Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Tazzy..awesomely put up...👏I guess i shall fall in love with Sid-Ridz in your FF...caz Armaan is not in picture...😉😃..Pls do not bring arman, nahi tho I will not like SR..and that will be real bad...😆
but jokes apart, you wrote beautifully...specially reminded me a lil of Remix wala Karan Wahi..i had loved him in that show..and since you say these two are 18 yrs old, KW's remix face came right across me. Also, I just wanna know the turmoils thats gonna happen with these two in the same team..and yep, Millie and Jatin already sound damn cute...they are actually coolers to the heat created by SR! good job and keep it going!
Love,
Pri
nikita_92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
fire and ice makes steam [:D/]
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

this is superb tazzy, enjoyed reaidng this Siddhima FF

ofcourse do continue please

norzar

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks guys for the lovely comments, i shall surely update you all when i have written more, again than youu 🤗 xx
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TazzyA

<font color="#ff0033" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Thanks guys for the lovely comments, i shall surely update you all when i have written more, again than youu 🤗xx</font>

taazy see everybody likes it i dont know why u were worried
TazzyA thumbnail
Part 2:

Ridzy's POV:

As night descended, ridzy sat by the isolated river by her teams' designated cabin. She looked up at the stars, her thoughts travelled back to the first team assignment that the team had been set earlier on in the evening.....

Millie, Jatin, Sid & Ridzy were sat around a marked, large circular spot, in the middle of the spot was a pile of rather savage looking branches and twigs and various forms of wood from around the woodlands. As the four team members awaited eagerly for their captain, they glanced around them to see that the other teams were positioned in a similar fashion to them. As the red teams captain finally approached them, the members all settled down to hear what their first assignment would entail. "Now I would like to thank you all for promptly reaching the designated spot, as you can see this pile of beaten wood is no coincidence, I will simply state what your first assignment is; to build a team fire, with only your common knowledge" 4 confused faces stared blankly back at Simmy, sighing, she deepened her explanation, "Though this assignment is very basic it is also very crucial, during the further expeditions of this camp course there will come certain times where many of you or all of you may find yourselves lost in the woods with no way of reaching back to site safely. In such circumstances it is useful to know how to build a fire, not only will you be kept warm but the smoke emerging from the fire will alert fellow campers and captains that help is required. Clearly in situations like those it is highly unlikely for one to be carrying matches or a lighter with them, so it is useful that everyone is aware of how to build a camp fire without such equipment. This assignment will test your team skills and how well all of you can function appropriately to ensure that the job is done."

With the explanation complete, Simmy Signalled for her fellow captains to extract themselves from their teams. As each captain moved to their own circle, Abhi (captain of the blue team) addressed all members of the camp, "As soon as this whistle is blown you will all be required to build the fire, you are given 5 minutes to do so, you will be timed by this automated timer, once your 5 minutes have deceased a buzzer will sound out, the first team that successfully creates a fire will gain five points, others who build the fire after the first team will gain 3 points, any team who does not create the fire in the set amount of time will gain 0 points, this rule applies if there is any misconduct amongst the varied teams or amongst the same team." With that Abhi Blew fiercely on the tiny shrill whistle, causing all the campers to work consistently as the timer ticked away carelessly.

The red team were already experiencing problems, they were farthest from the sight of the captains, taking advantage of this Sid reached into Jatin's jeans pocket and pulled out a lighter, he bent down to set alight the pile of wood, and as he did so exclaimed to his team mates, "well looks like this'll be an easy victory!" just as he was about to light the piled carnage, Ridzy intervened and swiftly snatched the lighter away, "you cant just start a fire like that! Its cheating!" she exclaimed angrily, rising to his feet, Sid replied evenly "No it's not, none of the captains said that we aren't PERMITTED to use lighters, they simply said that in any case of an emergency it is unlikely that one of us would HAVE a lighter or matches ready at hand!" he moved to retrieve the lighter from Ridzy's clenched fist, when she retorted "Simmy said that it is useful to know how to build a fire without such appliances, so in this case we have to use our common knowledge rather than taking the easy way out! Right Jatin?" she turned to her team member for support but soon realised that both Jatin and Millie were in a world of their own! Gazing at one another as if watching a slow pleasant sunset! Groaning, she turned her attention back to Sid, who was now beginning a full ranged rant! "Yes Simmy said it was USEFUL she did not say it was COMPULSORY! Look ridzy stop arguing and making life difficult, just give me that darned lighter and we'll be on our way to winning!" with that he once again moved towards ridzy to recover the lighter, but with one angry swing she thrust the lighter into the woods far beyond his reach! With a defiant grin she said, "lets see you try and light the fire with a lighter now cheater!" Sid was on the verge of responding, when the Buzzer of the timer sounded at alarmingly high decibels!

The captains took their place, and turned the timer off, then Ganga (captain of the yellow team) announced "and the winner of assignment 1 is the blue team with a total of 5 points!!" As the members of the blue team cheered triumphantly, Ganga continued, "Now it seems everyone else had started their fire after the blue team, you all shall receive 3 points, unfortunately it seems the red team were unsuccessful at starting the fire, which mean that you guys are at bottom of the leader board with 0 points, hopefully you guys will be able to catch up in tomorrows next assignment, I advise all of you to go get a good-nights rest, you will expected to rise at 5am sharp!" with that the teams started to disperse all chattering happily at their success. All except 2 individuals, Ridzy and Sid seemed to be caught in a vicious eye lock, whilst Millie and Jatin both made their way back to the cabin, unfazed by their sudden loss! Sid glared at Ridzy, "this is your fault! If you had just listened to me, then we would have at least gotten 3 point instead of that lousy 0!" Ridzy began her retort, "I was only trying to do the right thing, after all we were told to use common knowledge and -" she was cut off abruptly by Sid's angry complaint "That's right you always have to be a goody-two-shoes don't you? And common knowledge my foot! Using common knowledge would have happened only if you had let me use that lighter! You know what I knew this team was doomed when we were put together, and now look I was right!" With that angry statement he stormed off leaving Ridzy stunned and furious......

As the flashback ended, Ridzy found herself shedding sorrowful silent tears, tonight was a dreadful night as it was, she didn't need Sid's brutal words zooming around her head to make matters worse! A slow drizzle of rain began splattering on her tear-streaked face, as she leant back on the log she was sat on and rested her back against the tree behind her, she let the horrific memory of her past immerse her, the disastrous incident which had occurred 2 years ago on this very same night.......

To Be Continued....

Hope you guys liked it, let me know what you think okay?

From Tazzy

Xxx

firangi92 thumbnail
OMG! That was an awesome update! :)) Can't wait to know what happened in her past!

Update soooon! :]
IloveARLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Tazzy..you sure have hidden talents..😛gr8 job hunny!👏
and And common knowledge my foot! Using common knowledge would have happened only if you had let me use that lighter!made me go laughing on the ground...I so needed it..
but pls pls tazz..do not bring Armaan into picture..pls i beg you...do not make armaan Ridhima's past..you last paragraph has set an alarm for me...😆
TazzyA thumbnail
Thanks Devillish, i shall update her past as soon as i can.

And thanks Pri, yaar i am not so evil that i will bring Ammy into this, after all the guy suffers enough in real life DMG, we do not want him suffering in our FF's too! and aww hunny i am glad i made you laugh, i know you needed it 😊 xx
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tazzy 🤗

Do I have to say .......awesome update?! 😳
It's absolutely beautiful update as usual!!! I love love love love it 👏 👏

Keep it up 👍🏼