Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Great update, Srima!  Well said, Sri, about Thuls having forgotten all about her studies.  If TA marries her now, the guy doesn't have a job, no home, no money, how is he going to support her, no family backup either, and the bank case hanging over his head like a sword, and this is what she wants?  From the frying pan into the fire?  Well, you will get what you deserve if you marry this guy.  Right now, all you need to do is study and forget that this woman and her son ever came and disturbed your peace of mind, instead you want to go and ladder vaichu aagashathilae pora saniyanai vaalai pidichu keezhe erakka porae!  Sila perukku evvalavu suffer panninaalum puriyaadhu.
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Srima for the update! πŸ˜Š

Honestly, I dun blame Thuls for behaving that way since her prestige and dignity was at stake even tho it was a lil odd.. any girl in her position would have done a similar thing. How will she survive in the college after all this shame?? And like you said, TA always seems to be caught in the worst of situations.. when he was trying his best to convince Thuls for marriage, she didnt reciprocate but asked him to do the same .. ah well, all for goood! πŸ˜ƒ

I loved Chandru.. the way he spoke and carried out everything.. very gentlemanly! πŸ‘

That girl who is watchg all the drama is gonna pottu kuduthufy to Charu's family.. and ellarum odi vara poraanga.. and poor Charu, is gonna come back and face a boogambam and prolly faint... i pity you gal! πŸ˜”

I feel that things are happening really fast now.. Even though I wanted the T&T marriage, sudden a ivlo fast a irukkum nu ethirpaakala.. hmmm.. but ithu varaikkum kondu vandhadhu naala T&T marriage nadanthe aaganum... last min la director oda twist nu solli edhaachum kozhappam vanthu ninuchu, approm enna pannuvennu enakke theriyaadhu.. AAL IZZ WELL!!! πŸ₯³πŸ€—
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Right now, all you need to do is study and forget that this woman and her son ever came and disturbed your peace of mind, instead you want to go and ladder vaichu aagashathilae pora saniyanai vaalai pidichu keezhe erakka porae!  Sila perukku evvalavu suffer panninaalum puriyaadhu.

πŸ‘πŸ‘, serriya sonniga, Thuls seems to forget about her studies.. Thuls you are in a bigger mess now πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

Thanks for the great update Srima πŸ‘
Edited by Vani19 - 13 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 @ Eljay ...well said. TA mom aadiya aatam partha piragu Tulasi " kaadhal poyidichu , bayathil odi ponen "nu paaduvalnu aedhir paarthen.Hmm neenga solra madhiri saniyai vetrilai paaku vechu illa azhaikira.
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Thulasi kept silent then it will look as if she accepted whatever that lady told about her.That's good that she reacted but I expected that to be shown in someother way.I expected her to give back a nice doze to that Raakshasi but ennanamo aayiduchu.
hmm...ok let's see what Thendral is having in it's stock now.
mellisai thumbnail

^ You are right, Hema. Thualsi should have challenged Thamizh's mum and athukku appuran iva avanai kalyaanam panna kettu irukkaalam nnu thonnuthu. Ippo Thulasi kkum Thamizh oda amma kkum entha difference um illai - oruththar ellarukkum munnaadi solli avamaanappaduththuraar and matravar pinnaala irunthu kuththuraar.

Thualsi nee padippu thaan ungamma vittu pona kalangaththai theerkkum nnu sonnaa, but now you are least bothered about your studies. Athellaam OK, ippo nee yaarukku nee odugaali ponnu illai nnu neeruppikka poraai? Furthermore, un appa sammathathoda thaan nee kalyaanam pannuven nnu aatam pota and now Thamizh wants his mother's approval but you're not ready to listen to him. Nee selfish nnu sollurathillum thappillai.

Director sir kadhalaa kalviyaa nnu vantha kadhal thaan imp., right? We get it.

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks Sri maa for the uppdate⭐️

After seeing the episode I donno what I feel...forceful marriage is not the right decision, the way TA reacted upon hearing it..it shows even he is not comfy with it..again he become victim of emotional blackmail..TAs mother, Charu and now Thuls the latest addition to the list..me getting bored of itπŸ₯±

For once Thuls surprised with me..she was selfish for the first time for her own sake, thats why I do believe this wedding wont happenπŸ˜›

I dont think she is sympathy seeker, TAs mother may not called her odipoonava oda daughter but she called her character less which is worse than the other tag she got. For a girl who is yet to get over the ghosts from her past due to her mother, being called as characterless will break apart her. We should remember she is not brave like Deepa to fight back or challenge, she is very weak when it comes to emotions, she was at the lowest when TAs mother was cruel..but forget her..how could MM and Patti allow the wedding? They should have at least used their sense and reminded TA abou his fiance...he is yet to confront herπŸ˜•

Sri, what you said about education is right..but i think she wanted to study to prove she is not like her mother and wanted her family to accept her when she was in a good position..not coz she wanted to study for the sake of study😳

Got a feeling Charu will stop this wedding and drag TA out of it thinking they all forced him..πŸ€”

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch for the updates friends...  πŸ‘πŸ‘

Monday episode:
Patti's acting was simply amazing... Eththanai vayasaayirunthaalum, avanga pethiyai kappaththanum-nu thavicha parithavippu paarthu, enakku kankagalil kanneere vanthidichu... Hats off Patti!! ⭐️

MM's friend is very nice & happy to see atleast 1 person who is not a Munthirikottai pudhi and thinks wisely! πŸ‘

Tuesday's Episode: OMG, I don't know waht to say about Thulsi's decision here... pure selfishness... of course she should react to what ever that, Rakshashi TA's Mom said, ,,, but not in this way...    πŸ˜²  She should have been bold enough to answer back TA's mom, to shut her 'Sakkadai mouth 😑 (thanks to Student Leader Chandru) from scolding her.... 

Athai vittuttu, Ivalavee, Naan, 'Odi ponava ponnu illainnu nirupikka porennu' sollittu, ippadi kalyanam pannrathu?!!... Enna, ippa mattum, intha kalyanam nadakkathunne ninaikkireen, appadiye nadanthaalum,... 'Thiruttu Kalyanam pann ponnu'nu ellorum pesappaoranga...   that's the difference. But avap peyar vanthathu, vanthathuthaane.. πŸ˜• 

Also, one other, 'Muranpaadu' I saw in her is... After TA's mom left, when TA came in the scene, first she went and hid behind her Dad, saying , ask him (TA) to leave the spot, that she didn't even want to see his face... Then the next few seconds, she is jumping and coming in front, and says 'Ippavee Thali kattanum'... πŸ˜•  Ethukku intha stunt, Director Sir?!! Oh... viewers-ku interest create pannavaa?!

Ennavo pongappa...  konjcham konjcham-a ithuvum ella serial maathiriyee aagidumonnu payamaa irukku! Shocked
Edited by supree - 13 years ago
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all great job on the update. It was well written. Thanks for that. πŸ‘

Secondly this week is shaping up to be a great suspense filled week. I loved Thuls's acting and the way she told TA that he had to marry her. I liked that she finally spoke out and said what was on her mind. I mean everyone has their limit and after all that stupid woman said Thuls had to do something. I was so proud to see her do that.

Thirdly, the college students. I loved those students and how they stood up for Thuls. Especially the main guy who was saying all the right things. Oh and the school prinicipal i thought that he would be just like all other adults but no he turned out to be a cool principal. I really enjoyed watching that scene.

Fourthly, TA would you get a stinken backbone. I have been very angry at him for the past few days due to his lack of speaking out to mom and telling her the complete truth. Had he done that from the beginning, Thuls would not have had to face this problem.

Fifthly, Charu i don't hate  you completely but I feel really bad for you. i mean you have all these dreams and you even fasted for him but don't know if it will help you in the end.

Finally, I don't know what is going to happen today but all I hope and pray for is that they do not drag this on but instead finish it off properly and hopefully the end of this week all T&T fans will be happy.

But we will have to wait and see. Oh and guys sorry for the really long message/

πŸ‘
mellisai thumbnail
Well said, Supree - this is the worst decision one can take! Thulasi and Thamizh's mum deserve each other, rendu perukkum nalla jodi poruththam!😑 I don't think I will ever like Thulasi. Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago