Siddhima - FF - Fire && Ice

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Hey Guys πŸ€— okay so normally I tend to do interpretations of both Sid And Ridzy, but for once I'm going to try my hand at an FF, in any case if its not successful or is terrible then I shall retire from FF's and stick to interpretations! Just be honest and let me know how it is okay guys? And again thanks Y'all for the constant support you guys show me, it means a lot :) Oh and seeing as this is an SR post, i would kindly appreciate no bashing please, you bash then you'll be reported simple as that.

Okay so this FF is going to be based at camp, both Sid and Ridzy are at the age of 18 and are spending summer going to camp as required by their University Head Michael Turner (they are in their second year of university) as an induction course to enable the various students to mix with one another, to help build team-work skills, and to test their cooperation techniques. Now Ridzy and Sid do not get along. This is from the first day, a year ago, at campus, when both Ridzy and Sid were in the cafeteria, Ridzy had purchased her food and was about to join her friends, when she goes smack bang into Sid! All her food is smeared all over his clothes, as we all know Sid has a bit of a temper, he looks up and instantly exclaims, "What is wrong with you! Can't you see where you're going!" to which Ridzy (who has also got a fiery temper) replies "I am not the one who needs to use their eyes, perhaps you need glasses to see when people are carrying their food, it is your own fault, you got in my way!"

And since that day both Ridzy and Sid have been sworn enemies. Whenever they had the unfortunate luck of suffering the same class together, it seemed they'd always argue. There would always be some puerile remark made by either sid or ridzy, whether it be regarding one another's work, or their appearance, they'd always have an unintelligent comment at the ready to fire. Their childish elucidations would start off as something asinine building up into a minor exchange of brutal words, then finally resulting into a full blown argument. This behaviour was eminent for a year until their first day of summer camp, where the camp guides had forced them to be apart of one working team! There were four camp guides, which meant there were 4 separate teams, as there were 16 students (8 girls and 8 boys) who had been chosen to come along on the expedition, the teams were set in groups of 4, and each team was assigned a camp guide whom would also act as captains of them. The names of the individual captains were: Abhi, Ganga, Rohit and Simmy.

Simmy was in charge of the red team, the others were captains of teams; blue, yellow and green. Simmy was the first to call out the designated members of her team, "Siddhant Modi, Millie Rai, Jatin Khan, and lastly Riddhima Gupta" both Millie and Jatin made their way towards their assigned team, however ridzy and sid stayed rooted at the spot! They could not believe their ears! It was bad enough they both had to deal with each other's presence at camp as it was, but now It seemed they would have to endure the hardship of working on the same team!

Reluctantly they both made their way over to their captain. As Simmy began explaining the rules of their expedition to come, Sid chanced a look at Ridzy, he was surprised to find the girl was glaring at him! Ridzy thought to herself, willing the message to reach Sid, "there is no way on this earth that I am actually going to WORK with you bachaa! I'll work with the others, but I'll be damned if I actually cooperate with you!" Sid having got the message clearly, sent a telepathic note of his own, "likewise miss churail, I am none to pleased to be on the same working team as you, but mark my words, I refuse to work with you, I consider the others members of this team, but you are simply a component, one which will not be necessary!" With that he sent a look of defiance in ridzy's direction, and with a smug smile made his way to the red cabin, which the four team members would be required to share, their captain would be bunking in a separate van connected to the cabin.

As ridzy sulked towards the cabin, peeved that sid had telepathically called her a churail, Millie came up to her and whispered in and excited tone, "wow I am so happy Jatin is on the team, he is soo cute, it'll be great fun getting to know him, waise ridzy, sid is kind of hot too don't you think?" ridzy shook her head in bewilderment, and thought "how on earth is this team going to win the expedition if all the members are incapable? One member is an egotistical jerk, and one of the others is simply interested in getting to know a boy for romantic interests! I can only hope that Jatin will be of some use!" As both the girls entered the cabin, they collided with the boys, Jatin and Millie exchanged sorry and smiles, but ridzy and sid simply shot daggers at one another, it was made clear then, that this expedition was not going to go smoothly, not for the red team, things would be tumultuous! It was as if fire had met ice, both opposite elements. Both extremely deadly! This only meant one thing: that great surprises lay ahead for the two hot headed young teens!

To Be Continued.....

Thanks for reading guys, let me know if I should continue and what you guys think of it so far

From Tazzy

Xxx

Edited by TazzyA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tazzy this is really good even though im not a SR fan but i think u send the pm to everybody on ur friends list
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanji123

tazzy this is really good even though im not a SR fan but i think u send the pm to everybody on ur friends list

Ooops yaar i did am sorry πŸ˜• i kinda get mixed up with the fan bases, sorry. xx
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TazzyA

</div>
<div>
<font color="#ff0033" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Ooops yaar i did am sorry πŸ˜•i kinda get mixed up with the fan bases, sorry. xx</font>

but ur FF is really good
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanji123

but ur FF is really good

😊 Thanks Yaar That Means alot, esp coming from ans AR fan 😊 xx
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi dear !!
Tazzy I always love your post !!
This is wonderful writing :)
Hatts of ALL SRIANS...!! Rocking as always !!

This FF is awesome ...do continue !! As I Always said you are Tazgi of this Forum !! Love your analysis of SID and RiDZ !!
TazzyA thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

Hi dear !!
Tazzy I always love your post !!
This is wonderful writing :)
Hatts of ALL SRIANS...!! Rocking as always !!

This FF is awesome ...do continue !! As I Always said you are Tazgi of this Forum !! Love your analysis of SID and RiDZ !!

Princii πŸ€— Yaar thankyouu, i shall deffo continue, atm am all inspired out! lol but when inspiration strikes i shall deffo continue πŸ˜ƒ xx
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Tazzy
i love ur Ff
plz continue it plz😳

amazingπŸ‘ 

WOW!! contuine tazzy, please i want to now  more now, please please do contuine, it is lovely, i love this kind of FFπŸ˜† 

TazzyA thumbnail
Kiran && Bani thanks guys, i will surely continue but need the inspiration lol, πŸ˜† i'll send you guys the update when i have continued, thanks for your sweet comments 😊 xx