Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aliya-

OMG the update is B E A U T I F U L

Seeing ya GurTi/MaanEet creations always makes me wish i had continued watching that show and became obsessed with them too ;p but i'm too lazy now to catch up. However ya sigs are EPIC!

aliya

Arre Aliya. You should really try and catch up. Geet is getting really better at the moment.
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woww...your on a roll with your updates Jens!

I wasn't on IF for about 2-3 days cuz I was feeling sick =(...and I come back and see 3 new updates!

Have to say that out of the 3 new updates, your Maaneet and GurTi stuff undoubtedly steals the limelight! All the Maaneet and GurTi stuff is just super stunningggg! MSK stuff look HOTT!

The Abhay-Piya sigs look very very beautifullll, and the MJHT stuff...especially that Arjun-Rati sig looks awesomeee!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Note: I am not currently taking any request, so please don;'t pm me about it.

@ Janu: Umm, mytho ? I don't really watch those shows so I don't make anything on them and not of Gurmina esp so I can't do what you are suggesting me, cause I don't myself follow it, so it be a wasted attempt.

Thanks to all for the comments๐Ÿค—
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
-sigh- Jenz i wish i could. I haven't watched anything on tv for a long time now. GurTi look so mesmerizing together. And the sigs you, Ayesha and many others make only make them look even more beautiful. sometimes i had came across a promo or little scene between them and i adored their chemistry and finally Drashti's talents have been recognised but the story just never was my type. I do not know if it is a youth show or just romance now. Maybe i will try and watch some GurTi interviews and become obsessed with GurTi, as for MaanEet, catching up with their storyline might not be something my lazy ass can endure :p

But that doesn't stop me from enjoying ya creations on them. they are mostly on them nowadays :) I ALWAYS look forward to the Geet sigs ya make, they come out the most beautiful.
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ Thank you so much Aliya. yup, Geet forum is more of a GurTi fan club than a Maaneet. We love Maan and Geet, no doubts, but one GurTi moment and everyone goes haywire. I am glad u like my creations,. thank you so much for the kind words.

JennyPenny thumbnail
Update.

Feel free to use on India Forums only as signature or whatever. Please do not upload onto facebook or other forums without my permission and do not claim it on as your own. Please understand, it takes tons of time to make the stuff;)

Please do not hotlink. imgur is being an idiot. Upload it someplace else.

Abhay-Piya:

Geet/Drashti:

Geet Team:
^one of my favorites๐Ÿ˜†

GurTi: 
^love this one<3

Guru:

Maaneet:

Manisha-Maan:

MSK:

A plea to the CV's:

Also, I have recently started making stuff for Fuze; if u wanna check out my stuff for their website and use it, there , u are more than wleocme to ,.

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing HUGE updates Jenz! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ All the stuff is breathtakingly gorgeous <3 I really love the Maan & Geet one with the picture of Radha&Krishna, it's really well made! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mesmerizing update jenny!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
the maneet's wedding sigs are fab
abhiyaa one is soo hot!! liking that one
and the manisha-maan sigs๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i also saw people at facebook posting
my creations and others with their owns names on it ๐Ÿ˜•
it's really rude..

anyways loved it!!

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBBBBBB WORK JENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAVED ALLLL LOVED GURTI,MAANEET,ABHIYA AND MAAN&GEET ONES =D
LOL LOVE THE LAST ONE =D
WOW CHECKING IT OUT =D
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jenny..!
Awesome update..!!
Just loved all the stiffs as usual..!
I knw i have seen sme ppl uploading some others stuff and claming as theirs.!
Awesome update..!
Keep making more.
Love Ya
Pari