MM 30th Aug - 3rd Sept Discussions & Updates

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

MONDAY - 30th August 2010

EPISODE -   

Begins with the phone call to the inspector who kOttavittufied Sada, says had another call about an accident with the same identity but then info was wrong (indha noLLa kaaraNam naanga evvaLavu cinema la paarthuttOm!) Says sorry. Message conveyed to Thamizh in the backseat.  The inspector Tholkapian (this name gives me the jitters) calls the control room  and gets to know that the signal is moving beyond Porur towards Kerakambakkam.  Tholkappian is on the same route. Sada is telling his kaNmaNi   Kavitha that they will reach their place in a few minutes time.  KS in Meena's house talking to SP asking for help.  Tells Meena they are following the mobile phone signals, and would catch the culprit.  Prema sweats all over.       Asks Vasanthi for water.. follows Vasanthi to the kitchen... when Vasanthi is not noticing she bangs her toe..   Vasanthi makes her sit and is perturbed looking at the bleeding toe, calls for her mother.  KS follows them finds Prema with her bleeding toe.  Prema puts on a drama saying she was worried about Kavitha did not notice the 'nelap padi', all sing Prema pugazh..(serialukku oru sahasranamam ready seyveengaLayya) she then wants to go and get band aid.  Vasanthi offeres to go.. Prema refuses..says she must go to get the wound dressed.. Meena insists Vasanthi accompany her.. Prema manages to dissuade them, KS gives her money and she leaves limping.

Sada gets a call on his mobile, ponders whether to take the call or not, finally takes it.. Prema warns him about the police tracing him, asks him to turn off his mobile phone, which he promptly does.  Tells Kavitha kaNNu that his time is very good.. prods the driver to go faster.. Inspector Tholkappian again contacting control room who say that signal lost after Kerakambakkam.  A worried Thamizh.. Muthu on his bike searching.. Sada says thank God  avanga called to warn them, otherwise they would have been caught.. his assistant asks who is avanga.. Sada says Prem and notices Kavitha and stops.. Sada  self praising says he has people all over.. turns on the radio which sings kalyanam thaan kattikittu.. his cronies and he enjoy the song.. Thamizh tells the inspector that her sister too has a mobile which is not being answered, that they can pick up that signal.. gives the number.. the signal is picked and Thamizh and Tholkappian follow that route..

Prema back, Meena asks if she has pain.. Prema says no pain.. Vasanthi asks how come no pain when there was so much bleeding.  Prema starts her drama again of worrying about Kavitha.   Asks if Thamizh called.. KS says waiting for her call.. Prema says she will call... calls Thamizh, enquires if the rascal has been caught.. negative reply from Thamizh.. updates on the switched off mobile of Sada.. victorious smile on Prema's lips... Meena starts her crying why no catching yet? Thamizh tells following with Kavitha's mobile phone signal.. (indhamma Thamizh un next ideava ungamma kitta sollaama sei) Again a worried Prema.. KS says another half hour.. Sada will be caught..   

Prema calls Sada's driver and informs Sada about Kavitha's phone. Gives him a bright idea to throw the phone in some other vehicle and go in another direction, so that police cant do anything to him also warns KS has contacted the SP.  Sada follows her instruction, freeze on a crying Kavitha..

thodarum..

Update for Tuesday, Aug 31, 2010:

Sada takes Kavitha's cell phone, while she is protesting, and tosses it into a truck carrying sand.  A guy is sitting in the back and he sees the cell phone.  The police van is going along, Inspector reassures Tamil, MK is also going somewhere, and I am going nuts watching this show.

Sada's van dashes against someone on a motorbike.  The guy comes up, yells at the driver, looks into the car and sees Kavitha, guesses correctly that they are kidnapping her, so Sada tells the driver to drive away.  He tells his guys to spray Kavi with the mayakka marundhu, and she loses consciousness.  The motorbike driver notes down the number of the van.  He goes away and sees a policeman, tells him about the girl and identifies her from a photo (thevalaiye, namma TN police can be efficient in this respect, at least!).  The policeman informs the Inspector.

Tamil suggests that they try Kavitha's cell phone again, the Inspector tries it, and the guy in the sand truck picks it up.  He tells them that the phone was thrown onto the truck.  Tamil gets another call from Meena, and she asks the Inspector what she should tell her mother, and Inspector tells her to be positive.  Good thing, or else Tamil will tell her mother about the latest development also.  Meena continues her usual polambing about vayasu ponnu kadathal and how will she live this for the rest of her life.  KS prays to his father, who wakes up from a trance in some temple, and laughs mysteriously.  Tamil weeps to maintain the family tradition.

Sada switches vans, and his crony wants to know why, he explains that the motorbike guy would have noted the number of the earlier van.  He continues with his kannae, sweetie talks to Kavitha and I want to knock his teeth out of his face.  They stop at a gas station, and Sada sees Palanisamy also there, so he ducks out of sight and sits up after PS leaves.  However, PS returns because they forgot to get the receipt, and spots Sada, who is unhappy but gets down from the van so that PS doesn't see inside.  Sada makes small talk with PS, who is all praise for Sada's large heart, since he is the murai maman but has stepped aside so that KS's sons can marry AM's daughters.  Finally, PS leaves and Sada heaves a sigh of relief. 

PS gets a call from the store about something, so he calls MK's cell phone asking him why he is not at the store and asks him if he overslept.  MK is irritated and tells him that he is on the road, because Kavitha has been kidnapped by her maman, Sada.  PS is shocked ....

Thodarum ....

Update for Wednesday, Sep 1, 2010:

Oh, how I hate this show!  This has to be a prayachitham for all my sins that I am forced to watch and kaNravi, write about it also. 

MK and PS on the phone - PS tells MK about his meeting Sada and MK says he is on his way there, and asks PS to go to the nearest police station and inform them.  Then MK calls someone who lives in that area and tells him about the situation and asks him to get some goondas ready (I guess there is a ready market for goondas and a place where unemployed goondas go and register!).  Tamil calls MK and he tells her that he is on his way to the place where Kavitha is being held.

KS is worried, Prema is worried, Meena is weeping away, and is being consoled by Vasanthi.

Now the part I don't want to write about - Sada and his guys come to a house.  He tells his guys to take Kavitha inside.  They tell him everything has been set up and for him to go and do his job (yuck!  where are the censors?  This is my censored version)  Sada goes into the room, and tells Kavitha that he built a temple for her in his heart, and he wants her to be the deity in that temple, once she marries him, and lives with him for a month, she will want to be with him always, and so on.  Kavitha continues to plead with him to let her go, and then she says she never wanted to marry him, so here's the disgusting part - he tells her how he will now touch her without the benefit of kungumam, metti etc., (I almost threw up listening to his speech - how can any decent director use such language?).  I cannot write about it any more. 

MK and his guys come in, rough up the goondas, so Sada himself comes and joins in the fray.  Just then the police come, and they haul away Sada and his guys.  Tamil goes up and there is a touching reunion between the sisters.

Episode - 94          Thursday - 02.09.10

Prema , Meena & KS in police station .. Meena pulambifies tht thamizh might have lied abt finding Kavi , just to convince her .. KS comforts saying , MK too assured tht they found Kavi .. a lady constable brings couple of ladies who got arrested for pros* .. Another PC says they must publish abt them with their pics in newspapers .. and only then they'll not get back to tht profession .. Those ladies beg them not to do so , as they too have their own family [Looks like Prema has got an idea for her next plan 🤢] .. Prema gets to know tht Kavi & co will arrive in another 10 mins .. Goes to a nearby shop in the pretext of getting something for Kavi to eat .. Orders for juice & calls a magazine office .. Updates an reporter abt Kavi's kidnapping & adds tht the girl was r**** too [sick woman🤢] .. Further says to visit west mambalam police station to make a cover story on "oru kudumba pennukku nadantha sogam" 😡 .. Reporter leaves with his crew .. Prema concludes tht if this news gets published in papers , then KS himself would stop this wedding ..

KS updates AM over phone abt the latest happenings & asks him to come straight to station .. Insp arrives with Sada & two kaithadis .. Meena asks for Kavi & insp replies tht Thamizh has taken her home .. Meena scolds Sada for his nandri ketta thanam .. Sada asks how could he remain silent when she has decided to get Kavi married to MK , who depends on his father's earning .. KS chides him & says his son is a hardworker & not a porukki like him .. PC intervenes & takes Sada inside ..

Insp tells PC to get an kidnap statement from Sada , who refuses to give one .. Says , he has all rights to take Kavi with him .. and not to falsely file a case .. Insp says a complaint has been lodged against him & he needs to take action .. Further asks who guided him over phone .. Sada & Prema gets shocked [wish he pottu kuduthufies her 😉] .. Meena too shockingly asks insp if what he said is true .. Insp assures tht some X is behind him .. and Sada even tried to r*** Kavi .. Meena gives few slaps to her dear bro .. Vetkam ketta Sada says before it could take place , MK came & spoiled everything ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢[dialog writer , pls pls pls watch the language ðŸ˜­ .. romba naarasamaa irukku .. intha lakshanathula serial gets aired at 6 pm .. vilakku vechuttu intha kanravi ellam ketkanuma 🤢] .. Meena lends few more slaps & asks him to spill abt the X .. Insp says soon they'll find tht culprit too .. and requests KS to take Meena home .. Meena leaves after giving some curses to her bro ...

Prema shows eye signs to Sada not to reveal her name & he reciprocates .. Outside KS & Meena gets surrounded by press ppl .. KS admits tht kidnap was true & the girl is saved now .. Press ppl takes Meena's pic & KS argues with them .. tries to snatch the camera .. One press lady says it's their duty to bring the truth to light .. Insp hears the commotion & comes out .. probes .. KS chides insp for informing press ppl .. insp denies his accusation .. Press ppl say they have n no. of sources to get info & forces KS to speak .. KS tells them to understand the affected girl's manasu .. adds uyir & manam is more important for a girl .. lends some more advice .. tells them to think of the girl as their sister .. Press apologizes to KS & assures they'll not behave so in future .. Prema says she'll go home .. and so KS & Meena take leave .. Prema ninnu nithanama gives us a villi look 😡 ...

Credits to techsatish.net

Thodarum ...

FRIDAY  3.9.2010

Crying Kavitha is being consoled by her sisters. MK comes along , Thamizh requests him too to try & console Kavi.  MK for his part advises Kavi to brush off the whole incident as a bad dream & continue with the life. Assures her that time will heal everything  , advises that her crying & pondering over the incident will only aggravate the agony of not only hers but also the entire household & create a gloomy atmosphere. Then makes some senti dialogue....though we not know each other quite well, I get very much disturbed by your crying. Hearing this  Kavi recollects herself , thanks him for his timely help which saved her chastity & life .

KS & Meena returning back. KS heaves a sigh of relief , thanks God for solving  the problem soon . Pazhani calls him & asks about Kavi's safety. Perplexed KS is updated by Pazhani about his chance meeting of Sada at a petrol bunk , speaking to MK soon after that , MK informing about the kidnap , he in turn informing nearby police station so on & so forth. KS then  informs him, all is well ,  Kavi is safe at home. Further KS asks Pazhani not to speak about the matter to KK.

Prema returns home , happily greeted by mom , eager to know about the outcome of their soooooper plan. Prema narrates how the super plan became sodhappal story ,foiled by MK , Sada arrested & in police custody. Janaki is worried that Sada might spill the bean & they too may have to go for kambi counting.  Nothing could deter prema from hatching her next scheming move....asks janaki to go to KS' house & inform KK about the kidnapping drama. Unable to bear the shock KK might kick the bucket. Blame will fall on the would be raasi illa daughters in law , so  remote chances of continuing the alliance ,thus Prema's line will be  cleared for the DIL post. Beaming Janaki immediately leaves for KS' house for vathi vaika.

KS' house .Paati mind polambing...why KS went out hurried & worried , why so much delay in returning? Pazhani returns , paati presses him to tell the truth. Initially  Pazhani  hesitates & mazhuppufies ,finally yields to paati's pressure & blurts out everything. Lastly asks paati not to moochu vidufy about this to KK.

KK & Jr. Meena return from valaikappu function. Along comes Janaki on the pretect of searching Prema. KK denies Prema visiting them , while Janaki  insists that Prema did visit them to pass on an important news.   Deliberately avoiding  Pazhani's signals , Janaki breaks the news, hearing  which  KK breaks down .

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks eclat. Villigal palavidham . Ovondrum oru vidham. Indha serial villi physicala thunnai varithindu kettadhu pannara. Kashta kaalam.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks Eclat=)

Enna vehicle la Chennai ride eppadi pogalam nu show panurangala😕😆

cool_rrk thumbnail
Something is so silly here- does Sada plan to marry Kavitha and kill her? How on earth does he think he can ever get away with this? Once he brings her back to "live" with him, she will pottukudu him right? What is he thinking I wonder.... 😡
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Eljay..

Madras a suththi kaatta pOren..
Sriperumbuduril varai vaNdi Otta pOren...
Kavithava kadathikkoNdu pOi..
thaaliyundhaan katta pOren...

arivuketta Sada and Prema... according to Section 366 of Indian Penal Code (45 of 1860) kidnapping or abducting a woman for forceful marriagekku 10 years RI and fine..
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
eclat, I think ten years' imprisonment is not enough, hanging is the only fitting punishment.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Eljay.

neenga romba paavam to update such an episode. 
oru vazhiyaa this Sada is taken by the police.. hope he tells about Prema and gets her also to abacus training...

@Eljay - I wish they could be hung, quoted whatever is the in the lawbooks... you know then a considerable Indian population would be dead by now :D
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh, how I hate this show!  This has to be a prayachitham for all my sins that I am forced to watch and kaNravi, write about it also
OMG... i can feel ur pain ... yeah this serial is another worst and full with cheap lines... dont know why now days dir like come with this kind story...  i hate the part where the good people always idiot and baddie always smart...
(I guess there is a ready market for goondas and a place where unemployed goondas go and register)
can i get their address? so i cant send them to this serial spot and asked them to kidnap the creative head.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay. My sympathies for having to update that disgusting scene.Yaarappa indha serialoda dialogue writer , konjam decency maintain pannunga.Asingama iruuku
cool_rrk thumbnail
these serials MUST learn to get a bit more classy about staging scenes like this with Sada...ridiculous...