Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cool_rrk

these serials MUST learn to get a bit more classy about staging scenes like this with Sada...ridiculous...

Classy?  This episode belonged in the gutter.  I am amazed that the actor who played Sada did not protest over the language used.  How would he ever show this scene to his family?  Ugh!
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eclat & LJ maa for the awesome updates for this urupadatha serial ..

LJ maa , i wonder how u managed to do a detailed update for this crap episode .. 5 lines of update is more than enough .. feel so bad for u , but i'm happy in a way , as i had a gr8 escape .. Anyways , i guess Meena's RKO awaits me 😉😆 ..
cool_rrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Classy? This episode belonged in the gutter. I am amazed that the actor who played Sada did not protest over the language used. How would he ever show this scene to his family? Ugh!

I guess money makes the world go around...anyway, I cant get over the fact that Sada is so short term looking. Did he even think of what was going to happen the day after he marries her? What an idiotic character.
cool_rrk thumbnail
Hi people, what does RKO mean? 😳
eclat thumbnail
@Cool - RKO means "Round Katti Oppaari" just like group hug  but in the negative sense :) Edited by eclat - 13 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Laksh..

Magic thaaththaa magic thaaththaa please please, indha seriala konjam decent aakkungaLEn..

@Srima - all the best for the Friday episode...

eljay thumbnail
Thanks, Laksh!  This serial is getting worse daily, they do not hesitate to use language which should not be used when children are around.  Why is SunTV doing this?  Luckily, we have dropped SunTV now and switched to Jaya TV which also does have some serials, but since my father is not used to watching them, he watches the SunTV stuff online, so the TV is quiet.  I prefer to watch a cookery show or a musical talent show any day over this piece of trash.

Incidentally, when my dad was watching this, I saw Sada marching in, no handcuffs, nothing.  What kind of a police dept. is this?  Meena has all the time on earth to deliver a few choice slaps, and then she stands there and talks.  Why is she giving this guy the time of day and talking to him, instead of turning her back on him?  Why can't I remember that this is a serial and there are no normal people there?  Why?  Why?

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay & Laksh. Hmm inniku ennoda day. As you rightly pointed out 6 P M airing time. Meenakshi's kattipidi RKO will continue.Eclatoda kutty Kannan kaN chimittal , kaLLa sirippu paarthal some big aapu is awaiting me to day. KaNNa kaapathupa , give us some respite from vulgar dialogues & azhugai.

Prema kaNNu unnoda brain ennathan over time panni ideas churn out paNNinalum, magic thatha manak kaNNil ellam padamagi ella projectum kaputthan. Indha pazhi vaangum eNNathai vittutu lifela settle aagira vazhiya paaru.
cool_rrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: eclat

@Cool - RKO means "Round Katti Oppaari" just like group hug but in the negative sense :)

😆 I would have never guessed that...LOL
Thanks....
eljay thumbnail
@eclat, where did you find that beautiful Krishnar paapa?  He is so beautiful, esp his winking, He truly steals my heart.