Thirumathi Selvam 30Aug-3Sep Updates & Discussions

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates, thamiz and eljay. selvam and his faith..so boring...park mama back to water beating habit? what next? Priya with archu? aiyoo this serial is not moving at all. back to square 1
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the update Sri and Eljay ma😛

Poonga will never learn his lesson..would he?😡😡 Always finding excuses to drink..total waste guy🤢

I saw the new promo for this week..it doesnt look...Rani hasnt eaten for days and says she is hungry to Selvam..he is heartbroken..Archu refuse to allow Priya to stay at her house.,..Selvam comes to her parents house when Sherry n co are there too...i guess to drop back Priya there😕

I was surprised to see Nandhini back, hoped to see Rindya back but guess she is busy with family life. Hope the new Nandhini still has the same good heart and help Selvam😛

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Thanks for the update Sri and Eljay ma😛

Poonga will never learn his lesson..would he?😡😡 Always finding excuses to drink..total waste guy🤢

I saw the new promo for this week..it doesnt look...Rani hasnt eaten for days and says she is hungry to Selvam..he is heartbroken..Archu refuse to allow Priya to stay at her house.,..Selvam comes to her parents house when Sherry n co are there too...i guess to drop back Priya there😕

I was surprised to see Nandhini back, hoped to see Rindya back but guess she is busy with family life. Hope the new Nandhini still has the same good heart and help Selvam😛

who is this nandhini character , can  you fill me in please?
also any guesses whom priya was talking to on the phone?i hope its not her anni ( revathy ) 🤢
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Pallai, Nandini is Rangarajan's daughter, who used to have a big crush on Selvam but he thought of her as a sister.  Rangarajan was the person who helped Selvam get the shed and also the person who tried to get a match for Rani, but she ran away with Akash that day to the temple to get married, remember?  Nandini later got married to a guy named Tamilselvan, I think (please correct me, friends, if I have the name wrong, it has been a long time and I am too lazy to go back through the archives to find out!), but she was instrumental in making sure that Selvam's marriage to Archana went through when Jayanthy and her mother were trying to sabotage it at the last minute.
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

@Pallai, Nandini is Rangarajan's daughter, who used to have a big crush on Selvam but he thought of her as a sister.  Rangarajan was the person who helped Selvam get the shed and also the person who tried to get a match for Rani, but she ran away with Akash that day to the temple to get married, remember?  Nandini later got married to a guy named Tamilselvan, I think (please correct me, friends, if I have the name wrong, it has been a long time and I am too lazy to go back through the archives to find out!), but she was instrumental in making sure that Selvam's marriage to Archana went through when Jayanthy and her mother were trying to sabotage it at the last minute.

thanks elijay that was helpful...
honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In TS serial, I like ony Selvam-Archana current track where he is working hard and archana supporting him unlike the hindi serials where the female lead levaes the male lead in the form of sacrifice 😡😆😆 . The other family tracks r boring.🥱 Hope they show more of selvam track and how he is slowly improving in life....which wud b nice and also a lesson to those who lose confidence and sit in one place😃.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for filling in about Nandhi, Eljay ma😛

Thanks for the update, Daisy⭐️

Actually Archu-Priya scene was touching, cause how matter she keep on saying she hates her family, she just repeat that sentence to convince herself and not others around. Deep inside her heart, she miss and pin for her family, but cause of the humiliating and cursing incidents, she is stubborn. I am glad she forgave and accepted Priya, humans do mistakes but it need a big heart to forgive. I am sure Priya has learned her lesson for this life time and even admitted she was at fault.

Daisy, regs Selvam asking Priya to stay with them, during that moment..he couldn't think of his own problems or money need..he did that out of humanity. When a pregnant girl want to leave and has no place to stay and refuse to go back to her parents middle on the night and has even threaten to commit suicide, can he let her go alone? I think myself would have done the same without worrying about my own situation. Its small things like this which shows the different between humanity and inhumane😛

I think another insulting session for Selvam today

@Hema - you still watch Pavitra Ristha? Even though like Sushie I cant seem to watch it😆 me too wanna see Selvam coming up in life but it seems like he cant do it cause of family etc🤢

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

u r right aahaana, but i cant see selvam is make used by everyone. they use him as ladder only. at the end they throw him or hurt him. the scene he cried in temple, really touching. i feel  more problem waiting for him, may be mrs siva come and cursed him or make scene infront of his house. or dheena bring rowdies to disturb priya.  

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Daisy for the  hilarious update. I agree about your valid points where will he get money to support two pregnant ladies? On top of it the veetukkara Amma is going to get mad also. Intha Thyaga manppanmaikku oru Ellaiye illaya?

Thanks Eljay and Sri for the updates as well.