khanak thinks that maybe he called her to see him talk to natasha about their marriage 😭 The whole family is there and they are celebrating it. Madhavi gives champagne to everyone and says I knew my son would make me proud. The dad comes and says that I would always support you. Khanak is all sad on the other side

Pre-cap: Shaan sees khanak and khanak sees him so she runs away he has tears in his eyes and dumbo comes from the back and says to him that khanak left. He is like how could she leave without seeing him and she replies she fulfilled what a friend should do😡🤢

My thoughts....

I have none Do you guys😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidsha123 thumbnail
Didnt shaan took khanak's name somewhere in the starting part of his speech?
Did anyone notice it or its just my wishful thinking?
rishani thumbnail
Today I just loved the 1st part where Shaan was actually talking to Khanak ect.....It was just so sweet & especially the part with their hands. 😛
Oh god,when i saw Tashu's hugging Shaan with her big old smile,I was like no no plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡 It was a sad episode but the beggining was sweet emotionally. Hope tomorrow Shaan-Khanak will face to each other & will be able to talk too.

I wish all this it's just a bad dream & Shaan could confesses his real love for Khanak !
Edited by rishani - 13 years ago
shanakforever thumbnail
he did take her name.....ill post in detail wat i think of it within sumtyme
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thoughts? About this episode?
Im speechless!!!!
I want ShaNak!😭
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ohhhh.........uuuuuuufffffffffff.........i m mad.....😡😡 dont know how the CVs will reconcile this situation....i was hoping that shaan was dreaming since khanak was not actually saying anything..... but it was not a dream.........i h ope shaan catches khanak and confronts her.........

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was already an emotional wreck... and now?

I almost died seeing the confusion and pain in ShaNak's eyes. ANd when Shaan uncrossed his fingers... and went to hug her... that must have been hard.
Burdthal - always thinking she doesn't love you... if only you had turned your face to where she was standing. If only...

</3 - my heart is broken tonight.

Yes he did say khanak and about so many things they shared. Now what just is surprising to me is that when did natasha show up? did she not hear the conversation? Ufffff this is just not done! I am so sad!
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am really angry at shaan for thinking this could be khanak's fault. he's so in decisive that it's getting annoying😡plz don't turn into your dad and akshay🤢

Originally posted by: -saBii-

I was already an emotional wreck... and now?

I almost died seeing the confusion and pain in ShaNak's eyes. ANd when Shaan uncrossed his fingers... and went to hug her... that must have been hard.
Burdthal - always thinking she doesn't love you... if only you had turned your face to where she was standing. If only...

</3 - my heart is broken tonight.

I too am crushed today 😭 It was so hard to see the epi😕 I dont know if I will watch tomorrows
I am contemplating to watch or not watch🥱

Eeeekkkksss I want a promo of hope 😭