Article-Stars talk about their strangest rumours

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Stars talk about their strangest rumours
Buzz up!

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Television stars often hear the mopst bizzare rumours about themsleves and most of them accept it as part and parcel of their profession. Some rumours are funny while others are embarrassing. We get the stars to reveal some of the strangest rumours that they have heard about themselves.

Showing 5 of 7 images Previous    Next

Pallavi Subhash 
One memorable news snippet that I can never forget was published after the shoot of the first schedule of Karam Apna Apna. I had just returned from Kolkata after completing the shoot when my mother informed me that there is some interesting news about me in the newspaper. I was shocked after reading an article about me fainting after being introduced to my handsome co-star Iqbal Khan. I and my mother had a good laugh about the story. Even Iqbal who is a good friend found the story hilarious. I later got to know that the story was created to promote the show.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Stars-talk-about-their-strangest-rumours&aid=2067
Posted: 13 years ago
So Pallavi admitted that MIK is handsome.And yes this rumour is hillarios.Iqbal-Pallavi rocks.